[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All of you so called 'femanons' listen up. R9k is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 4L_nGpphJhC.jpg (104 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
4L_nGpphJhC.jpg
104 KB, 601x508
All of you so called 'femanons' listen up.

R9k is our safe haven AWAY FROM YOU

Why are you people even here? Go fuck Chad and let us have one corner of life to ourselves where we can feel at home.

You're almost fucking fetish rp poster tier autist for even being here in the first place.

Whenever I read 'lel xx femanon xx here XDD' I feel the literal shit this place has become, it used to be so warm and comfy but of course you had to invade here too FUCKING ROASTIES

SERIOUSLY GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEE

GO BURN COAL AND GET RAPED AND LEAVE US HERE ALONE!

btw I'm gay so I wouldn't care if you all fucking bled to death each month.
Oh wait
>>
>>29329479
Don't worry anon femanons don't even exist.
>>
>>29329509
This. "fem"anons are either just males trying to bait or traps.
>>
Because it's funny and I have similar interests as the people on this board. Why not?
>>
>>29329548
Because FUCK OFF this isn't a place for you
Go post pictures of dogs on kikebook pls
>>
>>29329548
This anon is a man.

Don't fall for his lies
>>
File: doge.gif (2 MB, 269x249) Image search: [Google]
doge.gif
2 MB, 269x249
>>29329570
I don't have a jewbook. You're stuck with me.
>>
File: get-out.jpg (118 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
get-out.jpg
118 KB, 960x720
>>29329548
Your interests are Chads and BBCs GO AWAY.
You're just coming to the carnival to laugh at the freaks. OUT OUT OUT RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
>>
>>29329643
Trust me, I am the real disgusting inhuman freak.
>>
File: 1389671500362.png (130 KB, 281x299) Image search: [Google]
1389671500362.png
130 KB, 281x299
>>29329479
Looks like someone's been triggered
>>
>>29329692
YOU'RE A FUCKING MAN PRETENDING TO HAVE A ROASTIE ON A CHINESE FINGERPAINTING FORUM OF COURSE YOU'RE A DISGUSTING INHUMAN FREAK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29329725
I'm not a man but i look like one so w.e.
>>
>>29329739
POST TITS WITH TIMESTAMP OR YOU'RE A FAT WEEABOO SHITPOSTER LIKE THE REST OF US ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>29329739
>I'm not a man
No one believes that anymore!
>but i look like one so w.e.
kek, almost tempted to believe you, maybe you're cool.
ALMOST, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
But the board was made to facilitate original discussion, not harbour you fucking rejects.

Ironically enough this board has the same content everyday...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.