[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you get rejected by girls that look like pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1464530140585.jpg (640 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1464530140585.jpg
640 KB, 2448x3264
>tfw you get rejected by girls that look like pic related
how much more do i have to lower my standards by?
>>
>>29329364
it's because women are a meme
there is literally no reason to have one unless you want children
>>
>>29329364
>how much more do I have to lower my standards?
Depends, post a picture of yourself.
>>
>>29329453
>>29329364

He is right anon, we really need a photograph to determine the exact level of standard you need to have.
>>
>>29329364
Protips, maybe people are not only attracted by body and such
>>
>>29329480
>judging me by my appearance
>>
>>29329364
Why hasn't anyone questioned the jar of lotion?
>>
>you will never suck those nips and cum on that mole
>>
>>29329519
It's coconut oil.
The guy doesn't have pants on.
They are obviously about to fuck anon.
Coconut is just super good lube. I use it all the time, with and without partners. You just can't use latex condoms and all.
>>
>>29329506
That's what they do. Oddly your amazing personality isn't shining through either.
>>
that bitch looks like that fat fuck from youtube's wife
>>
>>29329506

Like the women aren't? Don't be gullible anon. Women don't look just at who you are as a person. It's about all of you at once, one composite image.

>>29329602
Anon is kinda right. Show us a photos, I'll give you good advice, I'm not going to dog on you.

Also, I can give some tips on how to be less of an ass, and more of a happy person women will like.
>>
File: 1465686543926.jpg (41 KB, 1024x677) Image search: [Google]
1465686543926.jpg
41 KB, 1024x677
>>29329364
is that mayo in that jar

fucking white people I swear
>>
>>29329664
there's a coconut on the label you dumb nigger it's coconut oil
>>
>>29329364
rule number 1

be chad
>>
>>29329664
Ingredients:100% organic extra virgin coconut oil
>>
yall white mfers sure do loves yall mayonaise lmao
>>
>>29329364
Meh. She's cute. Shame about whatever the fuck is going on with her gut area though.
>>29329736
Can confirm. Thanks to my slavic genes I can identify that is not in fact mayonnaise.
>>
File: n6267cQ7BO1tpsxr8o1_500.jpg (96 KB, 500x642) Image search: [Google]
n6267cQ7BO1tpsxr8o1_500.jpg
96 KB, 500x642
I've seen way worse-looking girls than her. Very overweight, older, way worse faces, and so on.

I guess you'll either have to keep lowering until you get a girl to date you, step up what you offer as a partner to women (work out, try to get a better job, get some confidence or charisma, etc), or give up and get a waifu pillow.

Maybe it's not fair how much easier dating is for women than for men, but that's the way it goes.
>>
>>29329877
That's a pretty strange mayo recipe
>white people
baka
>>
>>29329506
>judging girls by their appearance
>>
>>29330236
>judging girls by anything else
>>
>>29329364
> has sex
> agrees to be shot on camera
It is obvious that she is way more confident than you and way out of your league.

Also,
> recently carried a baby
you idiots.
>>
>>29330023
She's still a 1/10. OP must either be the elephant man or a turbo autist. Probably the latter when his first idea is to lower his standard even more instead of working on his personality/body to make himself more attractive.
>>
>>29330236
What else do girls have?
>>
>>29330087

Mayonnaise by definition includes an emulsifier that goes with the oil. Usually an egg yolk but I guess you could use other stuff. Coconut oil is solid at room temperature and makes a bad choice for mayonnaise.
>>
>>29329364
>rejected by a girl with two stomachs
lmao
>>
>>29329364
Why don't you just become a hot, intelligent, and successful guy, with a great personality that she can't resist?
>>
>>29329364
Let me tell you a secret.

My qualifications: I'm a "chad". I get rated 9/10 on a consistent basis by cute women posters on /soc/. I will not reveal my identity because I am a known person. I always know how to show girls a good time, I always lead conversations, plans, and sex. I have a good job, huge sums of money, and a nice car/house. This is everything that women want.

I have been dumped by most of the women I have been with. The odd thing about female psychology that I'm trying to say is that when I get with a woman, their brains think, "wow, THIS guy is attracted to me? If I can attract THIS guy then who else can I get!?!" At that point, they dump me, assuming they can get better or a different guy on roughly my same level but slightly improved in some way. This is true of all women, from 3/10 all the way up to 10/10. I've been with them all. Yes, I have been dumped by a 3/10 fat unkempt single mom who smokes weed, because she thought she could do better than me.

It doesn't matter who or what you are. Women will always attempt to "trade up," and if you go to the gym and get attractive, it will only boost their confidence and soulless ego that much more when you show interest in them. They will dump you and re-enter the dating game even more headstrong that they can get a disney prince 10/10 big dick husband. They're totally illogical. That 3/10 who dumped me is now hopelessly single and can't even get 5/10 guys. There are many more 5/10s, 6/10s, and 7/10s from my history that are the same way. They are stubbornly searching for their perfect boyfriend and won't settle for anything less. Lowering your standards doesn't help at all because all women have this mentality. They want the highest quality sperm for their uterus, they will never settle until they find the Literal God's sperm.
>>
>>29329364
Theres no amount of lowering your standards that will help. The problem is even the ugliest women think they deserve a 10/10 man.
>>
>>29330634
>making yourself more attractive to literal 1/10

That doesn't sound right
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.