[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there lots of smart chads? What do they usually study/do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Are there lots of smart chads? What do they usually study/do?

Asking for a friend...
>>
>>29329348
Business and Economics are the big ones for Chad
>>
>>29329362
Commerce major Chad here, can confirm.
>>
>>29329362
>business and economics
>smart
heh
>>
Why are those women sexualizing that man? That's disgusting and sexist.
>>
>>29329348
Medicine. Most surgeons have to be pretty chadly
>>
File: 1445188804807.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1445188804807.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>tfw there are a lot of smart Chads and Stacys
IT'S NOT FAIR
HOW CAN THEY BE BEAUTIFUL, SOCIAL AND SMART
>>
Yeah, the chad in the graduating class before mine was valedictorian, voted best looking, & now works on wall Street. It's not fuvking fair. His wife is a legit 10/10 blonde
>>
>>29329435
thats what makes them chads
>>
>>29329348
Medicine,
Surgeon is instant chad status
>>
>>29329348
The only Chad I've ever knew was dumb as a brick, then again I've only known like 40 people my age since I was 14
>>
>>29329362
>Economics
>Chad

I hope you mean finance, because as an econ major everyone is asian or autistic.
>>
When I was a normie back in college, my group of friends consisted of 3 chads. The least Chad-tier of them was a 5"10 tennis player doing economics, coming from a rich background. The next was a standard regular old gymbuff chad doing chemical engineering. The next one confused me for years, he was a total ex-jock dudebrah semi-stoner, who got his degree in biophysics. Put my cosmology course to shame.
>>
>>29329734
is your third chad's name josh by any chance
>>
I'm friends with a group of reasonably smart Chads. All of these guys come from "privileged" backgrounds.

>Chad #1
Finance major. 4.0 GPA.
>Chad #2
Chemical engineering major. Has internship at a big company, will probably be hired right out of school.
>Chad #3
Mechanical engineer. Makes ~65k a year, has a 9/10 Stacey gf.

The rest are still Chads, but not as intelligent. The dumbest one (and also not the best person), is the one who gets laid the most.
>>
>>29329840
You won't believe this, but his actual name was Chad. No bullshit.
>>
>>29329435
They have good genetics

They had good nutrition growing up

They had good parenting
>>
Yes, medicine and engineering(bar maybe computer) is filled with chads.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.