[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>text with girl for 3-4 weeks >date her a few times >we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: imdone.png (29 KB, 398x394) Image search: [Google]
imdone.png
29 KB, 398x394
>text with girl for 3-4 weeks
>date her a few times
>we have our first kiss and she tells me she felt like a Teenager
>have great sex next date
>more great sex the next one

everything seems fine

>completely goes cold
>ignores txt msgs
>"i had a rough day"

turns out she found out that her ex bf has a new gf and she can't handle it

what the fuck?

now she sent me a big wall of text saying that she doesnt want a new relationship with me when shes not feeling done with her old one but she wants to be FRIENDS

>friends

what does she mean by this? why is life so fucking awful

why are women so fucking insane? how can anyone switch like that in an instant?

she promised me the world and was talking big .. wasnt even me pushing for any sort of relationship nor did i mention it once .. i said i like her cause thats usually not happening to me cause u know .. fuck women
>>
>>29329329
It means move on, sorry bro
Roasties wont be honest with you about what they want and 9/10 times they arent who they seem to be. Thats why you cant put all your eggs in 1 basket
>>
File: 1465652795335.jpg (24 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
1465652795335.jpg
24 KB, 500x272
>>29329329
>>29329329
She means that she wants to keep you around as an alternative in case her plan to steal back her ex doesn't work.

Sorry, OP. I don't understand it either. And I don't think they have any clue how hurtful this kind of shit is for people like us (Robots, Cyborgs, whatever).

Fucking sucks man.
>>
>>29329329
Happened to me before.
Call her up, and tell her that she can go fuck herself, because you're gone.

She's just testing the waters to see how much of her shit that you're willing to put up with.
>>
>>29329329

Forget her emotionally, but try to keep on fucking her as long as possible
>>
FUCKING NORMOS!!!!!!!!!

blllaldlafooroofgg
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.