[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever want to start a family, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Do you ever want to start a family, robots?
>>
>>29329321
yes ):

I want at least 3 kids.
>>
No. That would mean becoming a slave to currency. I can live comfy while working half time rn instead.
>>
I have one already, several kids and a partner.
>>
>>29329321

ASAP - as soon as possible.
>>
Hell no.
Fuck Women.
>>
>>29329321
No I'm letting my shitty genes die with me. I refuse to create more balding manlets.
>>
>>29329321
Not really, I don't see how that would be healthy for you.
Sure you get the "perfect" family but you will never be able to simulate real human emotions and the rest of the works.

So no, I wouldn't want to stat a family with robots at all.
>>
I would've wanted it. Deep down I'm pretty traditional. I wouldn't have minded sacrificing for it. It's nice to have purpose. Hopefully love too.

But as it is, no, never. Marriage is too dangerous, expensive and unfulfilling. They're asking too much of me; I can't take it.
>>
>>29329321
no
by the time my kids are adults the sea levels would have risen they'd have to live in the shitty scottish mountains
>>
>>29329412
Plus the human brain requires interaction with other humans, robots can simulate that interaction but on a subconscious level you will know it's all fake so you would never be truly happy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.