[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much lower do you guys have to fall before you start dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Wojak.jpg (87 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.jpg
87 KB, 645x773
How much lower do you guys have to fall before you start dating fat chicks?
>>
>>29329295
Honestly don't know, anon.
At this point if she had a really pretty face, nice personality, and wasn't a womanlet (under 5'8") I think I might go for it.

As far as the really obese ones? Like BBW-tier? No thanks. I can't make myself like that.
>>
my gf is getting fat
she was a healthy weight and a qt when we started dating, she started putting on weight and became plump, then a little chubby, now she's just fat
i'm going to kill myself soon so joke's on her
>>
>>29329295
probably never, The most I would go is chubby but thats a slippery slope.
>>
I work with a fat Muslim girl and I'm not attracted to her at all but I still want to fuck her because she's the only girl close to my age I've talked to in months
Won't do it because that's gross
>>
>>29329295
I lost my virginity at 22 to a landwhale whore because I was just tired of being a virgin.

I regret it and think it kind of ruined my life, to be honest. Don't lower your standards and defile yourself.
>>
as long as she was faithful and never cheated on me, was a virgin, not a nigger, and loved me i'd date any girl regardless of looks.
>>
never, 2D > 3D
>>
Id rather starve than eat shit famalam
>>
>>29329577
Pics?
I wanna see the the progress of weight gain, can I have before/mid/after?
Pls. Deliver I'm curious anon
>>
lots of excess fat grosses me out to no end
I wouldn't even be able to get erect
>>
>>29329295

The best chance that 90% of robots have at getting laid is to settle for an undesirable woman. Its really the honest and sad truth BUT these autismos somehow think that taking no initiative in your life and having little to no pride in your appearance entities you to being with an attractive woman.

>"I live with my parents and rarely bathe"
>"why wont anyone love me"
>>
never going to happen. i'd rather be a virgin for the rest of my life than get involved with some fat disgusting pig
>>
File: hit.jpg (12 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
hit.jpg
12 KB, 259x194
>>29329706

convincing robots to not lower their unrealistic standards so they have no chance of reproducing and weakening the gene pool for everyone else.

I see what you did there, cheers m8
>>
>>29329295

You can't even date fat chicks nowadays.
>>
File: 1452267992292.png (130 KB, 394x360) Image search: [Google]
1452267992292.png
130 KB, 394x360
>implying I can even pull fat chicks
>>
File: 1464029782345.jpg (141 KB, 493x747) Image search: [Google]
1464029782345.jpg
141 KB, 493x747
>>29330049
>>29330049
This. This one million times.

I used to be like a 5/10 in early college, and it wasn't until i put effort into myself did I get any. Some guys can pull off the don't care look, but for the rest of us, brush your teeth and shower regularly, stop drinking soda, and get a gym membership.
>>
>>29329295
I would fuck a fat chicks, but i wouldn't like to date her
>>
>>29329295
I am starting to think that is my only option besides single mother. If that is the case I am going to die a virgin. I am in my late 20s and it seems like the only people somewhat interested in dating me have always been obese or a single mother. Honestly would prefer to be alone then with either of those two types of women.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.