[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All your roastie toasties that you worship on here already had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Gender Equality Correlates.jpg (376 KB, 1009x1431) Image search: [Google]
Gender Equality Correlates.jpg
376 KB, 1009x1431
All your roastie toasties that you worship on here already had sex and will have sex with a dozen more men.

This devastating display of female sexual promiscutiy is a decade old and things are far worse in 2016.
Kek..You thought a girl could be pure and innocent? Only in anime and manga you pathetic cucks.

N-not all women are the same. Well good luck at finding that special snowflake.
>>
>>29329076
Ehi boss, found it. Believe it or not, they exist.
Related, me (the blonde guy and the girl i'm embracing)

Still gotta the problem you all seriously have with "sexual promiscuity". People can't change their mind and love for real?

She should consider me a womanizer because i have spent time with other women in my life? Please.
>>
>>29329076

> 10.7

just end it flam
>>
>>29329465
Dude she's beautiful congrats :-)>>29329465
>>
>>29329076
Indonesia here I come.
>>
>>29329465
>Still gotta the problem you all seriously have with "sexual promiscuity"

>People can't change their mind and love for real?

>She should consider me a womanizer because i have spent time with other women in my life?

The reddit infiltration is real.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.