[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"people" need jobs to feel fulfilled Really?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (138 KB, 522x590) Image search: [Google]
image.png
138 KB, 522x590
>"people" need jobs to feel fulfilled
Really?
>>
>>29329070

people need more a wage than a job.

because anime gadgets cost real money
>>
>>29329070
Misuzu best girl, best wife, best sex. Carol can be the mistress
>>
>>29329070
it's not about the job, it's about the field

smart people go into shit like medicine, biology, physics, etc. because they are interested in advancing our knowledge and technology in the field
>>
File: 1462006556880.jpg (247 KB, 1280x706) Image search: [Google]
1462006556880.jpg
247 KB, 1280x706
>>29329070
Never trust anything a Normie tells you, they are lying or shitposting irl.
>>
I'm soon going to get a job that pays around $35 an hour (confirmed already, starting soon).

How many years do you think Ill have to work until I can just live as a NEET? I'm very low maintenance and will only need rent/food/wifi.
>>
>>29329493
If you are getting a job that you get fucking 35 dollars an hour for, why don't you use a fucking calculator and the INTERNET and figure it out yourself, faggot.

t. retarded neet that just got out of HS and didnt get to uni
>>
Its not to feel fufilled, its to survive and provide for yourself, idiot. If you can start your own business or invest well, thats fucking great, more power to you, working for others is just more accesable. Society ain't gonna feed, clothe, and house you if you don't give something in exchange, and before you shout "neetbux", thats just using government to steal from those more productive than you you commie fuck.
>>
>>29329070

Damn it feels good to be a STEMlord
>>
File: tmp_7591-1465491865866988075581.png (299 KB, 524x506) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7591-1465491865866988075581.png
299 KB, 524x506
>>29329070
It's a coping mechanism so they don't feel bad about wasting the majority of their life.
>>
>>29329493
I can't even imagine having a job that pays 10$ an hour... Fuck why do I have to be so shit at life.
>>
>>29329210

This. Not that any of it will resonate with selfish, aimless manchildren.

>>29330226

What would you consider not wasting your life? Abnormies always post gibberish like this, as if somehow there's a definitive baseline for a life that isn't wasted.
>>
It's being occupied,, then actually being able to do things thanks to the money. I quite like where I work and I like the people I work with. We're a small department of a large university and are left alone for the vast majority of the time. If people do want our services there's a list of things that we offer and nothing else. Everyone who does come to us knows what they want already.

Then I either go to a seminar, lecture or lab (I also study part time here) and in the evening I cycle home and cook tea. I rent a small flat in a nice, quiet part of town.

I make enough to pay all my bills and rent, then have some left to save and at least two trips away a month or one trip abroad. No hassle at work, studying is going well, I enjoy my hobbies, I'm far fitter than I have been at any point in my life, I go to bed at a good time when I have work the next day. Haven't had food delivered in two years.

Getting a job was probably the best thing I did. It pulled everything together.
>>
>>29330226
Me until I was 20:

>didn't study
>never exercised
>hated outdoors
>never bothered to actually buy clothes that fit properly
>played videogames constantly
>ate shit
>looked shit
>had no friends
>thought i was smart because i was unpopular and had hobbies that weren't mainstream
>used the word mainstream far too much

I was wasting every hour of every day. Now I'm not.
>>
>>29329743
no need to be salty af neetywheaty :^)
>>
>>29330409
So because you got a job now you're not wasting your life? Yeah you definitely were wasting it before hand but that was your own choice. You had the freedom to do anything and now you don't.
>>
>>29330478
I didn't have freedom even while I was a NEET. I had a mental illness and focused too much on what my life should be like. I wasn't able to live in the now or appreciate anything. I just wanted death.

Now I'm actually more outgoing and don't give a shit about a lot of things. If I'm weird then good, but at least now I can go out and do stuff I always wanted to but was too passive to actually try before.
>>
>>29329493
What's your job?
origami
>>
>>29330606
Potato peeler
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.