[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maleanons - CONFESS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 17
File: imogen.jpg (447 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
imogen.jpg
447 KB, 1280x1280
>"It isn't criminality and violence who threaten society - it's men"
British sociologist Anthony Giddens

>"The man, bereft of female leadership is not just raw and uncultured, but a dangerous animal in society"
Scottish philosopher William Alexander, 1779

>"You can confidently claim that the world had long been a human-empty desert if only it had only contained men. (...) They would infallibly all murder each other shortly. The world does not know how much it in this respect has the other sex to thank for."
E.H.V Sprengel, "Das andere Geschlecht, das bessere Geschlecht", 1798

>"Only among men you will find total soulless people, barbarians and subhumans, tyrants, callous executioners, somber religious followers, revolutionaries who preach murder and mayhem, enemies and murderers who can see humanity perish without shedding a tear.
Carl Friedrich Pockels, 1805

>The Man must break ties with his gender and approach femininity in order to become a human.
von Humboldt, 18th century

>Only women are capable of loving; the man has no love, only a sex drive.
German philosopher Johann Fichte, 18th century

When will men admit to being savages? On this anonymous internet forum your confessions are safe, I just want the truth.
>>
No shit we were born to be "savages" when we were born in a land where the weak perish and the strong survivor.
>>
Survival of the fittest. Those who aren't savage die without procreating and therefore failed the entire meaning of life.
>>
File: 102867.jpg (103 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
102867.jpg
103 KB, 800x600
How about you bend over to the patriarchy and for the higher good?
>>
>>29329088
There is a point and meaning in advancing, civilization, refinement. Women nourish this.
>>
>>29329039
>When will men admit to being savages?
When will women admit they love it?
>>
>>29329140
Women destroy civilizations. Look at their voting habits compared to men. They are literally running Europe into the ground.
>>
>>29329124
>>29329154
I'd rather kill myself than be violated by a man.
>>
File: 125806.jpg (245 KB, 1145x766) Image search: [Google]
125806.jpg
245 KB, 1145x766
>>29329169
I met so many girls of this type that have admitted personally to me they want to be raped, taken, violated, suck cock for a living etc. It's just insane, but yeah keep telling yourself that you living cumdumpster lmfao.

Now go fap to your rape fantasies
>>
Men may be the savages, but they're also the scientists, artists, technicians, plumbers, and dock workers.
>>
>>29329088
>he posts this from the comfort of his home on 4chan
>>
>>29329169
No one wants to be raped by a beta. But what if we had to fight between ourselves first and only the strongest would get to use you? I know this is what you yearn for. Females are completely driven by their biological reproductive instincts too. Probably even more so than men.
>>
>>29329276
I was raped, I've felt the brutality first-hand.
What you've met are confused women forming fantasies out of repression. A sexual Stockholm syndrome. It isn't real.

>>29329291
Hitler was an artist and a dog-lover. Stalin was a father. It means little.
>>
File: 2.jpg (84 KB, 634x402) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
84 KB, 634x402
>>29329400
>I was raped, I've felt the brutality first-hand.
How many times did you come? Don't lie. If you say none we know you're lying.
>Hitler was an artist and a dog-lover.
Hitler loved animals in general.
He did nothing wrong.
>>
File: tumblr_o01olmn6j11u7nwm0o1_1280.jpg (479 KB, 1280x945) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o01olmn6j11u7nwm0o1_1280.jpg
479 KB, 1280x945
>>29329039
I 100% agree OP. Men are dirty pigs who are ruled by their perverse desires. This is why I believe women should run society and men should be forced to serve them.
>>
File: gulag.jpg (33 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
gulag.jpg
33 KB, 320x320
>>29329400
I mean, Stalin also left his son to rot in a Nazi prison rather than give them back one of their generals.

So, take that for what you will.
>>
>>29329704
Does your mother know of your edginess?
>>
>>29329719
>ruled by their perverse desires
Just like you are now. Does the irony escape you?
>>
>>29329039
Fuck off reddit
Oregano
This post isnt fucking spam i dont care wat your system thinks REEEEEEE
>>
>>29329731
>Always dodging that question
>>
File: tumblr_nzuvyyVPv01v2fegfo1_1280.jpg (211 KB, 1000x1334) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzuvyyVPv01v2fegfo1_1280.jpg
211 KB, 1000x1334
>>29329766
It's not ironic. I freely admit that I'm a degenerate male who is ruled by sexual desires. I can't even imagine what it's like to live a compassionate and rational life like most women do. I just hope one day I'll find a nice girl who will accept me for all my flaws and let me serve her.

As long as I can help her be happy, that's the only thing that's important.
>>
File: Plague of Gripes.jpg (49 KB, 1439x808) Image search: [Google]
Plague of Gripes.jpg
49 KB, 1439x808
>>29329719
I worked worked in an environment with all-female leadership where women outnumbered men 3 to 1.

Women aren't magically superior because they don't have a y chromosome. We had just as many problems as any of the jobs where I worked for men - and forget that hippy dippy 'men are the cause of violence' bullshit. There was more infighting, hate, and toxicity in that group than any I've encountered before or sense.

Fuck this gender-focused bullshit. People all suck. No one innately deserves to rule based on what set of genitals they have.

Fucks sake.
>>
>>29329169
Women are nothing but stupid holes to be filled by mans cock
They are literally designed to be the weaker sex, in every way, the only thing you are good for is producing children

And dont worry i would kill you after i raped you so you wouldbt need to live with it anyway

would have a big smile on my face the whole timw
>>
>>29329719
> i agree 100% with you op
Samefagging this hard
>>
>>29329039
Go home roastie you can take our money our freedom our friends even our lives. But you will never take our dignity.
>>
File: 26654084-26654086-large.jpg (55 KB, 510x408) Image search: [Google]
26654084-26654086-large.jpg
55 KB, 510x408
>>29329890
>implying a robot can even penetrate a woman with a cock that small.
>with our critical thinking we are natural leaders unlike roids rage men.
>literally men are just sperm donors who arnt needed in a child's life circa any of the major wars.
>>
>>29329945
>robots
>having any dignity whatsoever
>>
File: tumblr_nxnmr1eaKV1ugdgdso1_500.jpg (77 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxnmr1eaKV1ugdgdso1_500.jpg
77 KB, 500x715
>>29329858
Yeah you're not wrong. In a world with all this promiscuity, sex has become devalued and so there's a lot of pressure on women to have sex with a guy to keep him around. This just exacerbates the infighting between women when they compete for the highest status men.

I think that if men are made to serve women, this will free them up to just enjoy life and they won't be forced to complete.

If we can pay their expenses, do all their chores/housework, and support a system that only lots attractive men reproduce, pretty soon there will be enough hot guys that all women can be given a hot bf and there will be no need to fight.

Plus kids in the future will be better off too because their Dads won't be beta, insecure losers like us.
>>
>>29329400
>I was raped, I've felt the brutality first-hand.
I'm sorry if that's true. People here generally don't believe anything from """"""""""fem""""""""""anon threads, and your thread completely looks like bait, so you're gonna get crap.
I don't think robots would ever rape anyone desu. If we were susceptible to doing that we would have done it a loooonnnng time ago due to our situation.
>>
>>29330019
Robots aren't the typical rapists, you're losers. Rapists are sadists, and I see no correlation of being a loser and being a sadist.
>>
>>29330046
>I see no correlation of being a loser and being a sadist
t-thanks
>>
>>29329955

Im not a robot and have a 7 inch dick

There were experiments where and 2 islands were filled with only one gender and some recourses food water etc.

The one with the male only island fast started building small "houses", got a food supply ( fishing, etc) and generally worked pretty well on their own

The female island mostly fucked up, used all their resources without getting new supply, mostly lying on the beach tanning or doing some other useless shit, being that uselss that the makers even had to put some males on the female island, which then had to do everything alone and the females continued being uselss

Read it up if you dont believe me
This is a perfect example of how the gender roles work, females are being uselss and men to the work

Females only job is to keep males happy by being a hole and within the next 30-50 years when we have advanced sex robots that can satisfy male needs better than natural females, you will serve no purpose in society whatsoever
>>
>>29329719
>>29329846
>>29329979

Your invades are weak, just get of our board, you cant reprogramm us, has been tried so often before and wont work this time again
>>
File: Nam.jpg (112 KB, 772x817) Image search: [Google]
Nam.jpg
112 KB, 772x817
>>29329979
Yeah, sorry anon. That's not how people work. Having a slave class dehumanizes and debases both the master and servant group.

Plus, women aren't competitive harpies because they need to compete for men. They're that way because humans are power-hungry and tribal. If you remove one source of conflict we'll always find another.

Need to get women off that pedestal, Anon. I've lived with groups of women, worked with women, had female bosses, and at this point any veneer of them being these pretty higher beings that are so high above me is gone.

OP is wrong, and you're wrong.
Men are pigs.
Women are pigs.
We're all pigs.

Deal with it and try to be the best pig you fucking can.
>>
>>29329039
>Only women are capable of loving; the man has no love, only a sex drive
Love is a dumb meme; women are just using men as emotional tampons, and that being better than using women as a fapcup is just aimless misandry. Neither gender is selfless; both genders enter relationships because they want to get something out of it, it's just that sex is "evil" and women's emotional leeching is not only accepted, but held as the seat of virtue.
>>
>>29329039
A bunch of noodles who fell for the vaginal Jew.
>>
>>29330102
>tfw I'm tempted to tripfag as "advanced sex robot"

>tfw tripfags are fucking retarded and I can't allow myself to sink so low

>Cognitivedissonance.flac
>>
File: 1451163211930.jpg (71 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1451163211930.jpg
71 KB, 396x385
>>29329039
Women are shameless liars and do all their violence by proxy. They are such proficient liars that they are not even aware of their lies.
A man will stab you in the front and overcome you with strength.
A cunt will stab you in the back, say she is but a helpless lamb, and deny that she had a knife even when confronted with the evidence in court.

Men invented everything useful in the world. Cunts have done jack shit and are bankrupting males by looting us.

They secretly want to be dominated and filled. They respect only power and have no taste for art or science.

Cunts are demonic.
>>
I'll admit to having the capacity to be a violent savage, all men do. But I choose to be a well adjusted member of society.
In the same way all women are equipped to be prostitutes, but most choose to be equally well adjusted and contributing members of our society. And no amount of you cherry picked quotes will ever change that.
>>
Don't worry, salvation is at hand.

Soon with science two girls will be able to make a baby together. Their child will always be a girl.

A guy and a girl will produce 50% male children and 50% female children.

Two guys can't produce children together.

This means that the female percentage of the population will gradually increase until only an arbitrarily small number of males remain. Yuritopia will be a reality.
>>
File: 637176262.jpg (70 KB, 615x900) Image search: [Google]
637176262.jpg
70 KB, 615x900
>>29330149
Pretty sure I've been here longer than you. And I couldn't care less if you disagree with me, this is what I enjoy.

>>29330153
There is probably a lot of truth in what you're saying, but I'd rather see a world of female supremacy than the status quo.

Since this is not realistic though, all I'm hoping for is to find a woman I can dedicate myself to and help her to be happy.
>>
>>29329979
Yeah, figure out how women (who are evolutionarily designed to be weak enough that a man can pin then down and force his dick in one [and designed to wetten and get off on being used like that]) will enslave men as you've described.

There are good women out there, but if you're not trolling I really can't feel any sympathy for your having 'been raped' as I really believe you're the sort to enjoy being used and filled with cum like that.
>>
File: umaru 4.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
umaru 4.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
>>29329039
We are of one blood
The evil flows within us all
As does the good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsMxK3c-DNI
>>
>>29329039

t. White knights of history
>>
>>29329169
Your purpose is to take my cock and raise my kids. Get in fucking line you insolent dyke.
>>
>>29330303
I like them odds. I'd be fucking 'lesbians' (kek) all day.

Oh fuck yes, I'd be going hole to hole and those dykes would all think they were so unique and special for liking dick. And I've fucked a couple of lesbians who were REALLY into being fucked after I'd fucked another girl raw and not showered. Hottest fucking thing ever.
>>
>>29330388
>Yeah, figure out how women (who are evolutionarily designed to be weak enough that a man can pin then down and force his dick in one [and designed to wetten and get off on being used like that]) will enslave men as you've described.
Women won't physically enslave men themselves. They'll have dedicate beta males like myself who are willing to serve them and die for them, and we'll be the ones fighting to enslave all men for the righteous cause of serving women.

>There are good women out there, but if you're not trolling I really can't feel any sympathy for your having 'been raped' as I really believe you're the sort to enjoy being used and filled with cum like that.
This must be directed at someone else, I never said anything about being raped.

Also, this kind of pro rape attitude is why men do not deserve to be free. If women were in charge, this kind of thing wouldn't happen.
>>
>>29329039
Fuck the fuck off cunt
-Schopenhauer
>>
>>29330521
Did you know "Schopenhauer" is actually German for "away, penis hater"?
>>
>>29330363
Gonna have to agree to disagree then. I feel like female supremacy only really can appeal on an aesthetic or really idealistic level.

Like a fetish thing.

But good luck, anon.
>>
>>29330467
And who do you (my obvious trollfriend) propose fight the real men of the world to establish this retarded fetish of a new world order?
>>
>>29330363
Haha wow. And what do you say to the proven fact that women consistently ruin every country they're charged with and are typically incapable of running a house with 2 kids without bitching nonstop?
>>
>>29330363
There was a book written on that premise.

It's called Brave New World, author is Huxley.

Spoiler alert: things are a lot less awesome than you envisioned while massaging your prostate to shops of Hillary Clinton with a dick last night.
>>
>>29331194
Lol, Chads are like 1 or 2 out of every 10 guys at best. Betas males are the overwhelming majority.

When we rise up, our sheer numbers will be unstoppable.

You think Chad's charisma, dance moves, or washboard abs is going to save him?

Men will either bend the knee to women, or they will die.
>>
>>29331310
most betas aren't as pussy as you senpai. don't lump them into your dumb crusade
>>
Guys, can you start a different thread for your cuckolding fantasies and we can be serious for once ITT.
>>
>>29331240
>And what do you say to the proven fact that women consistently ruin every country they're charged with
Women don't run any countries because men use violence to oppress them.

>and are typically incapable of running a house with 2 kids without bitching nonstop?
If a woman is voicing concerns, clearly the male is doing something wrong and he needs to be disciplined. He's not a real man if he can't even keep her happy.
>>
>>29331340
lol and not all betas are basement dwelling neckbeards. I'm a fitness trainer and I play football and do boxing in my spare time. I'm very competitive with other men, but I love being subservient to women.

It's just basic biology. Men who didn't compete with other men died off, and men who can't keep women happy die off.

That's why beta males are the best males. Alphas are basically living sex toys. They're entertainment for our women, but when it comes to marriage, women want a real man. A beta who she can love and rely on.
>>
File: Mel Feit comment.png (330 KB, 598x741) Image search: [Google]
Mel Feit comment.png
330 KB, 598x741
All those quotes do is prove that manginaism and white-knighting is as old as anything. Women tend to manipulate men from the time they're boys into seeing men as the enemy and women as innocent - you can see this today with various initiatives by feminists to portray women as pure, while demonising male sexuality.

The reality is that women are if anything MORE likely to be violent than men, but because women have inherently more social status, are born privileged, and because of their relative individual weakness to men - they tend to be violent physically more towards children and so on, although I honestly believe that women are also the most violent ones in the home directly towards men who are individually physically stronger than them.

Just consider that there have been more abortions in the past 30 years than of people who died in WW1 and 2 combined. Now consider the absurdity of pretending that WW1 and 2 were somehow the results of only men - when we clearly know that in most countries MOST women supported enagement in war, and most of these women framed their support in terms that insisted on males exclusively being forced to be the ones to engage in the actual fighting. Major feminists were explicit in arguing that women's contribution to the war should be on the 'home front' and men on the front lines - and this framing of social organisation, as something where men are forced to use violence against other men while on boths sides the women are kept safe is historically universal, practically.

Women incite and urge men and BOYS (remember that in WW1 you had women as old as 60, 70' etc handing white feathers to boys as young as 14), who are born without the social status and privelege of women, into fighting other men and boys.
>>
>>29331456
are you a literal cuck btw?
>>
File: 1456186628039.jpg (264 KB, 940x658) Image search: [Google]
1456186628039.jpg
264 KB, 940x658
>>29330246
You understand it well, too bad no matter how true it is it will never be socially acceptable to hold this opinion even among the seemingly more "red pilled" people of this these recent generations even if and when they gain political positions of authority.
Women are more than half of earth's human population and their natural neoteny combined with the unfortunate male instinct to suck up to woman and their whimsical, irrational emotion-based feelings and views on justice in society.
In summary, women look out for women (if anybody other than themselves) and men look out for women, even if it includes trampling on fellow men.
>>
>>29331492
Not yet, I'm studying and working part time atm. I don't believe in having a gf until I'm working full time so I can take care of her properly.

Though as soon as I get a gf I'm hoping she will cuck me, even if I have to help her overcome her reluctance stemming from all the sex-negative propaganda out there, since I know it's what is best for her
>>
File: 1465443638562.jpg (149 KB, 566x330) Image search: [Google]
1465443638562.jpg
149 KB, 566x330
Alright i admit it i confess:

I participate in a broken system that i hate, but i need it to keep my finantial status situated. And the words i use are "hideous blot" to describe machism and all the pain it has brought.

And i fought for the equality of all women in my country, when i run my whole bussiness and i still make it home for dinner,

So forgive me, im busy,
I have a lot to do.

But we did it
Women rule now so
We cool?
>>
>>29329400
>Hitler was an artist and a dog-lover. Stalin was a father. It means little.
i'd rather belong to a society of productive savages than limp-dicked, but pro-social pussies
>>
>>29331998
>implying your kind, robots, are "productive"

w o w
>>
>>29329039
>German philosopher Johann Fichte, 18th century

If only this guy was born a little later then the bantz between him and our God Schopenhauer would have been amazing
>>
>>29329039
Cucks, all of them.

Only men are capable of love, women have only lust for Chad's dick.
>>
>>29329400
>What you've met are confused women forming fantasies out of repression. A sexual Stockholm syndrome. It isn't real.
why are you speaking for all women?
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.