[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've finally made a tinder Gonna be w8ing from some messages
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160616-174109.png (309 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160616-174109.png
309 KB, 1440x2560
I've finally made a tinder
Gonna be w8ing from some messages from grills
77 decides what I send to the first that respongs
Also share your tinder stories

I'm using my own legit pics
>>
Definitely aim for Clarissa or Rachel.
>>
Damn SENPAI I'm out of likes, should I Jew out?
>>
>>29328825
Tinder was only good for the first few months it was out.

It's like fifty percent bots now.
>>
Molly looks qt as fuck. Post her pics.
>>
>>29328825
Message Kelsey "you look like a girl who knows what she wants. We should just fuck and keep it casual."
>>
File: Screenshot_20160616-174554.png (847 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160616-174554.png
847 KB, 1440x2560
>>29328878
Ayo bloxxxxx
>>
i'm a decently successful tinder vet

never really liked to give "actual" advice about it since a few of my openers were stolen off fit and made viral a while ago, but i really don't give a fuck anymore

you can ask me stuff if you need help
>>
>>29328912
Too bad. Seems like a dumb whore.
>>
>>29328874
>all the bots
They're easy to recognize, but damn are they a pain. I wish tinder would get their shit together and take them out, I dont even understand how they could sneak all those bogus accounts in
>>
>>29328929
What percentage of first contact sex did you have? I've heard people use it for relationships now and it's no longer just a hookup thing.
>>
>>29328825
>waiting for girls to message you
Lol you will die waiting
>>
>>29328929
>>29328956
this is a good question, but let me clarify the last statement you made because that's the most critical thing here

http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2015/08/20/there-is-no-hookup-culture/

link is to a manosphere blog i'd vehemently disagree with a lot of the time, but it's totally spot on depicting what tinder is right now

just like every other heterosexual dating site right, tinder is only a hookup thing if you're genuinely attractive (this can be in looks or status)

when tinder was still a fringe thing known only to promiscuous millennials, you could be decently attractive and bumble your way to a hookup; even if you weren't particularly attractive, you could game your way to a few lays here and there

now that it's pretty much ubiquitous in modern culture (think netflix and chill), it's anything but that for like 95% of guys; all the little tips and tricks that used to be neat will not work, there are almost no inefficiencies in the market to exploit

so honestly my biggest advice to most people is to just not use tinder; it will be a complete waste for most of you
>>
white girls named Taylor immediately get my dick hard.

if 77, send that to her^^^
>>
>>29328956
now to answer your specific question, i've rarely ever tried for first contact sex since aside for a few months in the last year, i've never had a place to myself

of the times i did have a place and i willingly went on a date with the main goal of bring her back for sex... i'm pretty sure i've only been turned down once; she was in an open relationship and wanted to tell her partner first

at least two times there was something about the vibe that make me too chickenshit to even attempt to take her back, i probably could've if i tried

tbf, i'm more selective and get less matches/less dates for the reason i said above now, but that's a better rate than i expected

so at the least, the take away from that is that if you have a place and you want to fuck, muster up whatever will you have to at least try to bring her back... you'll do it more often than you think
>>
>>29328825
Tell Kelsey you want to stay casual and just meet up and fuck now and then.

Bonus points if you make it clear that you will not use condoms. (In a nonchalant way)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.