[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ANHEDONIA/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1466083468812.jpg (75 KB, 640x452) Image search: [Google]
1466083468812.jpg
75 KB, 640x452
Thread for people who (at least currently) experience zero pleasure from life.

Share your experiences, issues and advice. Why do you experience anhedonia? What does help you soothe it? How do you deal with it?

etc etc etc I don't really care
>>
>>29328761
that dank method sure describes me. I mean i don't alcohol because i don't know actually.
>>
>>29328761
>tfw we are millennia ahead of normies when it comes to treating anxiety disorders and mental illness
>>
>>29328898
what do you mean anon? please talk to me baby
>>
>>29328839
I have a really annoying headache that accompanies the anhedonia. Only alcohol can soothe it - it's the closest thing to pleasure that I can feel.
>>
>>29328761
Alcohol is the only thing that keeps me running. I keep telling myself it makes me happy.
>>
I've done both methods. Neither helped, but I feel decent about being in good shape from all the exercise.
>>
>discuss your problems with loved ones and take your illness seriously

The problem wasn't me not taking it seriously. They didn't take it seriously.
>>
i'm actually trying to get a job right now so i can start abusing alcohol.
how the heck can someone use the normie method when you haven't got any loved ones left?
>>
>>29329054

THE PROBLEM IS TAKING IT SERIOUSLY
>>
File: 1443487549610.jpg (56 KB, 926x960) Image search: [Google]
1443487549610.jpg
56 KB, 926x960
>be me
>tfw no gf for years and years
>eventually become rich through clever spending
>have my own place
>earn money passively
>quit my job
>spend all of my time riding my bicycle, getting drunk, or playing vidja
>depression and tfwnogf is slowly going away, but I am becoming crazy through a lack of social interaction and structure in my life
It's still worth it, lads.
>>
>>29328999
I can't drink alcohol because if I do I get intense pains in my sides and get constipated for over a month just by drinking half a bottle of anything.
>>
>>29329156
>earn money passively

how
>>
File: 1458282472581.jpg (20 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
1458282472581.jpg
20 KB, 480x352
>>29328761

I don't think I've ever seen a more relatable image on the internet than this..
>>
>>29329188
By not being a fucking retard who spends money on shit he doesn't need.

People ask me how I earn a passive income, and I tell them "I worked a minimum wage job. Didn't spend a penny on anything that wasn't necessary. I bought property. And now I earn the same amount of money as you except that I get to stay at home all day".

It's fucking easy. All you need is self-control, and parents to let you live at home for 5-6 years rent-free. Pay them back after. It doesn't matter.
>>
>and parents
guess some people are luckier than others
>>
somebody almost killed me and i'm physically disabled

i'm unhappy most of the time because i'm just waiting for something really bad to happen. after something really bad happens and i deal with it, i have an afterglow type of situation for a while but it eventually fades.

i paint/draw and make music occasionally, and play vidya. i abused drugs and alcohol for years but haven't really touched anything for a while. been wanting to have a few beers lately, but i'm surrounded by alcoholics and it makes me uncomfortable.

i've only fapped twice in 1.5 years. i only thought of depressing things before/during/after fapping.
>>
>>29329271
>By not being a fucking retard who spends money on shit he doesn't need.
This is really important. People will spend "only" $5 on fast food every day, and then wonder why they're out thousands of dollars per year.
>>
>>29329319
I got friends living on welfare who spend 50-60 bucks on like 2-3 games a week, and then complain that they have no money. Fucking idiots. I spent years working my ass off, never spending a penny, and now I am retired before I'm 30.
>>
>>29329305
>somebody almost killed me and i'm physically disabled
do tell
>>
>>29329305
when are you going to post story?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.