[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today the love of my life basically told me that she doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 25E.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
25E.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
Today the love of my life basically told me that she doesn't want to be bothered by me. My depression pretty much doesn't matter to her. This is how the conversation went. Let her be D:
>Be me earlier today. Depression hitting harder than usual.
>D: "Hey anon, is everything ok?"
>Me: "I'm fine."
Later I tell her otherwise:
>"No, I'm not ok. More depressed."
>D: "Well you need to stop, because it's making me upset and you know that's not good for my mental health. I have problems too and I want to forget about them, but you constantly remind me of them. Besides, you have nothing to worry about, compared to what I have."
I get it, her problems are greater than mine. Her health is suffering and there are upsetting issues within her family, but that doesn't make it ok for her to belittle my anguish.
>Me: "This is exactly why I don't tell you about what's bothering me, because you dismiss it, get defensive, and make me feel like shit."
>D: "I just want to laugh. I fell in love with you because you were the funniest guy in the world."
I'm in so much pain right now. Whenever she comes to me crying about her problems I never belittle them: I hold her close and offer her support, but she never does the same with me. She ignores me when I'm visibly in pain, ditching me for her other friends because she wants bliss. She tells me she loves me, but she never gives me the emotional support I need. Furthermore, she never caters to my wishes. Every request I make is dismissed. I feel like she doesn't really love me. She even treated a past boyfriend better than the way she treats me. What the fuck do I do? I don't want to break up with her, because I love her so much.
>>
>>29328694
>"I fell in love with you because you were the funniest guy in the world"
And when she said this I felt as though she no longer cared to be with me. Lately (for a while now) I haven't been how I used to be, and I feel like she doesn't love me for it
>>
>>29328694
Hang in there, OP. Grab a shower, take a walk, clear your head before making any hash decisions.
>>
Why are you entertaining feelings for a girl that is this selfish?
>>
Fuck off you whiny bitch
>>
>>29328694
>>29328725

Dude holy shit, you are being the biggest bitch in the world. Where does she say or even imply she wants nothing to do with you anymore? She just wants you to quit being a little bitch. Jesus fucking christ dude how can you even put this much effort into being such a pussy is beyond me man.
>>
Look at this pathetic blue pilled emotional tampon. Just kill yourself
>>
She's probably fixing to break up with you desu.

Also she's implying you choose to be depressed, which is bullshit.

If I were you I'd break up with her first. But that's just me.
>>
>>29328694
Anon I hope this story is true because I have ruined countless relationships due to this problem. For some reason I attract girls who want/need to feel safe and have fun. I put a persona of a sarcastic asshole who just lets life happen and hopes luck sees me through it. In reality I am manic depressive and have anxiety. My family has disowned me and my work is high stress. But going back to you: you need to swallow the pride and go talk to a professional. I have driven countless women I loved away. One I was going to marry because try as she might she couldn't help me and it drove her crazy, she couldn't be with me. Get help. Get on the meds. You won't be happy but at least others can be happy with you
>>
Drop her, this is a no-brainer.
>>
>>29328694
Damn op that sucks. Feels bad (for you) man
>>
>>29328775
You don't fully understand my situation, and I doubt that you have ever been in a situation in which your partner took you for granted and went to her friends for fun
>>
OP, she doesn't love you for who you are, find someone that does. Get with someone that will allow you to form a system of mutual support.
>>
File: 1404479905051.png (322 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
1404479905051.png
322 KB, 624x480
>>29328694
I feel you m8. I supported my ex with her mental health problems. I supported her when she flaked on various plans because of her issues, I was there when she woke up in the middle of the night and had a nervous breakdown but the week I feel down, she bails.
>>
>>29328901
I fully understand it, it really is just beyond me how you can even give this much of a fuck. Maybe im just jaded. And i have been in a position like this and worse you dick, ive had gfs i LOVED use and abuse me, so dont tell me i dont know how you feel. I get it, maybe she should be more sensitive, but you also need to quit being such a depressed bitch especially if its happening a lot these days. You HAVE to quit giving so much of a fuck about stupid shit and do your best to focus on whats important or youre never gonna make it.
>>
Its a common mistake that guys make, but girls like you for being the alpha no fucks given guy you were when they met you, being in a relationship kills that energy if you're not careful and get too comfortable. Funny thing is girls themselves will try to soften you up and will throw you away if they succeed.
>>
>>29328734 >>29328812
These anons are right, OP. You need to make your mental well being a priority.

Feeling for you buddy. Hope things get better.
>>
Have a wank to some cheeky futa doujins m8 to cheer you up
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.