[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're in the club with your girlfriend when this guy walks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: sikh1[1].jpg (121 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
sikh1[1].jpg
121 KB, 640x426
You're in the club with your girlfriend when this guy walks up and tells you to have a nice day.

What do?
>>
Proceed to have a bad day
>>
>Kidda bhaji, khi haal hai?
>>
regular fillup, please
>>
>>29328456

>Thanks, can i have some more of that curry sauce please ?
>>
I tell him I appreciate that and I wish him the same.
>>
I'd leave that random girl behind and hold the doors shut so nobody can flee him.
>>
I kill the faggot ass poser Muslim and go about my day. Fuck Sikhs, the only difference between them and allah achoos is the stupid criss cross pattern they were their head diaper with.
>>
I'll be on my way to have myself a nice day of course
>>
>>29328456

Anyone ever notice how sikhs are polite and well mannered compared to the regular poo-in-loos or other brown people in general?
>>
>>29328456
Say "isn't it a great day for killing mosloids", courtly wait for him to nod his head and we both go our own ways.
In the meanwhile stupid beta cucks stand around and can't understand why everybody hates mosloids and them for letting them in..
>>
YOU TOO,
BABY BLUE
>>
I thank him and reply that yes, I would like a slurpy.
>>
>>29328456
Thank him for killing muslims. Sikhs are the best religion in the world formed entirely to combat Islam.
>>
File: ken.png (508 KB, 466x620) Image search: [Google]
ken.png
508 KB, 466x620
Tell him that his dumbass sword is a fake and it will shatter the moment he swings it at something.
Then proceed to fart on his face and watch as the poop particles slowly eat away life from his empty husk of a body.
Then I'll roast him by saying
>"Pshh, notohingu personnell baka, desu"
>>
>>29328456
nothing, maybe compliment him on his beard, Sikhs are brotier

i sat for atleast two hours once at a party swapping beard grooming tips with some sikhs and a canadian once, was the comfiest and manliest night ive had in a long time
>>
>>29328456
Thank him for his kindness and say that I hope he has a very nice day as well.

This man seems like an excellent guy.
>>
>>29328456
And to you good sir. Would you care for a drink?
>>
Why do people shill Sikhism so hard? There's nothing particularly good about them and they're rarely encountered so it just feels fake as fuck seeing everyone trip over themselves to suck sick dick online.
>>
>>29328804
Partially because, while rare, Sikhs are awesome people. And partially because it's expected you'll mistake one for a mooslim.
>>
>>29328804
>Sikhism, a religeon founded to add as aneighbourhood watch for rising Iislam
ohh gee i wonder why people are more tolerant of them
>>
>>29328804
>GA GA GOO GOO LE SHITSKINS RE RE RE GOO GOO GEE GEE *shits pants* MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN HITLER DID NOTING WRONG POO POO POOOOOOPPPPP I NEED CHANGEY MOMMY *shits some more*
>>
>>29328456
Considering he's a Sikh, probably strike up a conversation.
>>
>>29328860

So it's just people excited they can tell a difference between distinct turban styles and looking to show off?

>>29328864

This goes beyond tolerance. People are tolerant of Buddhists but they don't go out of their way to profess undying love for them or make up stories of them being chill or bros.

>>29328868

Presenting: the average sikh Internet fatboy
>>
>>29328947
>WAH WAH I'M A GAY BABY WAH WAH
-you
>>
>>29328947
There's nothing to tolerate in the first place, though. They keep to themselves, and their purpose in life is to keep Muslims at bay. Bro-tier material.
>>
>>29328553
Basically this, but I still have to write a whole fucking sentence to appease the omnipresent robot.
>>
>>29328456
Poo in his loo and see how he likes it
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 124x144) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 124x144
>>29329137

He probably wouldn't even notice. Only Hindus worship the loos. Sikhs just disregard them.
>>
>>29328456
Man my intense hatred of islam is quelled whenever I see this bro-tier dude
>>
File: Whirling-Dervish2.jpg (68 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Whirling-Dervish2.jpg
68 KB, 900x600
>>29329244

This. Sikhs and sufis restore my faith in the Muslim community.
>>
File: 2015-02-11-leicester.jpg (41 KB, 618x416) Image search: [Google]
2015-02-11-leicester.jpg
41 KB, 618x416
>>29328456
Not gonna lie as a Sikh seeing some of these comments kinda hurts me a little inside, Sikhism and Islam are two completely different things, it only makes me realise that Muslim people are actually right about american ignorance when I see all you guys commenting about this Sikh man saying he's a terrorist or Muslim blah blah blah.

Pic related, Sikh men arrested for beating up Muslims because they were so sick of all the people wrongfully accusing them of being terrorists and what not.
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 299x168
>>29329487

Good thinking, violently assault religious minorities to prove to Americans how ignorant they are for thinking your cult is violent.

Truthfully I don't give a shit what you shitskins do to each other, just keep it in your little piece of shit desert and away from America and Europe.
>>
>>29328620
Because they're bro-tier, to repeat a tired old meemoo. Look up Sikh history and customs. Shit's really interesting, actually. They're some of the best kebab removal experts out there.
>>
>>29328456
Say thanks, have a nice day
Why would I say anything different?
>>
File: 1464388706314.jpg (138 KB, 1080x1435) Image search: [Google]
1464388706314.jpg
138 KB, 1080x1435
I'd respond politely but keep my eyes on him. The doctrine of taqiya means he can't be trusted.
>>
>>29329684
Being Sikh doesn't make you a good person. They still do honor killings and generally follow the same """"traditions""""" as pakis/indians do.
>>
>>29329487
>craving for white people attention and acceptance
Fucking indians and sikhs make me cringe when they do this.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.