[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it tacky if I take a girl out to eat and use a coupon to pay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1441914981254.jpg (94 KB, 519x533) Image search: [Google]
1441914981254.jpg
94 KB, 519x533
Is it tacky if I take a girl out to eat and use a coupon to pay? I dont want her to think im pathetic. I have a "buy one burrito get one free" coupon from chipotle.
>>
>>29328249
>taking a girl out
>to a chipotle
Why not macdonalds while you are at it?
>>
She'll most likely view it poorly. If you don't want to use it as a test of sorts, use it later when you want two burritos.
>>
>>29328249
Dont even bring up the fact that you're using a coupon. Just hand the register tard the coupon and some cash.
>>
>>29328273
This. Of you're taking her out to eat at Chipotle then I don't think the coupon is a big deal
>>
>>29328249

Tell her "I have a coupon, do you want my free burrito?" which makes it cute instead of pathetic cause she gets to feel special that you're giving her your cool extra thing instead of taking it yourself
>>
You could always use it in the introduction to make it less weird, and increase her chances of saying yes - it's free, who will care?
>>
>>29328249
Let her order first. When she hits the register, tell her that you're paying and that she can go find a seat. When she's off getting a seat and filling up her drink, pay and use the coupon
>>
>>29328520
oh what a great idea, m8. thank you
>>
>>29328249
this:
>>29328361
also if she judges you for something this insignificant, she's not worth dating, anyway
>>
>>29328539
No problem. I've done this twice, both times at a five guys

Hope she sucks ur dick man
>>
>>29328249
Yeah its tacky.

go to a bar where it's half off [drink] and order that drink, but for the love of god don't use a coupon on a first date
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.