[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am I afraid of women? I can't relax around them or interact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1446620950206.jpg (158 KB, 935x494) Image search: [Google]
1446620950206.jpg
158 KB, 935x494
Why am I afraid of women? I can't relax around them or interact with them normally.
>>
Because you recognize how much power they hold and their willingness to destroy men.

Now you must learn to hate them, as it is the only way they will have no power over you.
>>
Around roasties, never be unwary!
>>
>>29328129
bad parenting
not original
>>
It's because you want to fuck them and you don't want to mess up your chances in anyway or seem creepy. Don't hate women, hate is a strong term. Just don't give a fuck about what they think. Go up to them, talk to them (if it's a social setting, not talking about the subway here). If they don't like you, who cares.
>>
>>29328129
You need practice. Like riding a bike, you have to get used to fucking up sometimes and just try again without fear of hurt feelings.
>>
>>29328129
If you're both in the community, and you make a faux pas, all the other women in the community will know. Hivemind is terrifying. I'll have great conversations with new coworkers, and then at day's end they're standing with the other faggots giving me the evil eye. They refuse to think on their own initiative, as if they can brook no trust in themselves.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.