[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post videos or images of robots getting BTFO School shooter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: BTFO.webm (326 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.webm
326 KB, 720x404
Post videos or images of robots getting BTFO

School shooter getting tackled and disarmed.
>>
>>29328095
What is even happening?
Is he reloading?
That girl just walks so casually.
Also the tackler points a gun at him in the beginning?
Did that push really knock him out?
>>
>>29328340

Looks like some pepper spray.

He didn't knock him out.

He's sitting still because he doesn't want a load of buckshot in the back, from the look of it.
>>
is that girl mentally retarded or what the fuck. no wonder so many women get hurt in these events they're obvious as fuck in their actions and getaways
>>
>>29328422

Looks like she's hit.
>>
the girl was taking her time to pull out her phone so she could snapchat her own death
>>
>>29328422
>>29328340
So that girl is holding her side as she walks. Did she already get shot? Is that why he's reloading?
>>
>>29328422
I think she's in shock because she just got shot friendo
>>
>>29328450
It looks the reflection of a phone screen.
>>
>>29328450
dude she's like trying to sneakily dig for her cell phone while the dude loads the gun. look at the last second of the clip you'll see her get the phonbe out
>>
>>29328500
>about to get shot ayyyy XDD #school shooting #murder #death #victim
>>
>>29328422
>>29328436
>>29328450
http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/hero-of-spu-shooting-an-example-of-bystander-taking-action/343578948
The video embedded here shows her getting shot.
>>
>>29328340
>That girl just walks so casually.
The video starts with Ybarra, armed with a long gun, walking into the building and pacing around. He then shoots a woman as she walks down the stairs. The woman stumbles off as Meis appears, stopping the gunman.
>>
>>29328500
i really hope it was to call 911 but i guess we'll never know.
>>
No blood from her getting shot at all? Strange
Wondering if her phone took it all, because a shotgun would definitely leave marks and trails of blood.
>>
>>29328549
>the guy sitting there on his tablet until he hears the shot
>>
>>29328682
This video is better quality: http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/seattle-pacific-university-shooting-video-hero-jon-meis-aaron-ybarra-youtube-full-released-2014-attack/

Something that looks like blood hits the floor after she's shot.
>>
>>29328549
well that's a relief that she wasn't THAT retarded. glad she lived
>>
>>29328836
wtf i thought when you got shot with a shotgun you immediately fall over. she just walked off like she was gonna snapchat the gunshot wounds
>>
>>29328866
>wtf i thought when you got shot with a shotgun you immediately fall over

Nope. Look here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueNS871caps): 0:11 she's shot, but you wouldn't know it unless someone pointed it out, seems like she's just reacting in fear. She's been shot right in the belly though, yet manages to run a few meters "like normal" out of pure adrenal. The human body is really incredible.
>>
>>29328866
He probably clipped her, a straight shot to the chest would kill someone. Looks like his shot was low and to the right.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.