[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a very lazy person. A friend of mine, who is very hard working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 118.png (45 KB, 153x130) Image search: [Google]
118.png
45 KB, 153x130
I am a very lazy person. A friend of mine, who is very hard working and dedicated, really wants to remove the lazyness from me.
She even hits me for this.
She is very violent but for some reason my family thinks she loves me

i think i am going to die
>>
marry her you fucking faggot
>>
Just kill her you cuckmaster.
>>
>>29328189
she challenged me to a "duel" and i lost. I am not strong enough
>>29328058
i don't think she would want to marry me
>>
>>29328231

Just kill her when she's asleep or something.
>>
>>29328231
why dont you stop being a lazy fuck and improve yourself then marry her.. i mean unless youre in to boys or somethin
>>
>>29328231
Buy a gun you weakling

Weapons were made for people like you
>>
What's the name of the anime you're living in, OP? Sounds pretty good.
>>
>>29328279
why should i kill her anyway?
>>29328268
i wish i could, but it seems that all my efforts to not be lazy are useless
>>
>>29327904
Is she your mom?
>>
>>29327904
Adopt to her. Even if you don't marry her, if she cares about you that much, you should repay her for caring about you. You'll make her happy Anon.
"I'm lazy" is a stupid excuse. You know that you little twat.
>>
you better listen to these anons, op.
if you recognize my name, then you know what happens if you don't.
>>
>>29329038
What the fuck I'm really curious now.
>>
>>29328387

Then just end your life ASAP
>>
>>29329038
I don't think i know you
>>
Laziness is a spook. She is a bitch that is trying to mold you to the social narrative. Ignore her and be happy, or flip the tables on her, get her to stop being a neurotic conformist retard and teach her to live life.
>>
>>29329956
Don't lie to me.
>>29329987
so you'd rather be an unproductive sack of shit rather than actually doing something?
>>
>>29329987
This. Do what you want to. A man doesn't need bitches or anyone in general telling him what to do. You do what makes you happy and don't give a fuck
>>
>>29327904
No one replied "Oblomov".

Read it, you faggots. It's better than wasting your time shitposting.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.