[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been seeing some people here try to encourage dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Hn.png (89 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Hn.png
89 KB, 256x256
I've been seeing some people here try to encourage dating a girl who isn't a virgin. Can you give me an actual reason why it's better than just being alone. I'll never be able to love her and comfortably get intimate with her knowing she has a past. I don't care about sex either so what exactly can a non-virgin girl provide me with. I already have friends and money, I'd like a serious relationship but not with someone with no restraint.
>>
>>29327659
They're just memeing I hope. A good woman doesn't necessarily have to be a virgin. I hope no one seriously think that. But good women are very rare and that's something we should all be aware of too. The SJWs and slut walk types are definitively thrash though.
>>
If you dont care about sex gf isnt much different from a friend.
>>
>>29327716
>non virgin
>good woman
Pick one.
If she's not married and not a virgin she's a fucking whore who will burn in hell with the rest.
Get ready
FUCKING fornicators
>>
>>29327724
Well I'd like a female friend I can cuddle with at night then. I just want to be exclusive.
>>
m8, this is 4chan. Someone here can really think it.

>girlfriend not much different from a friend

Anon, do you sleep in the same bed (which is supposed to be for a single person) even if there i another one with all your friends?
Do you ever cry(inb4 beta jokes) because you miss that person in a random moment of the day?

After all maybe it's just that i'm a shitty anon.
>>
>>29327659

>doesnt care about sex
>if you have sex with a person you must commit for the rest of your life
>>
>>29327838
I meant I don't care to have it that much. I still think it's something special and exclusive.
>>
>>29327818

You must have really shitty friends if someone can top them by just having a vagina.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.