[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /botbros/ Virgin Chad here. I'm having an existential
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 853x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 853x491
Hey /botbros/
Virgin Chad here.
I'm having an existential crisis, I'm horny as fuck and always get a lot of matches/compliments but I've only ever gotten a blowjob.
Here's why:
I am very religious after a near death experience while on drugs/ a camping trip in the hot dunes, I was about to die of thirst when I saw God and he pointed out that the way to happiness is a perfect pure virgin marriage where both husband and wife are each other's firsts on the wedding night.
What do I do?
Listen to my dick?
Or my heart?
>>
Listen to your brain and end your life you fucking faggot.
>>
>>29327750
You won't be missing out on competition so easily
>>
"Now, your air forces bomb us daily in Iraq"
>>
Christian dating web sites. Listen to both.
>>
Listen to your heart. Get off tinder you peice of shit. Use a Christian site if you must, or you could just yank one out

Pathetic
>>
>>29327848
Thanks for translatin the moon runes.
Though making someone suffer like that firsthand is a bit extreme.
Many politicians didn't want the war in Iraq, and they were silenced by the media and Zionists.
I didn't want to join the army but what can a lone man like me do against such injustice?
Can't we just leave em alone?
What am I supposed to do to stop it? There are so many people...and so little time, we'd have to come together as a nation and kill the evil kings who run it from behind the shadows, but no matter how nice that sounds, it's impossible, because of multiculturalism
>>
>>29327941
I want sex though, jerking off just makes me hornier for sex, and Christian sites suck
>>
>>29327965
Accept that you're just infected with demons right now. The urges you feel are genuine though

God gave young men the sexual drive to spread their seed, to have many children. This design flaw is apparent when you have no wife to use this energy on.

Energy is still energy though, and energy is temporary, comes in bursts. Go lace up your shoes, put some shorts on and run. Run until you're tired. The last time you found clarity with God was in a state of exhaustion and pain. Get there again, and listen to what he has to say.

Go run until you collapse.
>>
>>29328056
But I have tendinitis in both knees and go to physical therapy weekly, they said not to run
>>
>>29328098
Your knees would hurt after sex too, wouldn't they?
>>
>>29328098
You shouldn't have listened to that stupid track coach you had in highschool. Now get out ree
>>
>>29328136
Thanks for noticing me senpai>>29328123
I wouldn't know, thanks for the advice though, I'll try to occupy my time doing other things
>>
>>29327655
>chad

stopped reading there, GTFO faggot.
>>
>>29328247
But anyone is allowed on this board and I'm not gay
>>
>>29327655
God isn't real you dumb Chad. Find a girl and fuck her brains out.
>>
>>29327655
Find a better god. I mean there are religions out there that let you fuck when you want.
>>
>>29327655
>Or my heart?
if this is not bait fucking kill yourself
there aint no god anyway so you wot go to hell
>>
>>29328606
>>29328640
>>29329839
Such hateful heathens out here!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.