[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey, i've got a question about waifus i've recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
hey, i've got a question about waifus

i've recently become open to the idea of getting one, and now that i have one, i don't know what to do. like, what do you do once you claim a waifu? i want to get the most that i can out of this.
>>
>>29327570
Lel you don't really have one, I pretended once too
>>
>>29327570
Fap furiously
Buy things like pillow covers in an insane attempt to make her real
Read tons of doujins

If no one else makes art for her, sexually, try making a Tulpa
>>
>>29327618
Not op but I have a question about buying merchandise for your waifu. Aren't the stuff just made while the show is running, and then it becomes impossible to buyfag?
>>
>>29327618
i've looked high and low for pillow covers for falco and i just cannot find any
>>
>>29327774
Commission one. There's plenty if patreon fags that do that
>>
>>29327570
bruh just play some fucking Melee
>>
>>29327830
hey, good idea. i'll check that out.

thanks for the help guys, it's nice to have something to look forward to for once
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.