[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I CANT TAKE MY MIND OFF OF POLITICS. HOW DO I STOP THIS?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1462324628629.jpg (109 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462324628629.jpg
109 KB, 1920x1080
I CANT TAKE MY MIND OFF OF POLITICS. HOW DO I STOP THIS?!
>>
>>29326628
Win the war.
>>
>society about to be islamifucked
>must don't give a shit because their feminized minds welcome the oppressors
>droves of muslim men could fill the earth and rape our mothers, sisters, cousins, etc.
how could you take your mind off of that?
>>
>>29326628
Take a trip in the wilderness and away from technology.
>>
>>29326628
Turn off the news and stop visiting /pol/. Realize that what happens thousands of miles away has no real effect on you.
>>
Stop giving a shit about things.
>>
>>29326771
>>29326882
Both of these things. Politics aren't really going to directly and suddenly change your life in anyway. Plus it's not like you can do much to change anything but vote. Conversation about politics is important but you can't enjoy life it's all you think about.
>>
Realise these are creations of man which will always disappoint you. Start living using the scriptures as guidance rejecting the animated dead who walk among us.
>>
>>29327907
>Start living using the scriptures as guidance rejecting the animated dead who walk among us.
like Jesus? wtf did you mean by this?
>>
>>29326882
>realize that what happens thous of miles away has no real effect on you
Lol maybe a few hundred years ago but in the present what happens to countries, expecially superpowers, can impact the entire world both economically and politically.
>>
>>29327907

Scriptures written by men that are now dead.
>>
same here but it's been this way for years for me and it's now into overdrive. Ived forced myself to limit my cable news to small doses cause if not I get so fucking angry at liberal bias. Just listen to whoever you like on political radio and stay away from pol and television/websites
>>
Same. The word "Trump" pops into my head at least twice every minute.
>>
read Nietzsche. Step over left and right, and beyond good and evil.
>>
>>29328138
do you hand signal like him now? I did it because he makes it look cool but only as a joke and now I can't stop in serious conversation lol. believe me
>>
>>29328176
No but I use the word "lightweight" a lot more.
>>
File: unintelligible yelling.jpg (60 KB, 634x401) Image search: [Google]
unintelligible yelling.jpg
60 KB, 634x401
>>29326628
accomplish something of merit so any concern for politics will be out of either pure self interest or genuine altruism rather than in-group/out-group signalling surrogate activities.

but this is probably too much for a trumpcuck
>>
What policies do you have the most personal stake in? Don't give me that "my people/country's future is personal stake enough" bullshit either. I mean, are you a fag that's worried about your rights? Are you a gun owner who doesn't want an assault weapon ban? Are you a fairly wealthy person who doesn't want tax hikes? Are you a recreational drug user who doesn't want to get arrested for doing drugs? Just focus on the issues that impact you in the most direct way, and realize that trying to bring about mass societal change before you make a name for yourself in other ways is a huge waste of time.
>>
holy fuck OP, are you me? I've been like this for a year. pol is addictive
>>
write a blog about politix and make some mad shekel
>>
File: 912941581.png (78 KB, 158x255) Image search: [Google]
912941581.png
78 KB, 158x255
>>29326628
>>29328488
I'm the same as both of you. My online friends keep telling me I talk about politics and religion too much. How do I go back to the way I was before this election? I can feel myself slipping away.
>>
>>29326628
Spend long enough on /pol/ and you'll become so depressed you'll never want to think about politics ever again.
>>
>>29329584
But that's just the thing. I don't like talking about it. Here and there something funny might pop up, but for the most part every time I read the news it makes me want to kill myself. But I can't stop. I have to know what direction the world is going, even if I can't do anything.
>>
Stop going to /pol/. The quality of your posts will improve too
>>
File: 08.06.16 - 1.jpg (102 KB, 430x604) Image search: [Google]
08.06.16 - 1.jpg
102 KB, 430x604
Dont worry brothers, we will save our nations and our race!
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.