[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: friends.jpg (135 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
friends.jpg
135 KB, 1024x576
Does anyone else feel like they're missing out on something immensely important by not having a friend group, friends, or even a friend?

I live alone in an apartment. Right outside my balcony is a local pub where a lot of young people gather. Just now I was on my balcony listening to a Chad convince his girlfriend not to break up with him or leave or something (Hard to hear over the traffic) because "I just thought she was beautiful, the kiss was..."

It was hard to hear the rest because even louder than the nearby traffic was the mixed up sounds of talking and laughing, and the wafting smell of tobacco mixed with pizza (There's a popular pizza joint adjacent to the pub)...

Something about it makes my heart ache. I've been living completely alone and isolated now since early 2014. I'm able to live a decent NEET lifestyle thanks to my dad sending me enough for rent, food, and the occasional luxury... I've squandered it all. Mostly just sleeping and browsing the internet the last two years (Watching an anime or finishing a video game would be a great achievement to me at this point... God I wish I'd at least played games these last two years, then I'd at least have *something* to show for my time)...

Anyway, I'm rambling and getting off-topic here.

The point is, hearing those people my age (I'm 24, soon to be 25) talking and having fun, along with the mini side show tonight of a Chad calming his girlfriend from a sobbing mess to a silence I assume was making out in the shadows - I can't help but feel like I'm missing out on something fundamental to being a human being.

Does anyone else have this problem?
>>
>>29326538
>tfw no qt black gf like the girl on the left
>>
It's a shit game

You only think it has value because other people(normies) assign value to it. being around the drama and social posturing will make you sick otherwise.
>>
>>29326538
You need to do something, like have a job. Or get a hobby which you go out and socialize with people.

It's not really that hard to have a circle of friends, you just need to do by yourself.

Time goes fast, you are losing your best age doing nothing.

Faggot!
>>
>>29326538
i grew up thinking that i am missing on a lot of shit for not having any friends. now i got a crew of 5 friends that hang out with me, call me almost every day to hang and i kind of want them out of my life at this point. it drains energy out of me that i am supposed to put into being alone and jerking off to weird shit. i miss the good old days. i miss being fat.
>>
>>29326538
tie a rope on the balcony, place it round your neck and run and jump over the railings. that will teach them normies about fun
>>
>>29326538

humans are social beings senpai
yes you're missing out
find a bro, or a group of bros

i recently found a group of friends we all hang out and stuff
and it's nice, the social dynamics, we have the chaddier guys, the normies, the beta, the scapegoat, the joker, the ladies man, the guy who can't get pussy to save his life, the stoner, the redneck
it's a lot of fun

we all just shit on each other and although none of us are chad tier we all have fun, we go out and drink and go shooting and hike and go to the beach and all that jazz
it's fun man
i've never felt so alive man
and it's good to know that if i'm feeling down i can just hit up one of the bros and they'll chill with me and talk to me going "don't worry brah shes just a roastie'

making friends is the hard part

but believe me, there are a ton of people out there just like you, and even girls too man

i know so many girls that are secretly really really lonely

just put yourself out there man, NEET life sounds fun and all, but that just gives you more time to hang, just go out and go to whatever your local hobbies are , hell if you just spend time on the PC just go to a LAN/Internet cafe, go to that pizza place,
get hella drunk and just approach a group of normies and try and blend in, go to a concert (easy place to chat random girls and guys up ) etc etc etc

fake it til ya make it
act like you belong and eventually you will

best of luck bro
>>
>>29326538
its one of lifes biggest assets you can get, i only had friends during highschool but you are supposed to lose them after a while
>>
>>29326593
thats not true at all tho
as an adult you are pretty much friends barren. You may keep one true friend if you are lucky who you get to see a handful of times a year.
The rest is a couple of guys that you keep around out of convinience, coworkers and the boyfriends of your girlfriends friends. They act nice to you when you have to see them but i shit goes sour they will all abandon you
And thats the way its suppossed to be, women cherrish their friends more than their own family or lover, their friends can dictate if she gets to marry or have children for her
>>
>>29326635
he was truly a mans man, man
>>
>>29326538
Are you /lit/ OP? The way you described things made you sound /lit/.

But yeah friendships are some of the only things about normal society which I truly miss and long for. Although not normally, where I dont feel my loneliness at all but rather at certain moments where I sense the sadness of spending such a moment not being with friends. Especially this time a year. I live far north, and during the summer the sun doesn't really set fully at night, rather the evening are often mild and light..

When I'm out walking, or standing at my roof feeling the mild wind and looking out over the ocean I feel strongly that it is a waste not to spend such a night drinking and laughing with some good friends.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.