[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not just fuck twinks? They're basically women but with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Why not just fuck twinks?

They're basically women but with no standards
>>
>>29326360
no standards? you really think they'd fuck a hairy orc mode faggot who looks like a lumberjack? fuck no, they prefer twinks for their sorry ass. been there.
>>
File: 1465177289330.jpg (98 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1465177289330.jpg
98 KB, 500x750
>>29326360
love twinks, me
here's my contribution
>>
Twinks are worse than stacies
>>
>>29326402
Idk, a lot of twinks like guys who are 'bear mode' or have 'dadbods'
>>
>>29326360
>but with no standards
This isn't true at all. There are a load of robots that want to fuck twinks but twinks won't go anywhere near them.
>>
>>29326360
>but with no standards
yeah right famlem
>>
>>29326478
have not met one. had to bang chubby guys instead.
>>
fags are even more shallow than women.
>>
>They're basically women but with no standards

Bullshit, I've talked to a lot of traps and twinks and all of them are size queens that only want chad.
>>
I remember when one tried getting me to fuck him. I was an awkward teen with a shred of humanity left, so I turned him down. Now I'm in my 20s and a virgin still. I regret turning him down.
>>
>>29326714
CaII him up
>>
>>29326714
did he think you're handsome or what?
>>
>>29326405
Name?
Comment is original
>>
>>29327356
>Name?

Johnathon crusoe
>>
>tfw black trying to get with twinks

I thought I didn't have any ego left to be destroyed.
>>
I'm a twink, gotta say that we do have pretty high standards - I mean I only like big guys, but in terms of muscle and not fat. It's really annoying actually cause small things turn me off, like hairstyle or that maybe I don't like the face.

Basically I'm a Roastie, glad I'm bi and less picky with girls, though I feel stronger for men.
>>
>>29328199
>I'm a twink

Kill yourself faggot
>>
File: 345765798.jpg (33 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
345765798.jpg
33 KB, 1024x768
>>29326360
because sex is the LAST thing I wanna do with someone

the farther you go down into degeneracy the more sex is prominent

so I just want someone to share life with, a "fembot" is the closest thing I "hypothetically" could get for that (the closest thing to a diamond is the charcoal), a trap is only a trap for attention and sex (notice how theyre always posting dick + ass pics and would only be with you if you lived close to them?), full out gays (twinks included) are ALL about sex, if you cant satisfy them theyll just dump you and look for someone else to fuck, its soulless

the sad thing is that full trans mtfs are actually a lot about intimacy but I find the unnatural warping of the body with hormones and surgery disgusting

basically im a romantic in a world thats all about sex, shit sucks
>>
>>29326360

>A board that hates sluts.

HEY GUYS WHAT IF YOU FOUND AN EVEN BIGGER SLUT.

Makes perfect sense, OP.

Did your teacher give you a gold star for this gem of wisdom?

So much easier to get STD's with gay men.
>>
>>29326360
Because men have much higher standard for other men. But its more focused on common interests.

There are 1 million chubby neckbears with average to above average cocks I as a twink can choose from. They are all my type.

So now it comes down to common interests and mentality.

My current bf is perfect. Just wants to stay inside all day and play video games. We both go to the same college so its pretty chill.

But without shared interests your chances are dead in the water.
>>
>>29326402
absolutely they would, just look for five minutes on grindr and you'll find one
>>
>>29328763
>tfw fell for this
>only ugly faggots like myself and big buff fuckers

WHERE are the twinks liar?
>>
>>29326360
I have a twink face but I'm tall and hairy with big legs
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.