[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>24 yo khv >I will never get a gf >want to lose my virginity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: mike takes the easy way out.png (652 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
mike takes the easy way out.png
652 KB, 700x700
>24 yo khv
>I will never get a gf
>want to lose my virginity with equally inexperienced partner
>all the girls of my age have lost their virginities ages ago
>dating pool of virgins of my age is getting smaller and smaller every minute, and it's already hard if not impossible to find a virgin gf
>know life is not all about girlfriends and whatnot, but still can't stop thinking about it
>tfw I missed out teen love
>tfw I will never share first kiss with a virgin gf
>tfw I will never be her first boyfriend
>tfw I will never be her first date
>tfw I will never find love
>tfw I will be forever alone
>tfw going to kill myself if these feels won't stop before I turn 30
>>
Why do you care so much about being first? You've may have missed out on that though I am sure there are 24 yo femvirgs. Just focus on popping your cherry bro.
>>
>>29326452
Fuck off there are no 24 year old virgins.
Stop with the lies and false hope.

He wants to be first so he does not get compared to 12 guys before him. So be is special and not just another dick.

Why would you not want to be the best she ever had? Women would want the chad to be a virgin too.
>>
>>29326452
He said "equally inexperienced partner."

It would be more meaningful to him if they chose to lose their virginities together.

Fucking read you nigger.
>>
File: feelsbadman.jpg (16 KB, 359x379) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
16 KB, 359x379
>>29326179
Imagine that
I was khv, met younger girl (legal) , she kissed me passionately, was one of finest experiences in my life, next day she hurt me and told she does not give a fuck about me
Then I was hv, so I just decided that I will allow my female friends to hug me. Nothing special desu famalam
And at the age of 24 after sobering up from drinking with my friends, who all have some kind of relationships, I decided I will rent a hooker.
Was very tense all the time, was fun though
2nd hooker was actually better because I ordered girl whose appearance I liked more
It was about 16 months ago. I fucked exclusively hookers, and while I must say it is fun, it is nothing special.

>love
Leading experts say that you must love girl first before you make her fall in love with you. Because right now I am bitter asshole, that is unlikely for me, but OP, maybe even now is hope for you.
>>
>>29327036
Fuck off normalfag
Go and kill yourself
>>
>>29327179
Fuck off, I am cyborg now. I changed my pathetic situation to another pathetic situation. And I do not care now, at all I must add. It feels refreshing.
>>
File: 1436262594995.gif (2 MB, 393x561) Image search: [Google]
1436262594995.gif
2 MB, 393x561
>>29327221
You still shouldn't be here, "cyborg".
>>
File: moarlamps.jpg (13 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
moarlamps.jpg
13 KB, 236x314
>>29327340
But I am and I am posting.
And right now I will call you a faggot
>>
What's so bad about wanting an equally inexperienced partner so that you don't piss off more experienced partners with your ineptness?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.