[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>welcome back, anon, I have been expecting you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: horse-cock-strap-on.jpg (16 KB, 405x540) Image search: [Google]
horse-cock-strap-on.jpg
16 KB, 405x540
>welcome back, anon, I have been expecting you
>>
>>29326141

*starts punching her in the face*

NOT TODAY HOORRRRAAAUGHHHHH!!!!!!!
>>
Oops, I dropped the soap.
>>
after every 4chan post like this we stray further from gods light
>>
>>29326141
Who are you?
How did you get in my house?
How do you know my name?
Get on the ground or I won't hesitate to ventilate you.

>Proceed to call the authorities
>>
>>29326165
first post best post

cxbvvzcxbgdfgfgwsa
>>
File: 1418522452186.jpg (50 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1418522452186.jpg
50 KB, 380x380
>>29326141
>Your mother will never force you to take hormones while fucking you with a giant horse strapon.

Why live?
>>
I got the idea of grabbing that schlong, gripping it as tightly as possible, and beginning to spin around in circles.

>run into neighbors house with giant human flail
>>
So do people ever try to put these giant strapons into action or are they just for strutting around in and cockslapping everyone around you?
>>
Are there lesbian dom videos with this thing involved?
>>
>>29327350
like when you spin around bowser in super mario 64? kek
>>
>>29328260
Same question. What the fuck can you even do with one that big? Don't people die when they let themselves get fucked by actual horses?
>>
I hate that I'll never be able to take a cock/dildo that big. Ass ruination is my fetish.

>not a grill
>>
>>29326502
allahu akbar my friend
allahu akbar
>>
>>29328681
I've seen a video where someone is laying down in a sex swing with someone behind him/her wearing a strap on that was lodged inside the person in the swing. Then the strap on is pulled out, revealing its size, which was roughly the size of that horse dong if not larger. Haven't seen it in a long time, would love it if somebody posted it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.