[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who Pays for the First Date?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: photo (1).jpg (51 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo (1).jpg
51 KB, 900x900
What do you think about this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71o3hq6iSPM
>>
I could probably take him in a fight.
>>
>go on 'date' with me mom [she is 53/am 26]
>tells me the male should always pay the bill
>this could only lead to her being headstrong and more ignorant, if i talk to her about how wrong she is.
>play game on me phone the whole time and just pick at me food
>next morning a deer kicks her back and she pulls a muscle
>>
it's [insert current year], if you're not asking the girl over to your place on the first date to fuck, she's ignoring you for Chad. Dates are for beta providers.
>>
File: 1458298936308.jpg (506 KB, 1056x837) Image search: [Google]
1458298936308.jpg
506 KB, 1056x837
>>29326118
he's trying to promote actual equality?
good luck with that.
>>
>>29326118
I like what this chad is saying.
>>
Whoever asked the other person out on said date. Every date after that split 50/50.
>>
People that have a problem with splitting the bill are weak and will die out.
>>
File: 1460993274388.jpg (70 KB, 720x522) Image search: [Google]
1460993274388.jpg
70 KB, 720x522
>>29326118
>he fell for the men and women are equal meme
lol'd at the female audience's total disapproval...
>>
>>29326691
Aggression and confidence are two very different things. False equivalency, m8
>>
>>29326118
I love chad he is a hero
>>
>>29326691
he for she was dead on arrival
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.