[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mentally ill women are the best thing, who else agree? >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: Мизери-23.jpg (74 KB, 1200x648) Image search: [Google]
Мизери-23.jpg
74 KB, 1200x648
Mentally ill women are the best thing, who else agree?

>tfw no psychotically depressed borderline gf
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 259x194
>mpw (my pussy when) self diagnosed mental illness but really it's just insecurity and being a special snowflake on r9k because it's literally free attention.
>>
>>29325844
Ask me how i can tell this isn't really a girl but a bitter beta boy.
>>
>>29325931

>take no prisoners, nothing is in fact sacred policy in effect on r9k
>>
>>29325824
I had a mentally ill gf once, and just to be clear i'm not one to take advantage of people. but she would just worship me and give me money all the time, so it was hard not to just accept her charity

>sex the moment i walk in the door
i made up some excuse about being able to pay attention better if i, get sex off my mind immediately.
>would make me something to eat
>would loan me money
it got to the point where i was like a kid with their grandparents, i would just say something like "man i really like that shirt" and she'd give me like 50 to 100 dollars.

after that routine i would just start drinking and ranting and she would just admire and worship me.

yeah i do feel a little bad desu, she was kind of an uggo and had family problems so i broke up with her many a years back.

so yeah i kind of have to agree, but they're mentally ill for a reason. 9 times out of 10 they're ugly or fat or awkward as fuck to be around. even for an autist like me
>>
File: 1464379749932.png (5 KB, 258x248) Image search: [Google]
1464379749932.png
5 KB, 258x248
>>29325824
I had a mentally ill gf once, severe anxiety.

She killed herself 3 years ago when we were still together...
>>
File: noraway.jpg (24 KB, 602x429) Image search: [Google]
noraway.jpg
24 KB, 602x429
I had a female friend that was legit crazy, hallucinations and all.

I kind of feel bad for it, but i would encourage her to cut herself, because she would do it regardless what i say, so might as well enjoy it.
I would tell her to carve stars, and my name on her, and she would.
We weren't even dating, but i guess i acted like i cared about her.
>>
no they aren't, t. ex bf of a mentally ill girl

OP is a faggot
>>
>>29326104
Sounds like that kind of woman could easily be manipulated.
>>
I have been diagnosed with schizo affective and let me tell you, it's not fun for most of the time. Right now I haven't been able to sleep for a day, often I'm just simply unable to sleep without my boyfriend soothing me and reassuring me that my hallucinations aren't real and that I actually exist.
inb4 REEEEEEEEEEE, he and I are both schizos
>>
>>29326540

fucking slutwhore fffffffffffuuuu
>>
>>29326449

That's not really caring. I hate to be a moralfag, but you should have called a psychologist. A free one at that.
>>
>>29326540
Mental illnesses are never fun.
I'd love to be your boyfriend.
Do you neglect yourself?
How's sex?
Where did it all go wrong?
>>
>>29325824
>got borderline cute gf
>she killed herself

fuck you, i disagree
>>
>>29326870
maybe you should've helped her
mentally ill girlfriends require a lot of attention and reassurance
>>
>>29326899
don't you think i have fucking tried ?!
i loved her, and still do. this kills me
>>
>>29326703
>Do you neglect yourself?
Yeah I guess, long greasy hair, barely shower, no make up. I'm obsessed with keeping thin though.
>Where did it all go wrong?
Childhood and genetics.
>>
File: 1406724309393.jpg (28 KB, 450x410) Image search: [Google]
1406724309393.jpg
28 KB, 450x410
>>29326899

you can only help people if they want to be helped

fuck you dude
>>
>>29325824
You have never interfaced or encountered an actual mentally ill woman. They aren't cute. They're sad and pathetic and sometimes times dangerous.
>>
File: 1335930746736.jpg (117 KB, 492x492) Image search: [Google]
1335930746736.jpg
117 KB, 492x492
>>29325824
>robots on /r9k/ will fawn over egregious character flaws and physical deformities in women and then have the audacity to complain about how easy fembots have it
it's so funny how you all are the root of so much of your own suffering. if desperate fucks like you didn't forgive and even fetishize literally every single flaw a woman could possibly have maybe you wouldn't be so jealous of how "easy" women have it.
>>
Explain why OP, or someone else who finds it attractive.
Mental illness is ugly and disgusting. It's not showering for weeks, not leaving the house, dragging other people down with you...

Writing this out I just realized mentally ill women are just robots.
I see now why I'm here.
Fuck, god.
>>
>>29327161

can you show your unwashed depressed vagina
>>
>>29327161
They tend to have a rich inner universe, creative, expressive and intelligent.
I got mental diseases of my own, so it's nice to be able to relate to each other in that way.
Men are naturally protective, it feels nice to reassure and try to help someone. It feels nice to be useful and important to someone.
It's quirky, something different and interesting and exciting.
They are more vulnerable, more easily manipulated. It's fun to toy with them and observe reactions.
>>
>>29327333
Probably gr8 b8, but

>rich inner universe, creative, expressive and intelligent
>It's quirky, something different and interesting and exciting.

Romanticism of mental illness is not going to help either you or her.
You should probably do yourself a favour and look up the manic pixie dream girl trope or something before you get to deeply involved with something you don't understand. If you want someone easy to manipulate, just do what everyone else does and get with a 17/18 year old who doesn't know any better.
>>
>>29327224
Cause youre easy and no conpetition in the eyes of a robot
>>
>>29327333
>They tend to have a rich inner universe, creative, expressive and intelligent.
No
>quirky
Fuck off
>They are more vulnerable, more easily manipulated. It's fun to toy with them and observe reactions.
Yeah, fuck off. This isn't your Chinese cartoons, this is the real world, and this is my life.

>>29327628
Couldn't agree more.
>>
I used to think so untill I actually met one.
That was all dispelled from my mind very quickly. Its romantic on paper, fucking shit in practice.
>>
>>29326449
I kind of know that feel. Me and one anon would cut often anyways despite encouraging eachother to not to. We helped eachother do plenty of self improvement and all that, but when we had decided to cut, we would suggest things to eachother. It included our names, memes and what have you. Good times those.
>>
My crazy gf tried to jump out of a moving car on the freeway.
>>
>>29327762
>tfw self harmer
>tfw I now have the urge to cut ">tfw" into my thigh
>>
>>29327868
lol please do it it'd be the most awesome thing ever
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.