[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /failed neet/ here. I just got kicked out at 18 cause
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1348504084536.jpg (154 KB, 1586x994) Image search: [Google]
1348504084536.jpg
154 KB, 1586x994
Who here /failed neet/ here. I just got kicked out at 18 cause mum sees my life is going nowhere and I don't know what to do. At first I was thinking maybe slit my throat on mom's porch for the lelz but then I decided maybe I'll at least try this life. It's almost impossible to find a minimum wage job in the city I live in due to the shitty job market and I only have a few hundred dollars... Where do I sleep? What do I eat? I've just been shitposting at McDonald's for my first day. Who else is homeless here?
>>
if you live in the usa, you are fucked and need to learn how to hustle. In the UK you can probably get benefits somehow so go do that.
>>
>>29325613

Getting kicked out will be the best thing that's ever happened to you.

You're no longer dependant. You're free. Work any job that comes to you and build yourself up anon.

We're all gonna be make it, brehs.
>>
File: push.png (73 KB, 1200x838) Image search: [Google]
push.png
73 KB, 1200x838
Eh, maybe you could try calling her in a few days and explain that you're homeless, have nowhere to go, and are hungry. she will probably let you back in.

try to do the programming thing, or work in retail. good luck.
>>
>>29325613
You know anon. Alcohol really lowers peoples inhibition so if you ever need cash don't go asking at church on a Sunday morning, instead go out (out kek) on a Saturday night around 2 and look for a guy with a girl cause that lowers their defences and pull a knife in them threatening to stay the shit out of them if they don't give you phones and cash
>>
>Who here /failed neet/ here. I just got kicked out at 18 cause mum sees my life is going nowhere
Wait, how did she see that your life was going nowhere at 18? Did you drop out of high school or something?
>>
>>29326158
Yes, that seems suspicious. Did you get a 'new daddy' recently?
>>
>>29326158
Because she legally can kick him out at 18 Detective faggot.
>>
>>29326298
I know she can, but it requires some exemplary detective skills to know if an 18 year old's life is going nowhere. Most people spend their 18th year taking a year off to better study for admission exams etc.
>>
>>29325613
if you're happen to be in Germany i invite you to stay with me
3room apartment, no rent needet i earn enough
i can get you a job in no time

tho you have to watch MLP withme every saturday
>>
>>29327463
Aww. I'm in Canada thank you for the offer. Although you might want to be careful about revealing you have extra rooms. Merkel may have some guests for you.
>>
I've been considering just leaving my house one day and living homeless for a while.

I just want to see what would happen if I were to do that.
>>
Wait, people can be legally kicked out at 18? Isn't that right when you finish high school? most high schoolers don't even have a part time job.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.