[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It was up for rent for a while and then a young woman of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: Awesome-Rosamund-Pike-07.jpg (288 KB, 1200x1808) Image search: [Google]
Awesome-Rosamund-Pike-07.jpg
288 KB, 1200x1808
>It was up for rent for a while and then a young woman of about my age (around 25) rented the house. She was in the backyard one sunny day and she sat there on the ground, in the sunlight, playing with her cat. She looked so innocent. Months went by and I never saw any visitors at her place. Just her and her cat. I figured she was kind of a loner too. Seeing as the old lady owns the house and should know the girl at least a little, I decided to ask her a bit about the girl and see if she's single. Turns out she was.

>One day, I decided to try to start a conversation. I had a little bag of cat snacks that I once got for free as a sample in a new store that was just opening and decided to give that to her to jumpstart a little conversation. She seemed very disinterested so I decided to say bye and go back inside. I figured she just didn't like people much.

>A few weeks later, I look outside and see her standing in her backyard, kissing a guy. She spotted me and looked straight at me with the most evil grin on her face and then started kissing the guy again, furiously this time.

Why are women so cruel to lower status men, /r9k/?

http://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/4oefhx/the_quiet_cat_lady/
>>
>>29325443

Lewd. What's wrong with this story again?
>>
FA women are the most brutal of all of them. They don't get as much attention as other women, but feel entitled to it so they're even more offended when ugly guys ask them out. I've been told to kill myself more times than I can count from the women of /r/ForeverAloneDating
>>
you tell me anon. I have no idea
>>
Women are just chad cum extractors.
>>
File: bride 2.jpg (167 KB, 819x521) Image search: [Google]
bride 2.jpg
167 KB, 819x521
some internet archeologist will read this thread one day
>>
>I had a little bag of cat snacks

Had sympathy for him up until this part. Who the fuck shows up randomly with cat snacks that wasn't stalking? I can tell the girl then asked about the weird guy who tried talking to her with the old lady and she found out that he was asking around if she was single. Obviously got pissed some weirdo stalker thinks she doesn't have options and went and proved otherwise.
>>
File: r9kgirl.png (108 KB, 696x1066) Image search: [Google]
r9kgirl.png
108 KB, 696x1066
we talked a lot after i added her. she was smart and funny and nice, we really hit it off. then she asked what i looked like, i really really didn't want to show her, but i did, i had thoughts of posting some other normal-looking guy, but i wanted to be truthful.

after a few minutes i could tell she didn't like me anymore, i guess i was a little too offputting for her. eventually we stopped talking, and she doesn't login for a couple weeks.

>it didn't matter.
>>
>>29326143
>social butterfly
>6 years before getting married
Retarded cuck.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.