[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best way to talk to a girl I like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Sup robots. I like I girl from my class really much. We don't have regular chit-chats, but when we do we have a good time. I am really introvert and don't know how to talk to women. >Previous attempt was a total disaster.
What are good line to ask her on a date?
>Trips advice will be taken into serious consideration
I don't want to fuck this up too!
>>
just fucking talk to her faggot.
>>
>>29325383
AYO GURL: WANT SOME DICK?
>>
>>29325421
>Previous attempt was a total disaster
>>
>>29325383
Wait, did you previously try to ask this girl out, or did you ask another girl out and it was a disaster? Also, are you in HS or uni?

BTW, where are you from?
>>
File: 1447540354170.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1447540354170.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>29325572
I asked another girl out and failed miserably. Let's say that it failed more than the European Immigration policy
>>
>>29325421
>>29325466
Cmon idiots. If u wanna troll you can go to /b/
>>
sorry OP but
mastery takes practice.
I know this is not very sound advice, but try not to be too self conscious, and just keep trying to have a good time when you talk to her. Make that the point of the conversation. That should get you both to feel more comfortable in each other's company. That how it works for me. Of course I alwys sperg out at the time of making the next move so I end up friendzoning myself (friendly reminder that 'friendzone' is a zomfort zone in which a man fits himself, not a sort of chastity prison put up by the woman, at least in my experience).
Just make the smalltalk with her more frequent. It's not like you need an excuse anymore, just go and say hi, treat her like a friend. That's the first step and when you both are comfortable enough around each other for you to try the next step you'll know it.
Funny enough, that always happens to me. I know when the time is right yet I don't know how to make the next move. Or I get too anxious and delay it forever and then she gets a bf.
Anyway the next move is casually ask her out I guess ("hey, you free on friday? I'm going to such and such museum and figure I'd invite you" or something)
TL;DR make smalltalk more frequent and don't force things, just let yourself feel at ease with this girl before you make a move.
>>
>>29325730
oh yes and remember not to associate failure with your own self. I know it's hard but, you know, you only fail because you're inexperienced.
Or, as go players say: you got to lose your first 100 matches
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.