[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm calling Time Warner Cable to cancel my cable subscription.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1465321068126.png (116 KB, 553x456) Image search: [Google]
1465321068126.png
116 KB, 553x456
I'm calling Time Warner Cable to cancel my cable subscription.

I don't want to be on the phone with someone for this long, and I hear they pressure you and offer all kinds of other deals.

I bet this is what breaking up with a gf feels like.

Wish me luck, robots.
>>
>>29325316
Ha ha ha ha holy shit OP
>>
Just say you don't want any deals and can't be saved. They will be on commission and be grateful you don't waste their time
>>
>>29325403
I did it. It took 18 minutes. I got like 3 more offers and 2 price drops, but I held firm.

I just saved $162 a month.

Now I just have to return their stuff, like an ex dropping by to bring back a favorite hoodie, I imagine. I just ask how they're doing, but don't seem to interested, right? Keep it brief.
>>
>>29325316
>>29325316
Do you have a TWC office in your area? We used to have both internet and TV service from TWC but when we wanted to cancel the TV service we just brought the cable boxes down to the office and told them we wanted to cancel TV but keep internet. Not only did the lady there not pressure us to keep the TV service, she even gave us a better price on just the internet part.

tl;dr forget the phone customer service and go see the nice billing ladies in the office
>>
>>29326327
Yeah, I still have to go to that office and bring them their stuff. Sounds like it would have been a lot easier.
>>
>TWC sends them a new router
>mom says that TWC will keep billing them unless they switch to the new router [have now 3routers in the house]
>they keep putting it off for later to set it up but never do
>i set it up and log onto the router admin [just plugged it in and look on the bottom for info]
>parents decide to set it up
>they see it plugged and working but unplug it
>they call TWC on how to set it up after reading the manual
>they tried the passwords for the other routers to get connet to the wifi
>they give up and put it back next to the box
>tell me not to touch it
it is still next to the box
>>
>>29325316
I heard Comcast is the absolute worst for cancelling a subscription.

http://gizmodo.com/its-completely-absurd-how-hard-it-is-to-cancel-comcast-1605040001
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.