[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normies, how can you date a girl that has literally had her throat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 18
File: 1459583199932.gif (1003 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
1459583199932.gif
1003 KB, 500x708
Normies, how can you date a girl that has literally had her throat used like a fleshlight by Chad? Doesn't the fact that her face served as her ex boyfriend's cumrag disgust you? How do you cope?
>>
What disturbs me more is the fact that she loved him and what he did.
>>
By intellectualising the facts.
>>
I coped by becoming chad and using her as a cum rag. Wish I could have believed in love a bit longer desu.
>>
>>29325202
What do you mean by intellectualising the facts?
>>
>>29325140
its a bad feel, but all things considered its preferable to being alone
>>
>>29325197
This. It sickens me to my very core. Imagine...after swallowing his sperm, she looked him in the eye and said "I love you" and meant it.
>>
>>29325234
Having a high IQ allows you to enjoy the profound pleasures of life. Something a NEET MGTOW like you will never experience.
>>
>>29325140
Get them while they're young.
I'm an atheist, but I helped my religion teacher manipulate girls into hating premarital sex. It worked great on some of them. There's this one girl that would scream loudly whenever a guy approached her, was really slutty before that, to the point where you'd see guys writing their names on her tits and kissing her wherever.
>>
>>29325197
>>29325297

I'll play devil's advocate.

But that was in the past. She doesn't love him anyway. At this moment, in the present and the future she loves you and will do all these unspeakable things with you now.

>>29325309
>>
>>29325309
I bet you feel real intellectual when watching some nigger pound your wife's throat and pussy, beta cuck.
>>
I just assume all women have rimmed some dude at some point. Makes them gross.
>>
>>29325309

I think you mean EQ as opposed to IQ?
>>
>>29325331
But I don't want to do unspeakable things.
Why do you think criminals can't join the army? They must be very good at killing people, right?
>>
>>29325385

Because they're sociopaths / psychopaths to some degree.
>>
>>29325376
EQ is a social construct. A STEM gentleman like myself only dabble in REAL science.
>>
>>29325385
Criminals don't follow order.
>>
>>29325385

All women want you to dom them / fuck them like you hate them

It's just nature

It is gross that anothing man has "marked" a woman but the reality is that Love isn't what you think it is and romance is the fantasy feeling of new love.

Definitely avoid sluts. Pick girls that are inexperienced or have only been in LTRs

But definitely tap into your rapey primal urges and bring that out in private. Will make you both happy
>>
>>29325331
This is how literal cuckolds justify literal cuckoldry.
>>
nothing compares to fucking a girl's face and cumming down her throat
>>
>>29325140
Kek I don't care what happened to which hole. I genuinely don't think this is gross. "Dirty" maybe. But it's pretty hot.

But here's the thing: women really, really enjoy that. Being dominated and objectified. And eventually they can only be made to feel that way by Chads. They'll never get it from the betas. It doesn't mean they don't want love too. But the sexual aspect of the relationship will always be deficient. Even if you wanted to fuck her like that and be that dominant (frankly it seems a bit disturbing to do, especially to someone you love), it wouldn't have anywhere near the same effect on her because she knows you respect her too much. I guess that's why swinging and S&M clubs are being so popular among married couples nowadays.
>>
>>29325140
So huhh any source on that? The necklace really sells it for me...
>>
>>29325140
Simple, I only date virgins.
>Go to school and talk to people
>Sometimes ask a girl out
>Ask her innocent questions to judge her character
>If I find out she's had any sort of sex before I just find an excuse to not talk to her again.

There are thousands of women everywhere, even virgins, but you have to work for it.
>>
>>29325697
>I guess that's why swinging and S&M clubs are being so popular among married couples nowadays.
Shit. That's what worries me with marriage desu. Women always want to open it up now (and she'll be the only one getting extra sex let's be honest). I am jealous and would want her all to myself desu, but I could allow her that if she really wanted it and I could trust her. Problem is that you can't. It often seems to turn bad. She looses respect for you and starts making your marriage hell and then divorces you or forces you to divorce her.
When does this ride end robots?
Is the "marry a virgin" meme the only viable option?
>>
>>29325947
Be a man holy shit. If she even mentions open relationships "What the fuck did you just say?!" . Make sure she knows you'll fuck her shit up if she so much as thinks about other men.
>>
>>29325992
But she can do whatever the fuck she wants. I'm not REALLY gonna fuck her shit up. I guess I'm too autistic to be able to control women that's my problem. A lot of robots probably took the whole "respect women as equals" feminist memes they were taught in school *literally* too, and now they don't know how to keep women in line. But can betas really keep them in line? I think they only respect men that have plenty of other options, and that's mostly the top tier men, not the betas.
>>
>>29326155
I don't give a shit if you're the bottom 5 percent of men. Don't let that bitch step out of line, YOU'RE A MAN. I've seen ugly fuckers tell their hit gf's what to do. You can too.
>>
>>29326155

I'm thinking the same as you. Men that treat women like shit do it because they can get away with it, they have options (because they're good looking and alpha).
>>
>>29325140
> sour grapes to eleven
Yeah, keep trying to convince yourself that consensual sex of two aroused people is something that absolutely must have an effect on the rest of their days. (Because sex is so important, right? I'm not suffering so much for the lack of something transitory, am I?)
>>
I'd accept that cause I love deepthroating. The more saliva, the better. Shit turns me on so much.
>>
>>29325140
Because she's currently sucking mine and not Chad? There will always be another Chad, just be better than Chad.
>>
>>29326319
>enjoying sex with used up sluts
>being the 4+th man to enter her vagina
>not valuing the emotional value of sex which is not existent with a slut
>enjoying damaged goods
t.degenerate faggot with no standards
>>
Eh, the first time I had sex with a girl I had fallen for her real bad- she was the prettiest girl ever, I bet I'd still drop all my spaghetti if I saw her. Anyways, she fucked off after we fucked, which in turn fucked me up.
I treat girls nice and all, but I haven't found one which I would honestly even give a shit about if I found she was fucking someone else at the same time, let alone what she's done in the past.
The people you fuck are unimportant and generally speaking (99%), temporary. This line of thinking will also give you more confidence. Keep your friends close, they're the ones that will be there when shit hits the fan.
So basically I cope by not giving a shit.
>>
>>29326222
HEh, sounds like the right attitude. I guess not acting like a fucking pussy all the time (I don't, but still pretty beta desu) prevents the problems from happening in the first place too.
>YOU'RE A MAN
Yeah but I won't feel like that much of a man after being divorce raped and sent to prison because I can't pay alimony and then getting ass raped by niggers.
>>
>>29326461
You don't actually have to hit her. Just make sure that she believes she can't get away with shit. Don't to everything for her. You literally have to tease her, if you do everything for her she will walk all over you. Make sure she is grateful for what you do.
>>
Normies are truly scum. They would KISS a girl that has deepthroated dozens, hundreds of guys, possibly even eaten their asses out and more. Truly subhuman hordes that must be put down.
>>
>Normies, how can you date a girl that has literally had her throat used like a fleshlight by Chad?
not a normie but I got this,
the worst part is not even that but, sometimes the roastie will even brag about it, "tehehehe ya anon, Thad is pumping me tehehehe" plain and utterly disgusting.
then they get salty when robots want nothing to do with them, they need to get their shit together.
>>29325309
kek'd
>>
>>29325140
Normie with gf here. I cope by telling myself it's okay because at least she never had vaginal intercourse before me.
>>
>>29326840

Oral sex is much more intimate than vaginal. That's like taking solace in the fact she never gave a handjob and only let the whole football team run a train on her shitter.
>>
>>29326530
Sounds like good advise anon. I always have a hard time wrapping my head around stuff like that. I think I'm a little bit like that. I just don't allow myself to become too attached mostly and try to act independently. But it ends up being more dorky than anything really. Right now my plan is to never get married because it's too dangerous. Even if I get good at it I'll have lapses and they'll sense weakness. Dammit I don't want to fail the /pol/tards I wanna save the white race why does it have to be so hard.
>>
File: images.jpg (2 KB, 97x96) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2 KB, 97x96
>>29327120
>Oral sex is much more intimate than vaginal.

i r8 this b8 2/8
>>
File: 1465577498385.jpg (35 KB, 311x374) Image search: [Google]
1465577498385.jpg
35 KB, 311x374
You just have to accept the fact that she's not yours, it's just your turn.
>>
>>29327341

Lel, roastie detected

You'll have better luck attracting an orbiter if you use mouthwash. We can smell the cum on your breath.
>>
I guess many people are upset with oral sex because women cheat so much doing it. They still get off from it (if they do it on an alpha) too.

Sooo.. any source on that pic yet?
>>
>>29328264
You're telling me girls actually ENJOY getting facefucked like in the OP pic?? JUST
>>
>>29328516
Yeah. Submission and objectification triggers something primal in their brain. That's what they crave from the alphas. Especially the educated/professional/empowered/etc type women. They need it the most.
>>
>>29328516
Yes, they really do. It's like a universal fetish.
>>
>>29326840
You don't know that for a fact though. Just lol if you actually believe she hasn't been penetrated before.
>>
>>29329099
I saw her hymen with my own eyes, and she bled when we first had sex.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 671x447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 671x447
>>29325140
A dog doesn't get grossed out because some other dog pissed on that land. He just pisses on it harder, and claims it as his.
All you gotta do is make her do worse stuff than he did, that way their relationship seems vanilla
>>
>>29329262

Technical virgin doesn't mean shit. She definitely took it up the ass and did thigh fucking too.
>>
>>29329327

Lel, cuck logic at its finest.
>>
>>29329342
Idk, she may have done thigh fucking, but she never did anal. Her butthole is tight as fuck. I can barely get 1 finger up there, and she does not seem keen on trying anal , so I believe her when she says she has never done it. Most girls never do anal btw.

She did admit to me that she ALMOST had sex with her last ex, thought, which is what pains me the most. She says that he pressed his cock on her vagina but never fully inserted it. She said it went in like a centimeter.

Go, ahead, tell me how much of a cuck I am.
>>
>>29329794

I'm an asshole but you're clearly in more than enough pain. You know more than anyone, I'm not going to rub it in.

Even if it's not as good as pure virgin bloed I'm actually pretty jelly. If I ever pop a cherry I'd mount the sheets on a frame as a trophy.
>>
>>29329906
>tfw when anon was merciful

Th-thanks
>>
>>29325297
I fucking hate it.
2 weeks ago my gf, with whom I have been for 8 years now, brought up her experience with her boyfriend chad back in high school. The thing is we have been together since we were both 16 and I was under the impression that she was a virgin until that moment, BECAUSE SHE FUCKING TOLD ME
>>
File: feelbro.png (1 KB, 100x93) Image search: [Google]
feelbro.png
1 KB, 100x93
>>29329962
This is now a victims of girlfriends' slutty pasts survivor group thread. I feel for you, anon. I'm>>29329794 ...

So, how far did she go with highschool Chad. Was she technically a virgin (no vaginal sex) and just sucked Chad's cock or did she lie about everything?

It's okay, brobot. We're all gonna make it
>>
>>29325609
You're either pretty retarded or parasitized by the memes

"literal cuckolds" are all about the present tense and ongoing humiliation and shit. Only in the twisted robosphere of 4chan are past partners equivalent to current partners, or all girls declared to be whores, but you would only date virgins, but tfw no gf but you don't try anyway

>inb4 I am declared a roasted cuck or some other meme, top banter m8
>>
>>29330014

Being a cuckold is shameful. If she's been with another man that isn't you then you are a cuck. It no longer refers to raising another man's child. The focus is on the shame of your girls sexual immodesty and lack of chastity.
>>
>>29330004
She was in the next fucking room, talking to her stupid fucking friends from work, sharing with each other dirty secrets past men. She then brought up her experience with Mattew. I hated that fucker more than anything. Apparently there was vaginal sex and she allowed him to cum in her mouth, and other disgusting shit. At that moment I felt more sick than I ever was. This was a year before we started dating, when we were 15
>>
File: crippling depression.jpg (55 KB, 694x488) Image search: [Google]
crippling depression.jpg
55 KB, 694x488
>>29330104
>The focus is on the shame of your girls sexual immodesty and lack of chastity.

That feel when this hit me right in the feels

My gf sucked cocks and almost got fucked once, and I feel terrible about it. You normies can tell me that I'm being unreasonable and childish all you want, but it doesn't make it hurt any less.

How am I supposed to cope with this knowledge? It sickens me. Yeah, I know she loves me and is exclusive with me now, but why was she so immodest in the past? Why couldn't she have saved herself for me?
>>
File: FUCK YOU.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>>29330165
>Yeah, I know she loves me and is exclusive with me now, but why was she so immodest in the past? Why couldn't she have saved herself for me?
I know your feeling, anon. My friends, including my girlfriend told me to stop being such a little bitch about it whenever she brought up her past experiences. She talks about them like they're nothing, and I keep on telling her that it bothers me. She just dismisses my anger, telling me that I'm being an insecure, whiny little bitch
>>
File: damnbro.png (15 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
damnbro.png
15 KB, 500x382
>>29330157

fuck, man...i sympathetically feel sick to my stomach for you. 8 fucking years, and she was lying about her past the whole fucking time. Wow..Have you guys talked about it yet or does she still not know that you know about it? What are you gonna do man? Obviously you love her dearly since its been 8 fucking years. I feel fucking sick to my stomach. im >>29330165 btw. lemme know if u wanna kik, so we can commiserate
>>
>>29329962
I mean 8 years is a long time breh, just let it slide.
>>29325331
I don't care who she has done it with, or what she has done, what I care is that none of the shit she has done surfaces back up, I want modesty, you can be the most degenerate cunt in the world, but as long as you don't advertise wtf you are doing in your private life, I'm good.

actions have consequences, you choose to act like hoe, then I will treat you like a hoe.
>>
Just how omega do you have to be to turn your insecurity into lashing out at well adjusted people and misusing cuck?
>>
The thing robots don't understand about relationships is that men have exes and passed sexual experiences too. When both parties have passed experiences it's really not a big deal.

Robots have no sexual experience so they expect the women they want to date to be the same way, but it doesn't work like that. You all had chances to fuck and date in highschool but you ruined it with your autism.
>>
>>29325140
I cant deal
it fucks me up senpai
>>
>>29330511

Lel, so two wrongs make a right? Fuck that. It is a big deal. You're just so far gone you can't even understand the concept of pair bonding, it's become totally alien to you.
>>
>>29325140
Tfw fucking a virgin soon
>>
>>29330637

>dating is a wrong

Yeah no. Waiting 25+ years to have sex after marriage just isn't feasible unless you have little to no sex drive.
>>
I think this thread has finally made me realize that the enjoyment I get from reading these repressed opinions and exaggerated ramblings has waned enough to make cutting 4chan out of my free time entirely the sensible option.

I see you people as a window into what I could have been without my wife.
>>
>>29330689
>my wife

LMAO. How many dicks has she sucked before yours, cuck-boi? If your wife has had boyfriends before you, then she's basically a whore, and you're a nu-age cuckold. now go kiss Chad's old cumrag, edgelord
>>
>>29330688

Its possible to masturbate. Sex drive is no excuse for being a shitty person.
>>
>>29330511

This is completely and utterly the truth of the matter but omegas in damage control mode aren't going to admit it.

This thread is the level of delusion and compensation robots sink into to avoid admitting they failed at high school tier life basics
>>
File: 1459984152039.webm (461 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1459984152039.webm
461 KB, 720x480
>>29325140
You may one day get to kiss your oneitis on her lips, but Chad's been down her throat.
>>
>>29330796

>having sex makes you a shitty person

t. furious adult virgin
>>
>>29325579
>But definitely tap into your rapey primal urges and bring that out in private. Will make you both happy
It would make me happy if people who responded positively to such behaviors were phased out of the gene pool so that the rest of us could live in a civilization.
>>
>>29325140

normie here. i don't give a fuck because i'm enjoying myself and she's enjoying herself. we're adults. also i'm kind of a "chad" I guess. 6'3, 8x6.5, etc. that might make it easier? idk.

regardless, you need to grow the fuck up, you utter loser.
>>
>>29330511
It's ok when men do it because we work hard to get it and don't have anywhere near as many partners as women have access too.

In b4 it's the current year
>>
>>29330688
>Waiting 25+ years to have sex after marriage just isn't feasible unless you have little to no sex drive.
you seemed to have missed the 25+ virgin thread a few days ago, but then again, you seem to forget what board you are posting on.
>>
>>29325697
>wants love
>demands hateful, unspeakable acts
>gets neither

This is the way it'll be for men who aren't cucks, or brutes.
>>
>>29325140
>>29330856

Can someone explain to me how the fuck watching a dick get sucked is sexually arousing?
>>
>>29330910
I mean yea women can just go and find people to fuck but apparently so can some men so what the fuck

what bothers me the most is when they get specific about their past experiences. For a while I'm able to ignore it but I'm pretty sure these types of thoughts ruined my longest lasting relationship, but it's fine. I'm pretty sure I just wanted to be with her for the sex anyways
>>
File: index.png (6 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
index.png
6 KB, 221x228
>>29330856

Just put me out of my fucking misery. It feels the same as if everytime you bought groceries, your girlfriend's ex boyfriend came along and placed his nutsack on each individual food item you bought before you stored it away in the pantry. how am i expected to live like this? i literally cannot cope
>>
>>29330944
different people like different things but I think it's pretty hot watching the girls technique/ability to take a cock and provide pleasure. maybe it's a submissive type shit that some men enjoy because "sex is control" or other stupid shit
>>
>>29330944
You gotta have either latent or overt cuckold tendencies / repressed homosexuality
>>
>>29330972
I can't get turned on by anything besides solo stuff. Not interested in seeing dicks.
>>
>>29330944
I try to put myself in the guy's shoes.
>>
>>29330871

There's nothing wrong with having sex, retard, unless you're a shitty person.
>>
>not wanting a qt muslim girl who is saving herself for marriage

Literally the only reason I'm still a muslim is to get a qt virgin muslim wife
>>
>>29325140
you cope by realizing that whatever the fuck that chad did, he fucked up and lost her.

and now she cares about you, and you hopefully care about her. and you can fuck the shit out of each other and be kinky and who gives a flying fuck about anyone else.

your priorities are straight up fucked if you're busy thinking of another guy fucking your girl if you can't live in the moment.

you should look into living like a cuck if this is your jam, and just embrace it.
>>
>>29331019

Yeah, I mean sure Chad used her for all she's worth and then discarded the worn out husk of a former person to get another good girl but while he might have gotten to enjoy her in her prime a fucked her every which way I'm the one taking her out for wine and lobster then holding her close at night. Whos the real loser here?
>>
>>29328264
yeah the act of actual sex is mroe riskier and its easier to cheat with a blowjob and what not. easier to clean up and can be done discreetly
>>
>>29331019
No
I refuse
I only want a kissless virgin and I will have it
Why the fuck a chad can get everything in life by default and I can't?

I will refuse to have my simple rights in life such as having a qt virgin gf to be taken away from me.

I will fight for myself.

You cannot love a non-virgin.

She swallowed the cum of a Chad.

Chad is our enemy.

Chad has taken the virginity of every girl.

We must fight against the monopoly of women.

This is how western civilization has collapsed. Chad has 90% of women to himself while the hard working men get nothing.
>>
>>29330995
desu that's how I feel about all porn, it's all a cuckold fetish
>>
>>29331012
If you're in the US this isn't feasible. Chad has already gotten to her and has destroyed her purity.
>>
>>29331114

could always join ISIS and bomb yourself, apparently they promise you 99 virgins or some shit. you could also welcome the fact that you're a tremendous edgelord baby, who apparently doesn't want a girl who's had experience to understand and share with you a cooler kinkier experience.

don't worry i am sure you'll get credit when you're sniped in the head when you say bomb.
>>
>>29330165
reminds me of that story of the guy who is with his gf and found her old sex tape.

she did all kinds of stuff on that video that she refuses to do with him now.
>>
>>29330227
Dump the cunt then. If her precious, cumstained memories are more important than the strain they puts on the relationship, get her the fuck out of your life.
>>
>>29331093
excuse me all women are glorious angels with infinite intrinsic value so no matter how old, unattractive, and cunty she is you're still the winner
>>
if you want to fuck something you probably will have to settle for someone who has fucked/blown someone else before so what's the use in bothering with the thought of it.

also what the fuck >>29331116
>>
File: deadpepe.jpg (7 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
deadpepe.jpg
7 KB, 238x250
>>29331093
> I'm the one taking her out for wine and lobster then holding her close at night.

LMAO I fucking lost it at this point. Holy shit. You win /r9k/ today.

I laugh so as not to cry because my girlfriend is a fucking used up cumrag in my mind, and i cant undo this mentality no matter what any SJW plebitter shill writes in this thread
>>
>>29330511
>Robots have no sexual experience so they expect the women they want to date to be the same way, but it doesn't work like that.
Yes it does. If any woman should want (kek) a robot virgin, she should've been attracted to that aesthetic early in life instead of glorifying Chad like the rest of the hivemind. No way in hell will I fuck a fat whore and feel like it's right.
>>
>>29331181
>tfw the robot filters t b h into desu now
>>
>>29330953
>It feels the same as if everytime you bought groceries, your girlfriend's ex boyfriend came along and placed his nutsack on each individual food item you bought before you stored it away in the pantry.
This

This is the best fucking analogy there is
>>
I think this is biological instinct for males.
it's fucked up but you can overcome it/forget it for the "RIGHT WOMAN" but who knows when/if that will ever happen for you.

men want to spread their seed as much as possible across several mates but specifically if it hasn't been "used" before. ideally the perfect mate would only mate with you and thereafter never mate with anyone ever again.
>>
>>29331019
wow this is delusional

>>29331116
hello maddox
>>
File: 1465782072013.png (584 KB, 509x550) Image search: [Google]
1465782072013.png
584 KB, 509x550
>>29331235

Shaking my head to be honest family. Where have you been?
>>
File: suicide_2439218f.jpg (14 KB, 636x477) Image search: [Google]
suicide_2439218f.jpg
14 KB, 636x477
So, I subscribe to the "Chad's cumrag" school of thought...How do I bring this topic up to my girlfriend without making her feel like shit? Basically, I want her to know that it really fucking upsets me that she sucked multiple cocks and almost got fucked before she met me, and I want some sense of closure to come out of the conversation. We've talked about this in the past. In fact, it was a major thing that we talked through for a LONG time throughout the beginning of our relationship, but I never got the sense of closure that I feel I need. I don't know what the solution is. It really makes her sad whenever we talk about it, and she has even cried before...but what about my fucking feelings? SOme of you may suggest dumping her, but I dont want to do this either. I tell myself "Gee, anon, at least she didnt take it in her vagina before me," which is also a dubious claim since she states that her last bf rubbed it against her pussy and it went in like a centimeter or some bullshit. i feel like i never got the straight story about that, but she swears on her life that she never got fucked, and she cried when i pressed her about it on one occasion. Go ahead, crucify me, SJW's. Robots, help me
>>
>>29331575
you can fuck of to reddit for having a gf you normie piece of shit
>>
File: 1463198167872.jpg (118 KB, 540x436) Image search: [Google]
1463198167872.jpg
118 KB, 540x436
>tfw your dick is so small that it's literally impossible to throatfuck a girl
>>
>>29331575
I don't think there's any "closure" because she can't change the past and neither can you. you either:
A. accept it and try your best to cope with the thought of her being used by someone other than you
OR
B. break up with her and move on. you're wasting energy and time by staying on the fence about it instead of making a decision.

YES you will continue to think about the person who was with her before, but if the good parts of the relationship are good enough to make up for it then it's worth dealing with it
>>
>>29331621
o grow up. you're going to get your own roastie in a few years, and you will be in my shoes before you know it, having put your penis in a lukewarm flesh-hole and on the verge of suicide regardless..LISTEN TO ME. GET A KISSLESS, COCKSUCKLESS VIRGIN OR ELSE U WILL KNOW THIS PAIN THAT I AM SUFFERING
>>
>>29330796

How does sex make you a shitty person?
>>
>>29331670
I know the pain you're going through and thinking back on it I wanted to stay with the girl for longer because of the sex but then you're the same as the guy before and it's not a real relationship. even if you "love" eachother.
IF the only substance your relationship has is sex and the rest of the time you're too busy hating yourself because she fucked someone before you then it's not worth it even if she does anything you want in bed.
>>
>>29331654
>if the good parts of the relationship are good enough to make up for it then it's worth dealing with it

I guess that's just it. There is no other way to get closure. It just boils down to this (not so) simple assessment of my subjective evaluation of the relationship's worth. I appreciate the post, anon. Th-thanks.
>>
>>29331670
or I could just a virgin wife from Afghanistan and she will love me forever
>>
>>29329794
Sorry to be this person, but I wouldn't be sure that she hasn't done anal just because she doesn't seem keen on it. I saw a thread on leddit where a guy's wife recently told him she'd let him try anal (even though she said she hated it) because he had lost some weight. Then later he reads in her phone (talking to her friend) that she used to love doing it with her Chad ex who had a big dick. Women are fucking cruel.

Also check out /r/sex it is hilarious and depressing at the same time
>>
>>29325140
Unlike you, people wash their faces
>>
>>29331722
sarcasm? I mean what the fuck. of course it's not that simple but you have to determine the worth of the relationship vs how bad it can make you feel. if there is no long term solution where you will end up happy at some point or at least better than you are now then there is no reason to continue hurting yourself
>>
>>29331676
Virgins are so delusional that they believe sex makes everyone evil. It's all they have left to grasp to:l.
>>
>>29331631
i was not expecting for that feel again anon
what have you done
>>
>>29331739
Afghanistan is a terrible place filled with terrible people.
Literally nothing but optiates and pederasty.
>>
>>29331773
No, I wasn't being sarcastic. I agree with what you wrote. I just need to take a good, hard look at the relationship. My gut reaction tells me its worth it to stay. It took me 21 fucking years to get this girlfriend, and god knows when i would be able to get another one if i ended our 3 year relationship. Plus, as admittedly cucky as it sounds, the notion that she did not have vaginal sex gives me at least an iota of comfort. Her face may have been used as a cumrag, but lets be real..what are the chances of finding a girl that has not done vaginal or oral sex at my age. vanishingly small is the answer. plus, i do love the girl after all. i guess i can live with it....

i have this exact internal monologue every few months and reach the same conclusion every time. its just what u said: im gonna invariably keep coming back to these thoughts as i am a neurologically hardwired as a robot type, but the good feels outweigh the bad in the end i guess
>>
>>29331912
Afghan girls in my area are pretty cute desu
>>
>>29332022
>Forget about marriage and having children.

Stopped reading there. This mentality is what is destroying America. It is the essence of degeneracy. You are no worse than a roastie if you subscribe to this.
>>
>>29331575

I've been through it and brought in up multiple times. I never feel any better and it really fucks with my mind. I've made my whore cunt bitch cry many times and then apologized but it just feels empty. Crocodile tears and nothing more. After years together I've gotten to the point I need longer say I love you back any more. I tried my best but I just can't bring myself to love her. I think I did an one point but any love died long ago. Our relationship is seriously fucked up but despite all the shit the thing that bothers me the most is the fact she wasn't a virgin for me. Perhaps the hardest part is knowing I'm soiled too now and no longer deserve a virgin gf. I thought I could get over it but failed spectacularly. I've been with her for 6 years and it's just a matter of time before I cheat and demote her to side bitch without letting her know, or I just rage quit and go to radio silence.

You can try spanking her, discuss chastity piercings or even suturing lips together so she is exclusively an anal/oral pet, or even just climbing on top of her and fucking a fleshlight she holds. It's all fun and I really do want to do piercings and suturing but she was understandably reluctant and I know it would be too little too late for me. If she enthusiastically embraced it when I first mentioned it I'd know she was penitent, but it took pressure to get her to accept the idea. Even then I think she's just calling a bluff because if I brought home the steel wire and cutting needle she'd quickly change her tune, even with lidocaine.
>>
>>29331782
It makes them act evilly against people who've done nothing wrong. Hoarding affection away from those who need it most - and you'll actually defend people staying in this safest of spaces. I thought normalfags were supposed to leave their comfort zones; but not a single woman will ever fuck a robot? Wew
>>
>>29331676

It doesn't. Learn to read, faggot.
>>
>>29332116
Not sure if troll or tortured soul
>>
File: martinlutherfeel.jpg (324 KB, 1078x729) Image search: [Google]
martinlutherfeel.jpg
324 KB, 1078x729
>>29332116
>Perhaps the hardest part is knowing I'm soiled too now and no longer deserve a virgin gf

Right in the feels, senpai, right in the feel.
>>
>>29332095

I wish to preserve American protestant morality but at least read his post. The if is very important to that statement. Ideally we'd all get the qt virgin, white picket fence, and 2.5 children. Women dropped their end of the deal and while I like to think of myself as virtuous in the face of adversity it's just too much. It's not just that every woman is a whore, the entire damn system has been eroded. We're beyond redemption and if I'm to be a martyr there are way cooler ways of achieving sainthood.
>>
>>29331160
Do link.
>>
>tfw no throathole roastie to use and abuse before passing her off to some beta cuck robot to love and cherish until death do them part
>>
>>29332047
They can't be more than second generation, no?
That country is hell on earth, and it's people made it that way.
Don't even entertain the thought.
>>
>>29327341
It is though.
Think about it, when you're receiving oral sex, it's about YOU. She's doing something to only please you. When it comes to vaginal sex, it's about both receiving and giving.
Not every girl you have sex with will blow you, but every girl will want your p in her v.
>>
>>29330165
>Why couldn't she have saved herself for me?
Because you didn't exist at that time.
>>
>>29330511
>You all had chances to fuck and date in highschool but you ruined it with your autism.
You act like having autism is a choice.
>>
>>29330689
>wife
Good luck buddy!
>>
>>29330997
>Not interested in seeing dicks
wow, what a homo
>>
>>29331019
>he fucked up and lost her.
>implying he didn't chuck her to the side for something new
>implying she wouldn't leave you in an instant to get back with him
>>
>>29333217
>Because you didn't exist at that time.

Sure, *I* myself did not exist in her world, but the platonic ideal of me did. She could have held out for *A* robot virgin if that's what she really wants, which is what she now claims.

>>29331227 summed it up perfectly :

>If any woman should want (kek) a robot virgin, she should've been attracted to that aesthetic early in life instead of glorifying Chad like the rest of the hivemind.
>>
>>29330873

>t. beta nu-male faggot afraid of having a sex drive
>>
>>29330227

you ARE being an insecure, whiny little bitch
>>
>>29331930
>Plus, as admittedly cucky as it sounds, the notion that she did not have vaginal sex gives me at least an iota of comfort
>only a few centimeters

Wow, you sure are stupid one aren't you
>>
>>29325140
My gf is quite a deviant with me and has never turned down any of the kinky stuff I have wanted to try. She claims her exs were quite vanilla in bed and it wasn't enough.

She is honestly most of the best sex I have had in my life, i could not complain things are great.

Only things I miss are things that can't be changed, like she is a nice B cup and looks great for her figure but i miss the titfucjs of my very very chubby ex. Don't get me wrong I don't miss anything else about her except for the fact that her breasts would completely swallow my cock and it was a cool feeling

Ilove my current gf more than anything though. She would and has done anything for me I asked so I know I'm the winner.
>>
>>29333515
Sorry i meant only one cm. He did not rupture her hymen, thats what counts
>>
>>29333389
>She could have held out for *A* robot virgin if that's what she really wants, which is what she now claims.

Then you are an idiot for believing her. If she really wanted that, she would have held out for someone who met her ideals.

Face it, you just happen to show up in the picture and things worked out from there. You two met each at the right place and time, nothing more to it.

You aren't special and she regrets nothing. She only spoon feeds you dribble because she knows you will believe her.
>>
>>29333526
>She would and has done anything for me I asked so I know I'm the winner.
Said by all the guys before you and all the guys after you
>>
File: BeautifulCastration.jpg (442 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
BeautifulCastration.jpg
442 KB, 1000x1000
>>29333430
>Rutting like an animal
>Holding this aspiration

My sex drive left me here between fits of masturbation. I sometimes dream of time-travel & castration.

>me on the right
>>
>>29333430
Some of us don't like behaving like niggers.
>>
>>29325140
Can you not imagine your dick being in anything other than a fleshlight?
What is wrong with a woman having given a previous blowjob?
>>
>>29334033
>What is wrong with a woman having given a previous blowjob?

Because then she's used goods. Some other guy has already marked his territory, and you're just settling for sloppy seconds.
>>
>>29334057
So what?
As long as she hasn't JUST sucked his dick I don't see the problem.
>>
>>29334057
Oh god, wow.

You trolling, bud? Or are you really commited to being a permavirgin?

After 5 days a vagina is good to go after being fucked raw, after about a year every cell in her pussy will have been replaced and it'll essentially be a brand new copy of her old slit if she's not fucked in that time.

So what's your problem?
>>
>>29334191
Are you blind? She's not a virgin. Dealbreaker. Faggot.
>>
>>29325140
That's what they're for that's how they're used senpai
>>
Man this entire thread gives me serious feels

But I think everyone here has bad insecure mindsets, I'll write up a post later if it's not archived
>>
>>29325140
Is this man black? Who is the girl?
>>
>>29325140
by remembering how many other guys' gfs have served as my cumrag
>>
>>29335965
I resent this "if you can't beat them, join them" culture. Sadly, that's how society works nowadays though. If you're not going out there and using as many whores as possible, then you're just playing yourself because chances are you will just end up with someone's sloppy seconds without the satisfaction of having put some other guy in your miserable situation. Misery loves company, so we all strive to be Chad and mark our territory by spraying as many chick's faces with cum , so that we all suffer this hell of sloppy seconds together.
>>
>>29325140
How the hell has nobody given the source yet?

Source on the gif please?
>>
Cuckbumpp
>>
>>29325992
If a chick ever mentions an open relationship your already fucked you just don't realize it yet. The only time a women brings that up if she cheated or wants to cheat(so will).

Its a fucking lose lose situation and the only way to win that one is to not play.

>>29328516
Domination especially sexual domination gets the majority of women off.

Its a rare cunt indeed who doesn't get off on it.

>>29330227
The trick is to take it on her in the sack. She'll actually thank you for it.

Fuck yeah angry/hate sex.
>>
>>29325516
> *tips fedora*

Goddammitrobotyouremakingmypostlessvalid
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.