[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>qt 9/10 and me are on a party and we knew each other pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1446503775242.jpg (48 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
1446503775242.jpg
48 KB, 480x477
>qt 9/10 and me are on a party and we knew each other pretty well
>we are both drunk and kiss
>she tells me she was in love with me
>alright cool keep your shit together just act cool
>after flirting and drunken talk she goes home
>sends me a message that she has feelings for me but doesn t want a relation
>alright fine she is playing hard to get otherwise she wouldn t tell me she has feelings for me right?
>she had a relationship that lasted 2 years and they broke off 2 years ago
>alright just be cool
>message a bit, realy like her, falling in love, she is smart qt and i like her view of the world
>ask to go and grab a drink
>refuses and says it s to early
> send msg in the middle of the night telling she doesn t want to meet because it could lead to something
>i m already madly in love with her
>okay keep it coll just lay low for a moment
>1 month later (today) we haven t talked so much but still kept contact
>ask her again to go and grab a drink
>seen 2 hours ago
>still no reply
>what the fuck did i do wrong?

do they get off on fucking with men and making them deperate enough they want to kill themself?
>>
>>29324993
1 month ago not 2 years my bad
>>
File: 1463681353043.jpg (23 KB, 600x238) Image search: [Google]
1463681353043.jpg
23 KB, 600x238
>>29324993
I dunno man. Shit's confusing. Had that feel many times, myself.

Wish I could say I've found the secret to understanding it all, but I don't have it.

Hang in there, OP
>>
Just text her why haven't we fucked yet the worst that can happen is getting rejected by a worthless meatsack cumbucket ir be a man and maybe get some pussy for once
>>
>>29325115
i mean why would she tell me she loves me and then just ignore the shit out of me?
>>
>>29324993
because she just got out of a long fucking relationship and is emotionally unstable
>>
File: 1464898999568.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1464898999568.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>29325205
People are complicated man. Either she's manipulating you or she's so consumed by her own emotional baggage and shit that it's keeping her from trying it out with you.

I'd definitely say it would be worth either continuing to try to take her out or to try to move on for a while till she gets her shit together.

And fuck keeping it cool. That might be part of the problem. She might think you're not as interested as you are and she might not want to get hurt.
>>
>>29325503
yeah but i mean i made it clear i am interested in her to so now i asked her out and she didn t reply, so please help me with this? do i ask her why she is not answering or do i just ignore it?
>>
9/10 lmao no, that's victoria's secret runway model tier or even higher. Stop it.
>>
>>29324993
lmao you got cucked motherfucker
>>
>>29324993
>implying she wasn't using you as an emotional tampon

lel
>>
>>29325633
Definitely don't ask her about it. Chicks hate that shit.

Honestly? Best move is to ignore it and try to move on a bit. If you get your life to a place where you're not obsessed with her anymore, then that's ideal.

Just let some time pass (few days/a week) in radio silence and then invite her to something casual like coffee. That's what I've done in these situations..

If she still doesn't respond to you then you're SOL, friendo, but at least you know for sure and can get on with life.
>>
>>29324993
>do they get off on fucking with men and making them deperate enough they want to kill themself?

literally yes.

nothing makes a woman happier than making men fall in love with them and then dashing men's hopes. That's how they feel powerful.

just ignore that whore. If a woman likes you, she'll come to you. If she doesn't come to you, she's using you.
>>
File: 1465338011997.gif (826 KB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1465338011997.gif
826 KB, 696x478
>>29325780
i am very tempted to ask her since if i dont get a reply i will be thinking of it constantly and will be depressed all day long
>>
>>29325920
>i am very tempted to ask her

This is the test to see if your a beta who grovels at the feet of hist mistress's whim or an alpha who doesn't debase himself with needy pursuits
>>
>>29325920
Don't ask in that condition, OP. Do what you can to get out of the spiral first.
If you ask now you're still going to be thinking of it constantly and will be depressed.

And if you're going to ask you need to do so face to face in a non-autist way. The worst thing you could do is just keep sending her messages like a lost puppy.

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but you need to be strong, Anon.
>>
high chance she has more prospects

I'm not looking forward to a relationship=i'm not looking for a relationship with you.

I'd say be direct but not beta about it
>>
>>29324993
I don't think they realize or care about the soul crushing impact that kind of thing has on us
>>
>>29325982
yeah mby for the better i don t ask her about it again but still i see her rarly and f i see her it s on a party with her friends at her side, and if she doesn t want to meet its gone be difficult for a face to face

>>29326031
and thats what i don t understand why the hell would you teel someone you love him but not want a relation with the person? if she hadend told me i would be fine and not be in love with her
>>
File: 1466107396704.png (24 KB, 207x201) Image search: [Google]
1466107396704.png
24 KB, 207x201
>>29326122
>>29326031

Listen to this anon, OP. Whatever you do it has to be from a position of strength.

Women don't really communicate the same way as we do, OP. Their thought processes and the way they talk is like a different language most of the time. Half of what they say is actually code for something else.

She probably does love you, but it doesn't seem like she loves you the way you do here. One of English's failings as a language is the fact that that word is the only one we have for the vast range of emotions which it encompasses.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.