[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you distract yourself from the oneitis you will never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 1453248458665.jpg (246 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1453248458665.jpg
246 KB, 960x1280
how do you distract yourself from the oneitis you will never get over????
>>
Find another girl. Fuck her in the ass. That should do it.
>>
you realize that, even if she is a cool person, you're mostly just lonely. the feelings you have is your minds way of telling you to go after the one you see as a good mate.
>>
>>29324632
>oneitis
That shit man. I never knew about this term since recently. But it is so fucking true. I had this obsessive love going on with someone I didn't even knew.
>>
Got cucked by oneitis the other day. hooked up with her once a few weeks ago, didn't fuck her though. She has been texting me all day and I've just been ignoring her
>>
>>29324722
>love
>didnt know her
Pick one
Lusting for looks is not love
>>
File: 3590.jpg (44 KB, 700x516) Image search: [Google]
3590.jpg
44 KB, 700x516
>>29324632

by using all my rage and fury to make the best mental and physical version of myself, hoping that one day she runs into me and i fucking reject her and/or ignore her
>>
>>29324632
by getting a new oneitis opie
>>
>>29324761
It wasn't lust, I should've used crush. I had silly romantic fantasies about her.
>>
Try some sweet drugs. If you do it right you will become such a nihilistic piece of shit that you will be incapable of love!

>>29324784
Faggot
>>
I think I'm mostly over her by just being away from her. Circumstances led me to leave town and go back home so since I'm not with her anymore I keep thinking about her less and less. Vidya, work and drinking with buddies from my home town kept my mind off of her and I think in a year or two I will have completely forgotten her, as long as I don't get back into contact with her.

>>29324784
Yeah I'm too lazy for the get /fit/ meme. Even while having a oneitis I never saw myself as wanting to change for the sake of someone else. If I wanted to change, it would be for my own sake, and not for someone else's, so I refuse to fall for the /fit/ meme where I have to look like Chad to attract women. I'd rather not attract women at all than to change for their sake to be honest family.

Anyway to get over oneitis and if you are too lazy/robotic like me to give a shit about fucking women and getting fit, you need to get back into vidya and get into contact with the friends you've been ignoring for her. Getting fit and fucking other women just as a 'take that' to your oneitis isn't getting over her. At the end of it you're still doing something for her. In order to get over oneitis, you need to get over it completely.
>>
You'll get over her

then you start treating women like bitches and become an asshole mixmaxing getting a fuck because they don't feel special ever again
>>
>>29324632
you posted a pic of a dominant transbian o_o
>>
A question for people reeling from oneitis - How long did it take you guys to get over it?
>>
>>29324632
I need the sauce on OP's pic, pls
>>
>>29324632
Meet new girls.

There's no such thing as the one.

I've met at dozens of girls I could describe as perfect.
>>
I've always been oneitis resistant, no matter how hot a girl is I know there are like 1000 more of her in every city, so no girl was special to me. I didn't experience oneitis until I met a qt trap online, the usual "plenty of fish in the sea" line didn't work anymore because fuckable traps aren't nearly as common as hot woman, so it literally felt as if I found a unicorn.

I hate this feeling so much, I only feel this way because of the huge void in my own life, and seeing their full life with no room for me in it just makes it even worse. Seems like the only way to beat this is get a life.
>>
File: -Victory-Road.jpg (10 KB, 230x170) Image search: [Google]
-Victory-Road.jpg
10 KB, 230x170
try to imagine your oneiti eat a big black dick.
it will get you repulsive about her.
>>
>>29324632
..............how do you honestly get to such a low point in life that you care about 1 person this much? It is absolutely impossible for me to understand. I cannot get into that mindset.

You used to have her and now you don't. That's that. it's done. Move on. In fact, most of you sad ass robots never "had" her in the first place, you just had 2 classes with her in 10th grade and obsessed over her, jacked off to her every night, while silently swallowing your feelings and never approaching her in real life. And yet you call her a "oneitis". What is this fucking gay concept? Just MOVE THE FUCK ON, there are almost 4 billion fucking females on this planet.
>>
File: 1465711423225.jpg (111 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1465711423225.jpg
111 KB, 540x720
>>29326407
have this
origoo
>>
>>29326344
You never truly get over it until you find the next one. But after a few years it's not as debilitating to barely noticable.
>>
>>29328267

It doesn't have to take years, you just have to live a full life of your own and realize for a fact that there are girls out there better than her.
>>
>>29328017
Something about that choppy straight fringe is really hot.
>>
>>29327873
>>29327949
>>29328267
Well in my case she is a long-term friend. I basically friendzoned my own oneitis because I went 'I'm not like asshole Chad who's butthurt you turned him down, of course I'll be your friend' so I really could've had her. Or might have, it's not really certain. There's always that uncertainty gnawing at me. Hell despite the fact that I can still talk to her, Chad's still in a better position because he got closure. He got rejected, he moved on.
>>
>>29324632 (OP)

Please explain a thing. I know what oneitis is but still can't understand.

I'm in love with my gf, i would burst into tears if we made till marriage and a family, it would be a dream coming true. Or even just spend our worthless weeb life together as much as we are doing now. I really got a leg and an arm crushed (still gotta undestand how actually i'm not dead) by keeping her during an incident on a bus, and i really thought that i was about to die and giving my life for hers.

How is this different from oneitis your mind?

Just because we have sex and i don't idolize her like a goddess?
>>
>>29324632

Might be trap, but I require more, MORE!

ALL IMAGES
>>
remember that she's lusting for chad's cock right now. She wants him to make her her fucktoy.
You? she thinks of you as a little brother at best
>>
>>29328404
You're having a regular relationship. Oneitis is when you are in love with a girl that you've been friendzoned by or worse, have never even spoken to.
>>
>>29328434
http://bladesboys.tumblr.com/post/132659771468/dreamtgirls-felicity-koala-princess
>>
File: skeletor.jpg (66 KB, 650x446) Image search: [Google]
skeletor.jpg
66 KB, 650x446
I developed feelings for other girls, one of them even returned them, but I never actually had the chance to date any of them. Not sure if that's why, but I've never 100% gotten over my oneitis from high school days. She's moved out of the country and has a boyfriend, though, so there's not even a remote chance that I could ever have her again.
>>
>>29324632

playing with LEGOs
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.