[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get in an argument and try to break up with my bf because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 540x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 540x275
>get in an argument and try to break up with my bf because he won't tell his parents about me after 6 months dating
>'I'm just worried I'll tell them and then we break up, anon. I'll look stupid'
>'I won't leave you okay? I love you'
>no reply from bf

Holy shit men are fucking soulless. All they want is sex with as little commitment as possible.

I can't believe I bought into the /r9k/ Chad/good guy meme; they all act the fucking same.
>>
>>29324513
This is 100% written by a virgin man
>>
>>29324513
>>try to break up with my bf
>>'I won't leave you
>>
He probably got cucked 100 times by soulless sluts before. It's not his fault.
>>
>>29324513
>start fucking a guy without any proof at all that he likes you for more than a temporary cum napkin

i hope you realize how retarded you are, whore.
>>
>>29324553
that's how you can tell a female wrote it
>>
>>29324581

Yet another emotionally autistic man. Cant wait for you to die and burn in hell you fucking worthless cunt.
>>
>>29324581
Anon, Please dont be mean to me. this hurts my feelings really bad, i cant help it if im not smart.
>>
>>29324513
>get in an argument and try to break up with my bf because he won't tell his parents about me after 6 months dating
What? Why do you care about his parents? You're fucking nuts.
>>
>>29324613
>emotionally autistic
your tempter tantrum is making you vomit word salad. I'm not the one who's responsible for degrading your body and soul by letting just any old faggot off the street paint your guts with cum, you trollop. Grow up and realize that you should have listened when your elders told you to keep your legs shut until you found a good one. This is your fault. It's not that men are bad, it's that you fuck bad men because you're stupid.
>>
>Got a black gf
>Neither of us have told our families about it
>Me, because my family is kind of racist and wouldn't approve
>Her, because she says she's afraid other women in her family will try to steal me from her (apparently it's happened before)
>>
>>29324651
god damn
10/10, well done
>>
>>29324624

He lives with his parents (because men are incapable of looking after themselves) and I've stayed over there many times, but never when they're there. He also drove me home whenever they said they were coming back so we could never interact. Surely even you can't tell me that's a little bit fucked up
>>
>>29324651

Choke on an entire fucking cock you little baby autist. Your clearly incapable of being able to sympathise with another human being, but that's hardly surprising.
>>
File: 1465871876560.jpg (133 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465871876560.jpg
133 KB, 1280x720
>>29324651
Your words are praiseworthy. Your truthiness and intense syntax are the embodiment of 4chan, and you should be proud.
>>
>>29324651

Also

>until you found a good one

Literally doesn't exist, if the above experience and /r9k/ is anything to go by.
>>
>>29324695
Why do you care? It's his business, not yours. You seem like the type to get mad over stupid shit.
>>
>>29324754
Appreciate the time he took to criticize your lifestyle, and the wit with which he did it. If you can't objectively do that, I'd understand why he wouldn't want you in front of his parents, based off of your reactions so far.
>>
>>29324651

Roasties irrevocably btfo.
>>
>>29324795

How exactly is this stupid shit? My whole life I've been told to work hard and be a good girl and find a good man and now I've realised I've wasted my entire life looking for a good man when he didn't exist and then wasted 6 months on some piece of shit. I'm finally seeing you disgusting little faggots for what you are.

I'm not even mad; just glad I realised this while I'm still young. It's kind of hilarious watching you little twerps try to rally together to defend each other; the fact you're on such a defensive is just proof that you know what manipulative hollow little bitches you all are.
>>
>>29324885
But you've never said anything about him that makes him seem like a bad man. You just decided you didn't like him for some reason and now you're acting like a bitch.
>>
>>29324754
You're a crying, pant-spissing child who lacks self-reflective ability. You are the victim of literally no one but yourself and I have empowered you with the tools you need to stop letting this pattern continue in your life. You should be thanking me, but instead you spit poison because you are, as I have ponted out already, so stupid that you think that killing the messenger will kill the message.

Your problems are solely your own. Men are not hurting you any more than you let them. He did not rape his way itno your life, you wlecomed him with open arms and legs because you fell for the "my uninformed choices are just as good as listening to the wisdom of my betters" meme.

Listen carefully, you cumrag gutter slut.

I'm HELPING you.

STOP letting this happen to you and you don't have to feel like this again. KEEP BLAMING MEN and you will NEVER CHANGE.
>>
>>29324885
>twerps

Usually your kind falls back on "manchild" or "autist", but you've just demonstrated an unprecedented amount of initiative.

You're a credit to your gender.
>>
>>29324885
Or, it could be that you're simply wrong for judging all men based off a few guys, and we know you're just mad you didn't recognize being used when you found another guy. The fact that you have a choice in people you date, yet squander that by not taking the time to see how shallow some people are, makes the people of /r9k/ cringe with the blatant stupidity you're showing. Some people never get a chance to date others, and you seem to be making your dating pool even more selective because you made bad decisions.
>>
File: mcfucked up.jpg (119 KB, 386x411) Image search: [Google]
mcfucked up.jpg
119 KB, 386x411
>>29324885
>My whole life I've been told to work hard and be a good girl and find a good man

And you failed to do that. You haven't learned what a good man is yet.

Look at this shit right here:
>>29324695
>He also drove me home whenever they said they were coming back so we could never interact.

The guy went out of his way to keep you separate from his parents and you kept fucking him.

>>29324885
>My whole life I've been told to work hard and be a good girl

A good girl meets his parents long before she opens her legs. You really fucking suck at this whole "knowing what you're doing" thing.

You have to follow people's ACTIONS, not their words. If he tells you he really likes you but then won't integrate you into his life, You are being stupid by continuing to fuck him.
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 917x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 917x960
>>29324513
Hey OP can I catch you on the rebound? I'm on benzos so I have no sex drive
>>
File: 2013-05-16-579692.jpg (660 KB, 1100x1000) Image search: [Google]
2013-05-16-579692.jpg
660 KB, 1100x1000
I used to think I could make a home out of a man that goes through similar struggles I did causing me to fall for the idea of a lot of people. Being extremely introverted I only managed to get close to one person and I hated it, I don't really like people at all. But I still need someone to reassure me when I can't sleep or when I have a psychotic episode, it's bittersweet.
>>
File: 1465353066178.png (287 KB, 600x644) Image search: [Google]
1465353066178.png
287 KB, 600x644
>>29325035
Oh my, the balls on this one. I'm truly impressed you want to stick your dick in unadaptive.
>>
>>29324951

Such an incredible level of delusion; do you seriously think what he did to me wasn't wrong? He led me on for fucking months, making out he wanted a serious relationship.

>>29324953

Yeah thanks for the empowerment, but despite you acting like I'm just some mindless thumb sucking nympho who feels sorry for themselves, I actually DO have a bit of a brain, and that brain has put 2 + 2 together to make 'men are incapable of feeling love or respect and you shouldn't be fooled into thinking this isn't the case ever again'. You'd have to be literally retarded to come to any other conclusion.
>>
>>29325096
>Such an incredible level of delusion; do you seriously think what he did to me wasn't wrong? He led me on for fucking months, making out he wanted a serious relationship.

If you dated for 6 months, you were in a serious relationship. Why do women have weird definitions for everything?
>>
>>29325096
You still love him, no? Go talk to him again, force your way if you have to
>>
>>29325096
> You'd have to be literally retarded

that's pretty much my diagnosis. All around you, there is plenty of evidence of people in happy, successsful relationships. If it was true that all men were lying dogs, this would be impossible. Those women wouldn't put up with that shit! So therefore, the problem can't be "all men."

You're so fucking stupid that you have confused your personal failures for a characteristic of the entire opposite sex. It's simply not true. It's just what you tell yourself to make yourself feel like it isn't your fault, which it is.

You make bad choices.

Stop doing that.
>>
>>29324981

>another guy

Haha, typical, trying to undermine me by making out he was just another member of the gang bang queue. I actually like to consider myself to have some fucking values, unlike some people.
>>
>>29325087
I like how passionate they sound, if I could meet someone like that I'd be so happy
>>
>>29325096
That was wrong, but you're just taking up too much space on 4chan's servers with your overdramatized thread, when there's a potential for a gore thread, which would be welcome when compared to the shit-stain complaints you're making. What do you expect to happen? You're being absolutely ignorant of how patiently we're telling you to not conclude that all men are animals, insisting that you've had all the experience you need to conclude that. What the hell did you even want from this thread?
>>
File: 1465243443429.jpg (369 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465243443429.jpg
369 KB, 1920x1080
>>29325169
>like to consider myself to have values
List them, then, while you aren't providing legitimate reasons to give up on males.
>>
>>29325032
>>29325166

Do you honestly think you can shill me with this nonsense. I can see so deep into this bullshit; you can honestly stop pretending you have a conscience or that you're trying your hardest to 'help' and 'empower' me, when in actuality all you want is for me to be taken advantage of by another of your horrible little cohort. You're like dogs and you absolutely disgust me.
>>
>>29325207
i wanted attention im sorry for posting on this site
>>
>>29324754
why should we sympathise with you, stupid fucking whore
>>
>>29325207

>Asking for this to turn into a gore thread

How desperate
>>
>>29325288

Die alone then. Anons in this thread have given you advice and tried to help you but you'd rather piss and moan because you don't want to admit you make dumb ass decisions.

Enjoy your cats.
>>
>>29325293

It doesn't even bear explaining. A man says why 'should' they sympathise as if it isn't just a natural thing to do. You're obviously beyond all hope
>>
>>29325288
This is why women are awful. you're surrounded by so much coddling that you actually believe this shit. I hope you die miserable, you little slut. you deserve it.
>>
>>29325336
Will you say things like this to me over discord or skype please?
>>
>>29324513
ABANDON THIS THREAD. IT IS AN EXPERT-LEVEL TROLL.

THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE US THINK THAT ALL WOMEN ARE INTRACTABLY ENTITLED, WILLFULLY IGNORANT WHORES.

THIS IS A PSYOP. BAIL OUT NOW BEFORE YOU ARE PERSUADED.
>>
>>29325336

How exactly have I been coddled? Ive never asked for any help from anyone; I've got to my position off my own back, left home at 18, studied hard, worked hard, saved, paid my way. I've done literally everything for myself. Once again, making delusional arguments, trying to forget what a piece of human garbage you are by pretending I act or live a certain way. Don't know what I expected though
>>
>>29325334
>It doesn't even bear explaining. A man says why 'should' they sympathise as if it isn't just a natural thing to do.

Yeah guys you should just automatically sympathize with the vagi- I mean woman.
>>
>>29325406
> I am low-class, therefor my beliefs can't be poorly founded
>woman logic
>>
File: 1464994547318.jpg (115 KB, 1285x1015) Image search: [Google]
1464994547318.jpg
115 KB, 1285x1015
>>29325434
>this thread
this is why i stick to 2d lads
>>
>>29325323

Nobody here is trying to help me; they're just trying to help themselves as they don't want to acknowledge to themselves that they're basically sociopaths. Not only will you not admit your shortcomings as men, but you have the audacity to act pious.
>>
>>29325434

>completely ignoring the comment I was replying to in order to put the message in a bad context

d e s p e r a t e
>>
If men were all pieces of shit like you say, I would not be married right now
>>
>>29325593

Congratulations on manipulating one of the 'holes' to marry you.
>>
>>29325519

>Shortcomings

We're not the ones dumb enough to fuck someone for 6 months without wondering they won't introduce us to their parents the entire time.
>>
>>29324513
Wait what's wrong with not telling parents? I mean I fucking despise my parents of course I don't want anything to do with them......
>>
>>29324513
here is the bottom line:
he lied to your about shit
he lied to his parents about shit
he doesn't want the house of cards to go all the way down
or, he's a chad and you're basically fucking stupid
>>
>>29324513
We're all the same because you're all the same.
>>
>>29327070
difference is that you don't live with them.
>>
>>29327243
Oh I see, now that's fuckin' pathetic. Just tell him to grow a pair of fucking balls......
>>
What a stupid fucking thread. I wish "sage" worked on this board.
>>
>>29324513
>wah wah my boyfriend is an asshole!!!
Really, get the FUCK out.
>>
>>29324513
Yet another "chad won't commit" thread.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.