[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I want to complain to my ISP about my poor internet service
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nz2nl5kq131sk9vsxo4_400.gif (1 MB, 268x217) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz2nl5kq131sk9vsxo4_400.gif
1 MB, 268x217
>tfw I want to complain to my ISP about my poor internet service but I'm scared they will dredge up some horrific shit I've done on the internet and report me to the FBI
>>
>>29324315
can... can they do that?
>>
>>29324349
Uh, yeah. You are using their internet service, you think they don't know what you do?
>>
>>29324315
you can always make your wifi public when the police arrives and they will never prove anything
do a script to clear your ass when the police knocks your door
dont forget to change every mac address and delete the cp
>>
>>29324379
are you saying they save logs of what all their customers do online? that sounds like bs. they'd need so much storage space for that.
>>
>>29324394
Chances are that even being accused of anything CP-related will ruin your life.
>>
>>29324394
Oh look the cp meme.
Thought I was on /b/ for a sec.
>>
>>29324435
Storage is really cheap. But I assume they don't keep it indefinitely. They are required by law to keep it for a certain amount of time for law-enforcement.

Plus you don't think it's valuable to have all your info to sell to advertisers? Why do you think Twitter and Facebook only let you "deactivate" your account?
>>
>>29324435
>>2016
>>believing logs don't use tags and need to be 100% stored and not optimized by whatever is wanted
>>
>>29324438
it was an example
clean anything, be it drugs, murder, whatever your sick mind made you afraid of
im not criminal scum, just protipping ;)
>>
is your internet shit just through wifi? or ethernet as well?

my ethernet is usually fine but the wifi is all over the fucking place.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.