[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HONEST Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: used_goods.png (520 KB, 480x743) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.png
520 KB, 480x743
Could you ever see yourself settling for "used goods"?

Could you really believe her if she says, "you're the best I've ever had!"

Could you honestly be happy with another man's leftovers, and the baggage he left with her?
>>
>current year
>still giving a shit
bad meme, man
>>
>>29324257
First post best post.
I don't give a shit anymore man. Even if you manage to find a girl who is "pure" she'll end up fucking guys behind your back or breaking up with you one way or another.
At some point you have to grow up and realize women have it easier when it comes to sex and if you could get laid as easily as they do you'd be a manwhore yourself. Don't even try to deny it.
>>
if she's fucked twenty guys she's more likely to fuck a basement dwelling neet
>>
>>29324214
If you are this insecure I think most women, if you ever end up with one, would cheat or leave you.

She's only used goods if she has disease or children.. otherwise she's good to go.
>>
OMG neeeeeed name >>29324214

OP please please
>>
ayy lmao, I've haven't been on r9k in 2-3 years and the first thread is this shit again.

See you in 3 years again my sweet love.
>>
File: kek.jpg (5 KB, 199x200) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
5 KB, 199x200
r9k confirmed fully cucked.

>>29324257
Cuck post.

>>29324299
Cuck post.

>>29324324
Cuck post.

>>29324377
Cuck post.
>>
>>29324214
>"used goods"
I'm not sure what it means specifically. I don't think like that anyway. Most women are terrible no matter what. I could settle with any good woman (which are extremely rare) and it wouldn't matter if she was "used" or not (but I guess they would be more infrequent).

But even then I would have a hard time trusting her and probably wouldn't ever want to marry. Society is just tempting them too much to use you and divorce you; allowing it to happen is just being foolish. Women don't love because their hedonistic lives is just too fun to bother with it and men are replaceable. So that's a no-win situation for a betafag like me.
>>
THE BEST YOU EVER HAD IS JUST A MEMORY AND THOSE DREAMS, AS DAFT AS THEY SEEM, AS DAFT AS THEY SEEM MY LOVE
>>
>>29324377
>If you are this insecure I think most women, if you ever end up with one, would cheat or leave you.
I don't want to live like that. Relationships shouldn't be a constant struggle where there's no trust, no loyalty and no love. Not worth it. I'll stick to anime.
>>
>>29324505
Welcome to real life where people (women) are shit and expect you to do what you don't want to do or else they go fuck someone else.
>>
I don't know. I don't think I will ever stoop so low as to marry a used goods roastie slut.
My choices are
>wait for a pure qt
as if
>visit a hooker
epitome of "used-goods"
>remain a virgin forever
I do want to know that feel though of PinV tbqhwymf.
>>
>>29324299
no I would save myself for a guy that was worth it and no ride the cock carousel with different chads. not worth getting chads stds and being lonely after being pump and dump by chads on my best years.
>>
>>29324545
>isn't ok with dating a woman with past relationships
>is ok with having sex with disease-ridden sex dolls
hypocrite or retard?
or both?
>>
>>29324214
virgin robot here.
I see nothing but used good in the horizon.
I have already made up my mind about it, nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>29324214
>Could you ever see yourself settling
Theres your problem OP
ln this day and age "settling" is the biggest cuck move one could possibly pull
>>
>>29324214
Need a name or I'm gonna fuckin shit myself for real
>>
>>29324587
Everyone "settles" for someone else, retard.
Because your perfect soul mate doesn't exist.
>>
>>29324587
the best you can do is find "like new goods"
unopened goods are next to nonexistent
so you have to settle.
>>
>>29324214
ABSOLUTELY NOT

no hymen no anything

used goods are ABSOLUTELY USELESS

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2014-10/uons-ssh092914.php
>>
>>29324214
I don't care about "used goods". What could bother me is the reason someone would want a relationship with me. I'm very suspicious of it as I have trust issues. That's really what keeps me back.
>>
>>29324214
>new car
>$40,000
>used car
>$5,000
>new book
>$22.95
>used book
>$.01 before shipping

I don't give a damn if they've been covered in semen.
>>
File: 43lNIg.jpg (40 KB, 502x391) Image search: [Google]
43lNIg.jpg
40 KB, 502x391
>>29324377
>he thinks confident chad is safe

I know many extroverted super chads who are into sports and who do embarrassing shit without even being insecure or being afraid of being judge but their girlfriends still cheat on them. also at least one of them was an ugly reserve girl who cheat it on a chad who was really good in bed and was way more attractive then her.
>>
>>29324569
>>29324569
>is ok with having sex with disease-ridden sex dolls
Only as a last resort and I mean last ditch effort to get laid
>>
>>29324607
>>29324642
can you guys really not even picture someone not ending up with a life partner?
this meme your parents drilled into your heads is neither realistic nor desirable.
>>
>>29324702
you do your thing breski, if you are willingly taking your alleles out of the gene pool it is for a reason.
I'm not here to judge cuck
>>
Why would I care if person I have never met before did things with other people before meeting me? Idea of a girl at my age, who has never had sex before, telling me that I'm the one she has been waiting for her whole life is creepy. She must have pretty fucked mindset, and you dont want girls like that obsessing over you. She would most likely be clingy, jealous and, you came late from work so I broke all your cds, level crazy. Sure I wouldnt buy used fleshlight from ebay but if women are nothing but sex machines for you, then maybe you deserve to be alone.
>>
>>29324769
>Why would I care if person I have never met before did things with other people before meeting me?
Hey man, let's not take this too far, ok?
Not being a virgin is a thing, but if I find out she was into scat or other disgusting things like that it's an instant no.
>>
File: 1408410973069.png (41 KB, 455x410) Image search: [Google]
1408410973069.png
41 KB, 455x410
>>29324214
>Could you ever see yourself settling for "used goods"?
Yes

>Could you really believe her if she says, "you're the best I've ever had!"
No

>Could you honestly be happy with another man's leftovers, and the baggage he left with her?
It's not a question, most likely she will be the best I can do. I'm starting to accept my role in society as a bottom tier male.
>>
>>29324749
if you honestly want your genetic line to live on you're not a robot
>>
>>29324910
you can't fight your biological instincts like that, bro
even the most detached robot is hardwired to reproduce and in his subconscious he wants offspring
>>
>>29324769
>Why would I care if person I have never met before did things with other people before meeting me?
some of us aren't looking for a quick lay, but rather a relationship upon which to build something, and shockingly some of us might have different values than you.
>Idea of a girl at my age, who has never had sex before, telling me that I'm the one she has been waiting for her whole life is creepy.
what is creepy about a robot virgin wanting a fembot virgin?
>She would most likely be clingy, jealous and, you came late from work so I broke all your cds, level crazy.
I can also make assumptions let me try, the flip side would be a used up roastie that has been round' ana round' the cock carousel with no other thing going for her than her looks, and the validation that comes from knowing how many fags have desired her meatflaps.
>Sure I wouldnt buy used fleshlight from ebay but if women are nothing but sex machines for you, then maybe you deserve to be alone
you retarded piece of shit and it is exactly because WE tips fedora think women are not sex machines that we do not want used up roasties.
>>
>>29324932
l'm the one in the drivers seat, l make the decisions
>>
>>29324910
it's literally a do-over. after a certain point of being a total fucking loser that's the best you can do.

on top of that i'd rather fuck a stacey brienne of tarth slut then some pudgy untermensch whose going to give me weak children.
>>
>>29324527
If they leave me it ain't so bad. Gotta respect their choices. But if they're going to cheat and lie just because I'm insecure, then no. I wouldn't want relationships like that. Just not worth it at some point.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.