[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come people always tell women that their features (height,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1457806970702.png (370 KB, 740x611) Image search: [Google]
1457806970702.png
370 KB, 740x611
How come people always tell women that their features (height, weight, vaginal appearance or whatever else) are all perfect and beautiful and anyone who doesn't love you for you is a loser virgin faggot.
But it's perfectly acceptable to talk shit about a guy or reject him because of his height, penis size, skin color, even something like the width of his shoulders.
I know this is a common subject, but really, it makes me angry.
>>
Because women are the choosers. And they can be insensitive without consequence. They all want the alphas and don't mind sharing them.
>>
It's their attempt at tryin to smash.
>>
men and women are not equal
>>
File: 1458390212992.jpg (189 KB, 766x865) Image search: [Google]
1458390212992.jpg
189 KB, 766x865
>>29324103
The game is rigged, only way to win is to not play.
Abandon 3D realm.
>>
bumping the shigdang threade
>>
>>29324103
Because men are naturally arrogant. Few men have low self esteem and they're usually gay. Women are naturally humble and if we don't raise their self esteem they may degrade themselves in destructive ways.
>>
Because men and women aren't the same.
>>
File: bazinga.gif (566 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
bazinga.gif
566 KB, 500x281
>>29325666
>men are naturally arrogant
maybe if you're not in a feminized cuck society
>women are naturally humble
kek
>>
>>29325666
I'm not naturally arrogant though.
And no, women are NOT humble. That's a typically masculine trait.

>>29324212
>>29325785
What does this even mean?
I know they're not equal in most ways, but are you insinuating that men cannot feel pain from words or low self esteem?
Because I feel pretty pained over my low self esteem.
>>
File: 1441747475235.gif (628 KB, 195x164) Image search: [Google]
1441747475235.gif
628 KB, 195x164
>>29324294
No whore on this planet will ever be as comforting as my waifu, I think about her in bed every night.
>>
How can you even think about the opposite sex when there is obviously so much wrong with you?

Worry about yourself and get over your self esteem issues.
>>
>>29326191
Male appearance matters mostly in the development of male self-esteem. But what women care the most about is that a man be overly confident, adventurous, a risk taker, successful, etc. In other words, being short, for example, doesn't help you but if you somehow managed to overcome that and be an alpha you'd still likely get chicks.
>>
>>29326412
Bait-Man, please leave
>>
>>29326546
I'm not saying he should try to get a girlfriend, just saying how women work. Men are a lot more accepting of women being different than women are of men.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.