[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone looking to escape? Need to get out of your current living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: runaway.jpg (104 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
runaway.jpg
104 KB, 500x333
Anyone looking to escape? Need to get out of your current living situation? Or are you just looking for a job?

I can help. I run a small business and I am looking for an employee. The business is based in several rooms in my large home. There's already one person working and living here with me, and we're looking for someone else.

The work is very easy and you will be trained fully. I run a cassette tape manufacturing facility. Your job will be quality assurance. All you have to do is run the tape through a machine and it will indicate whether it is defective or not.

The job includes accommodation here in beautiful Beaminister, Dorset, England. I don't care where you are from, because we'll do this all under the table.

Your pay also includes food, just basic stuff like rice and beans and eggs in the morning. You'll also have the opportunity to use your wages to purchase food items and essentials from a shop that I have set up in the house. I stock a good range of food, and I can always order special things in for you.

Wages are 35 british pounds per week. This may seem low but bear in mind that it includes accommodation, all bills, and essential foods.
>>
>>29323859
>England
Sorry m8
>>
shit nigga that sounds like you want to kidnap people. Have them live in a room in your house doing some weird monotonous shit and not be able to sneeze without your permission.
You a degenerate?
>>
>>29326285
>HAHA NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
fuck off
>>
Sounds like you're a potential serial killer. Post pics of cassette tapes.
>>
>>29323859
OP, your post is creepy, but so am I
I would be interested in working for you for about a month during my summer break.
Post e-mail to contact you.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.