[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's so bad about being in a /multiplepartner/ relationship?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nox384rD3h1uw92jso1_1280.png (424 KB, 665x385) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nox384rD3h1uw92jso1_1280.png
424 KB, 665x385
What's so bad about being in a /multiplepartner/ relationship?
What? Because cuckservatives are Bible thumpers?
>>
>>29323497
I think it touches on some people's insecurity. But to be honest it is not something I would want to be in.
>>
>>29323497
Last GFs already treated me like shit when in a relationship. Can't imagine how it would be then.
>>
>>29323497
i dont have to explain the problems of polyamory, they will experience the horrible aftermath themselves when they realize after having 60+ partners that they no longer feel anymore and question if they are still human
>>
>>29323528
Why is it always implied that insecurity is irrational/bad? It's VERY rational to be insecure unless you are extremely good in everything you good and have very few flaws.
>>
>>29323698
same guy here again,

same reasoning applies to any instant gratification really, drugs, apathy, alcohol
>>
>>29323497
polyamory is a thin excuse for sluts to get pregnant with a chosen sperm donor while drawing on the wallets of undesirables.

I'm ok with this as long as i'm the sperm donor, but not when I'm the wallet.
>>
>>29323716
I don't think it was my intention to imply insecurity is bad or irrational. It wouldn't be there if it was.
Just saying that could be a reason behind it.
>>
File: 1269223934112.jpg (480 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
1269223934112.jpg
480 KB, 720x576
I think it would be a lot harder to pull off than a normal relationship (which is already v difficult)
you would need just the right people and power dynamic for it to work right.

Even though I know it happening for real is nigh impossible for me, I still like to fantasize about the idea of having two bisexual gf's who love eachother and love me. and in my perfect fantasy, there would be no competition for affection, and everyone would love eachother equally and fairly.

But im also a socially liberal conservative (like trump, though he isnt allowed to admit it yet) who thinks that women should have careers of their own, and by extension, I like the idea of a 3 income household. There would be two mothers to help take care of the children and I would be the father, so I feel like having kids would be less stressful too because of how we could (theoretically) distribute all the work required.
I feel like if it was done with the perfect people, it would be an extremely stable and safe household to raise kids.

Having a three-some every night would be nice, and having 3 bodies cuddling afterwards would be great too.
>inb4 three-somes are too much work/would get tiring

plus it would fulfill my degenerate fantasies of two-girl blow jobs and cumswapping.

again, it would take the perfect people and dynamic to pull off correctly, but in theory would be fucking incredible.
>>
>>29323497
makes it hard to raise kids properly the way our society is set up
but that's mostly because it's a bad society

>>29323698
I mean except for that was how humans evolved to live.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.