[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET here, Hungry and exhausted at work, wagekek? I just finished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 35939393.jpg (11 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
35939393.jpg
11 KB, 267x189
NEET here, Hungry and exhausted at work, wagekek?

I just finished this delicious footlong from Subway. There's nothing more satisfying than getting a sandwhich made with fresh ingredients that was HAND CRAFTED to it MY desires by a qaulified sandwhich artist.

Now that i've ensured that my body recieved the healthy and fresh nutrients it needs, *yawnn* I think i'm going to go take a nap.

Don't worry, wagekekie. You're two days of freedom are almost here, but then again, tick tock goes the clock, wagekek.

As they say wagekeky. Another day, another dollar.
>>
File: 1464444043343.png (1 MB, 1072x736) Image search: [Google]
1464444043343.png
1 MB, 1072x736
>>29323299
Just finished eating a nice lunch of tuna and salad that I brought from home because I'm not a fucking animal.

Subway is overrated garbage - glad you're telling yourself that a chicken sandwich with three slices of green pepper drowned in mayo is 'healthy and fresh'.

Enjoy your 5th nap of the day NEET. Maybe when you wake up things won't be so bad..
>>
>work at mcd
>eat whatever i want, when i want, for free
>had a sundae and bbq burger
>caught up on some tv episodes i missed
>shitpost here
>get paid to do it

Only difference is I have to do it on my mobile instead of my computer
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29323299
This thread was narrowly not-missed by me.
>>
File: abdul.png (408 KB, 459x425) Image search: [Google]
abdul.png
408 KB, 459x425
>Subway
>paying money to eat sub-standard food rather than making your own

Talk about shit taste.
>>
>>29323299
You make this thread everyday you fucking faggot.
>>
Friendly reminder that if you get ANYTHING besides a meatball sub, you are NOT a robot.
>>
There's a high class deli right across the street here. I'm going there, able to afford anything I like, in about 10 minutes.

Well, enjoy the rest of your 12 hour snoooze, NEETie. I'll just be here with the company of my co-workers and a backlog of accomplishments to take care of.
>>
>>29323299
Dont you get tired of eating subway every day? I always say I lost weight on he subway diet bc when I walk in thefood smells so bad thay I lose my appetite.

Tomorrow night Im gonna take a bitch out for a $150 dinner then go home n get the succ.
>>
>>29324090
>if you don't like the things I like ur a normie xDD
Thanks for contributing
>>
>>29323299
> Now that i've ensured that my body recieved the healthy and fresh nutrients

Nigger pls, footlongs from Subway have over 1000 calories.
>>
>>29323299
>>29324090
Such obvious shilling makes me want to stop going to subway.
>>
>>29323299
>qaulified sandwhich artist.
max kek
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.