[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Asians so attractive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 275x183
Why are Asians so attractive and cute
>>
>>29323282
They also make the best girlfriends. Asian women know how to serve their white masters.
>>
>>29323282
>Cherry picking attractive and cute Asian ladies
>Confirmationbias.jpg
>Thinking they are ALL attractive and cute
Kek.
>>
>>29323282
To be fair you could have posted actual attractive asians like kanna hashimoto
>>
>>29323360
But srsly, I went into this Asian restaurant and the waitress is a 10/10 goddess
>>
>>29323383
Ok I could agree if you said that those Asians that are cute and attractive are top tier cute and attractive. I've seen what looked to be a Korean girl at my school, and yes she was beautiful.
>>
>>29323282
When I was younger I never got the Asian fetish. White girls and maybe some Mexicans were the only girls I found attractive. Asians seemed a little too lizardy and inhuman to be attractive.

But in the past year, all I fantasize about now are Asian girls.

>tfw it'll never happen
>>
>>29323459
This senpai. Whites in general average better but Asians have a few more 10/10s, proportionately.
Kind of like how Asians average higher in intelligence but whites have more geniuses.
>>
White girls>Asians.

But you mix white and Asian just right and it's greater than all.
>>
Are Asian girls easier to get? Wouldn't we seem more masculine/alpha to them than Asian males? I have to think the odds are slightly higher.

Also, the qt3.14 in the pic would go from an 8/10 to a 9/10 if she was wearing a
dark green or brown beanie
>>
>>29323282
Cause they are fucking elves
>>
>>29323656
Yes, but going from a .5% chance to a 2% chance is still shit odds.
>>
>lived in korea for almost 3 years now
>10/10 qts everywhere
>have 5/10 gf
>sometimes consider trying to upgrade
>feels bad man
>>
>>29323766
You don't really love your gf then.

Also

>gf

Get out.
>>
File: 1458606149062.jpg (37 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
1458606149062.jpg
37 KB, 640x481
>>29323766
>10/10 qts everywhere

Laughed a bit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.