[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I desperately want to smoke a cigarette someone convince me not to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 111.jpg (50 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
50 KB, 700x700
I desperately want to smoke a cigarette

someone convince me not to
>>
Go buy a pack and smoke some senpai. It's ok.
>>
>>29323074
Observe the craving and it'll just pass. Don't even fight it or wait for it to die. Just observe how you're feeling.
>>
>>29323074
keep >>29323174 in mind and remember that robots give bad advice

Also: Enjoy your poor health; your circulation will get hurt in the short run, and you'll feel lethargic as a consequence
>>
File: cigs.jpg (45 KB, 791x511) Image search: [Google]
cigs.jpg
45 KB, 791x511
>>29323074

Fuck I would buy a carton at state line, smoke one, then just give packs to hobos.

It sucks, you get drunk, then its fun, then fuck, your back on the shit wagon.

remember how bad your hands smell
>>
>>29323074
>2016
>smoking cigarettes
That should be enough

Also if you desperately need your nicotine fix at least do it healthier. Eat gum, use those fucking retarded patches, vape.
>>
File: moneywasted.png (9 KB, 480x60) Image search: [Google]
moneywasted.png
9 KB, 480x60
>>29323074

Just get a vape box, Ignore the fedora meme

normal people use them, when I went out shopping no one was smoking and everyone had a device

It takes away the pangs instead of falling back on a pack
>>
My robot boyfriend smokes cigarettes and it makes me so sad. I've begged him not to, but I think I give up.
>>
>>29323254
>gum
>patches
>not just putting in a pouch of snus

Vaping's nice, though.
>>
>>29323074
I recently started smoking again after a long time, which sucks, because actually for the first 3 days I felt sick in my stomach. This didn't even happen when I first started.

Quitting isn't an event. It's a process. Every time you get "triggered" and want to smoke, you want to
1. Avoid smoking for as long as possible
2. Reassign the [X Event]-->[Smoking] to [X Event] --> [Something else].
Eat, run, jerk off, do something else. Don't smoke. If you do you'll feel horrible.
>>
>>29323259
>>29323250
It's kinda sinister how they sell the 20 at a time to begin with. I can't just walk into a store and throw them a dollar for a few cigarettes. It's like they WANT you to chain-smoke. They WANT it to become a lifestyle thing for you and not just a quick treat. Ya know?

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but it feels like they don't just give you 20 for the sake of convenience or economics. There has to be a more sinister reason as to why you can't buy fewer than 20 at once.
>>
>>29323335

my problem was pay $14 for a pack, or go to state line and pay $40 for a carton.

I vape now, but, its not the same. I cut back on vaping too.

I think about it, and want it, but then I think about the money, and buy myself a new game, or get a nice steak for dinner instead.

or a bottle of vodka D:
>>
>>29323276
>Snus
Enjoy brown teeth and mouth cancer. Even snuff is better than snus. But both of them are some 1800s shit anyway.
>>
>>29323335
A lot of convenience/smoke shops sell singles. They don't advertise because they don't want hobos, you just have to ask.
>>
>>29323335
cigars and cigarillos my friend. get yourself a package of swisher sweets 2 for 99 cents, black & mild jazz flavor wood tips are fine too. smoke half and save it for later.

in my experience it's much safer and more comfortable for everyone involved to gradually taper off an addiction than to quit cold turkey. a cigar and a beer after work is perfectly healthy - a pack of cigarettes and a 12 pack isn't. enjoy in moderation.
>>
My body is like rejecting smoking now. I only smoke a full cigarette in the morning. I start to gag after half of one after that. I still smoke half a pack a day. But at least I don't smoke a whole pack anymore.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.