[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why dont men desire women over 21 anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1465834738148.jpg (62 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1465834738148.jpg
62 KB, 736x736
why dont men desire women over 21 anymore?
>>
>>29323007
The 1000 cock stare is real
>>
>>29323105
>1000 cock stare

what did anon mean by this
>>
>>29323389
It's like a 1000 yard stare that some vets habe after service , except he is calling her a slut
>>
>>29323007
>why dont men
You mean the top alpha men.
>desire women over 21 anymore?
Because the younger ones will fuck them nonstop and don't mind sharing them.
>>
>>29323434
>>29323105
You know its due to photo angle?
Watery reflection on the right looks more attractive.
>>
Depends on the men.

But personally I find that women older than that have ulterior motives 99% of the time. Obviously finding someone below that that you like is hard.

And women have these presumptions of relationships somehow. So even with casual sex you tend to trip on their ulterior motives and they make a big deal about it and get yelled at for no reason.

So I tend to prefer the younger ones even if they tend to be less attractive in the partnership game. It's really shitty.
>>
>>29323007
Because they are damaged goods and they are usually just looking to settle with you, meaning they only love your money and not you
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.