[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here bobs burgers on 24/7 almost ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160616_130209.jpg (357 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160616_130209.jpg
357 KB, 1280x720
Who here bobs burgers on 24/7 almost ?
>>
There's one literally 30 seconds away around the corner, I never go there
>>
Eating out is disgusting
>>
>>29322903
That burger looks nice.
>>
>>29322903
I eat "burgers" almost every day.
Bread, cheese, majo, tomatoes, pickles, cucumber, mushrooms, hot sauce.
Takes like 5min to make and tastes pretty good and is rather healthy afaik.
>>
>>29322999
>Takes like 5min to make and tastes pretty good and is rather healthy afaik.

They're really not bad for you at all provided it's not drowned in mayo and there's no fries on the side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-l0ore9EH4
>>
>>29322903
Eh. I stopped watching it a while back, and then my little cousin started watching it, so now I'm kinda rewatching season one and getting junk food all over the couch with her. It's nice to remember that the jokes you've heard a million times are actually funny.

Also, I think I like Gene more now.
>>
>>29322903
I've been spending months trying to find a burger place like Bob's burgers. I watch that show every night and all I can think about is how good his burgers must be and how underappreciated he is because his family scares away business.

I hope I can find a top notch burger and a simple, humble place but I haven't found it yet. Found some pretty good burgers but a lot of them are at hip upscale places where I could never get to know the people who work there.

It's my favorite thing to eat so I've kind of made it a hobby to try tons of different burger joints
>>
I went to five guys once and it turned me off burgers forever. The whole inside was lined with reviews praising the burgers like they were amazing.
I get it, and its average. I can make better at home easily and for less than ten dollars. Fries didn't even qualify at all. I can't understand how people like it. At this point I just believe they have used meme magic to brainwash normies into thinking they are decent.
>>
>>29323035
Red meat isn't super good for you. If you had a turkey burger with no condiments or fries and with bread that isn't high in sugar than it'd be kinda healthy
>>
>>29323035
No fries, majo is just on one of two slices instead of butter. I dont like butter.
>>29322999
oh cool trips. hi mom.
>>
>>29323192
>Turkey
>burger

Pick one. If it's not beef it's not a burger
>>
>>29323182
Five guys is mediocre.

Found a burger place in my town that has the best burgers. Literally, I'm not exaggerating; I doubt that I'll ever taste anything that good ever. The downside is that the burgers are $15-20 each.
>>
>>29323098
make your own burgers
OP here I'd made this burger today
>buy fresh ground beef 20/80 mix
s&P patties not too much
>buy hambuger buns from bakery
>buy any cheese you want
>form into a fist sides patty flat
1/4lbs or 1/2lbs
cook for 5-6 mins on medium heat on a skillet dont add extra oils
toast buns in a toaster
>optional slice onions use the beef oil only to caramelized the onions to perfection
>get lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles from the grocery
>>
>>29323192

Stop using big words you don't understand. Healthy should never be used to describe food. Just say what you mean. If you like turkey because it's gluten and msg free then just say so.
>>
>>29323257
>toasting your bun

I fucking hate you fags, anytime I visit a cookout some fucking idiot grills the buns.
>>
File: IMG_20160616_124700.jpg (309 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160616_124700.jpg
309 KB, 1280x720
>>29323476
There is nothing wrong with grilling buns
>>
>>29323192
>Red meat isn't super good for you
there's no research to back that up. In fact its the opposite. Obesity rates skyrockets when people stopped eating red meat, butter, etc. in the 70s and starting chugging HFCS and downing breads and cereals. France eats a high fat diet and doesn't have the cardiovascular deaths we do.
>no condiments or fries
what the shit, the only thing wrong with either is that most condiments are full of hydrogenated oils/HFCS AND sugar, same for the fries.
>bread that isn't high in sugar
holy shit
just
do you even know what a carbohydrate is? Fiber nigger, it just slows down carb digestion rate which is why everyone wants you eating veggies because they have fiber. I don't care if your bread is so brown its black, there's not enough fiber to justify that shit. You might as well just drink a cola.
>>
>>29323553
>>Red meat isn't super good for you
I think he means that it's not as good for you as chicken or turkey if you're already eating a good diet. The average amerifat would explode with obesity if his only access to calories was addictive sugar/carb foods.
>>
>>29323553
>Obesity rates skyrockets when people stopped eating red meat, butter, etc.

Lol okay it wasn't the ease of grabbing chips and cheetos. Redmeat has no net positive quality, go back to /fit/ and cry if yoi believe overwise.
>>
>tfw I just finished the show

What do I do with my life now? One of my favorite things in recent memory was cooking up a juicy burg, smoking a joint, and watching bob's burgers for a few hours.
>>
Bob is one of the best characters. He's the only man I would hug ever. I'm even counting my father.
>>
>>29323674
Bob is weak and pathetic. The entire show is "grilz are good and menz are weak and pathetic."
>>
>>29323700
>>29323674
>implying Linda isn't everything you could ever want in a waifu
>>
>>29323632
>Redmeat has no net positive quality
I can't even believe you people still exist, you have the internet you know right?
>>29323600
Nah he's just uneducated or fell for some vegan nonsense. carb foods? You mean not veggies. If you eat a carb it should be a veggie. The only reason not to do that is because you don't give a fuck.
>>
>>29322903
Never liked it.

King of the Hill, at least before season 11, was true master race.
>>
>>29323724
With that voice, nah.

>>29323741
>You mean not veggies. If you eat a carb it should be a veggie.
Basically, but the average impoverished american thinks that pizza is a vegetable.
>>
>>29322903
i used to, throughout uni. gained 60kg of weight in 3 years. fuck burgers dude, they are fucked. had to go on a restrictive diet for almost 2 years just to get rid of that fucking weight. now i got loose skin. i need to take roids to fill it up with muscles. a year in the gym didn't help one bit without the roids, and i've been taking creatine and whey protein, been intermittent fasting and still i got loose skin.
fuck your burgers, sir. and fuck you for bringing them up.
>>
>>29322903
>bobs burgers
>funny
Pleae fucking kill yourself underage twat
>>
Bob's Burgers is pretty good. And the singing is nice. Probably the only good show on Fox.
>>
File: 9f5.gif (415 KB, 488x519) Image search: [Google]
9f5.gif
415 KB, 488x519
>>29323256
This. Five guys isn't worth the grease or the price.
Better off making your own or going to an actual restaurant at that point.

>>29323476
>>29323501
Toasted buns are an abomination. They contribute nothing.
>>
>>29323700
No it's not. Bob is almost always portrayed as being in the right, yet he is unfairly maligned by the whole city. The girls in the family are all really defective or bad in some way. Linda is self-centered and immature, Tina is a sexual deviant, and Louise is a psychopath. Gene's only flaws are that he eats and farts a lot.

>>29323257
I know how to cook burgers man I worked at a burger joint for 6 months and always run tailgates. It's why I have such high standards for burgers. I just get lazy and want to try new places. It's also a good excuse to get out of the house and explore the surrounding area, even if I'm sitting in a restaurant by myself and singing to whatever's playing under my breath. I always chat with the waiters and leave a big tip.
>>
>>29323767
9-10:30 on cartoon network is my favorite part of the day because it's King of the Hill then Bob's Burgers. Right now KOTH is still in earlier seasons too so it's not shitty Lucky storylines.

Netflix needs to bring that show back.
>>
So I'm curious. How did you guys even get into the show? It doesn't seem like something I'd even take a second look at, I saw a commerical and it looked dumb as shit. I figured it was just another mike judge beavis butthead type show and forgot about it. I'm amazed people like it.
>>29323837
>Toasted buns are an abomination. They contribute nothing.
So does lettuce but people like the idea that more work got put into the burger or the crunch. In my opinion Burger King's dollar burgers beat out mcd's for many reasons but the big one is they use cabbage for crunch.
>>
>>29323838
>even if I'm sitting in a restaurant by myself and singing to whatever's playing under my breath. I always chat with the waiters and leave a big tip.
you chill ass motherfucker it sounds almost like you enjoy life or something
>>
>>29323837
I always have troubles making non-greasy burgers that don't destroy the buns. But yes, you're right, they're a great dinner to make.

>>29323837
>Toasted buns are an abomination
An hero please.

>>29323838
>No it's not. Bob is almost always portrayed as being in the right....
That's right, but I've never really heard anything positive about Bob. All my normie friends like the grilz in the show.
>>
>tfw I'm about to have a dickload of almonds for lunch, but I'm making a burger for dinner

Nice to see other people ITT who make burgers as well. What seasoning do you guys use? I abuse the fuck out of garlic powder and chili powder
>>
>>29323815
>>29323862
>pretty good
>my iq is sub 85

>le awkward moment XDDDD
>so funneh XDDD
>>
I don't like the artstyle and I refuse to eat mammals
>>
>>29323914
My ideal night is going out to dinner alone to eat a burger, getting high, then going to see a movie alone. Especially if the theater is practically empty.

I traveled alone last summer and ate a lot of meals by myself. I just got into the mindset that going to a restaurant isn't a social outing, it's a place to fucking eat. So if I want to eat something I'm gonna go, regardless of if I'm alone or not.

>>29323939
Too bad they never talk about Bob. His character's great and you really root for him
>>
>>29323884
Interesting point, senpai. Perception being reality and all that.

>>29323939
Yeah there's few things sadder than using a fork to scoop up the shattered remains of what once a proud burger. Breaks my American heart.

But cooking in general is underrated imo. Tasty, fun, and cheap.

>>29323914 >>29323838
Dude eating alone can be one of the comfiest things ever. I really enjoy it - taking time to write or chat with the staff if I'm a regular. So peaceful.
>>
>>29324017
>implying I'm not eating 6 inches of almonds

Fuck off with your buzzwords, memequeen
>>
>>29323974
I want the normies who think slight hyperbole is funny to leave
>>
>>29324002
>then going to see a movie alone. Especially if the theater is practically empty.
I can attest to this. I saw Big Fish in a 300 occupancy theater alone. Special feeling that is, like you own shit. It was right after an eight hour shift as an usher too.
>>
>>29323990
Yeah it's pretty nice. My current favorite episode is the latest one with the toilet song.
>>
>>29324043
>having literally zero reading comprehension
>using words that you don't know
>>
>>29324032
>i cant read
Youre a fucking idiot.
>>
>>29324032
meant for
>>29324043
Wonder why you deleted your post, when you posted the exact same nonsense.
>>
>>29323862
Lucky sucked dick, but I wouldn't even say he's what killed the show.

To me, the episodes just started to feel like shitty fan fiction.
>>
>>29324048
I got stood up by someone after my shift and I was really pissed at them, but then I decided to take a personal night so I got dinner then saw a movie. Movie wasn't that great but I got high for it. Meal was pretty good. I'd give the night an 8/10
>>
>>29324062
>i cant understabd you so you must have 0 reading comprehension

This might not be the website for you
>>
>>29323501

want some burger with your onions?
>>
>>29324076
>Wonder why you deleted your post, when you posted the exact same nonsense.
Calm down autist, spelling mistake

Just proves how autistic the bobs burgers audience really is
>>
>>29324096
>implying that dickload is hyperbole
Are you really so bored that you chose to fight over a phrase that some anonymous shitposter chose on a Philippine Cock Trading Forum?
>>
>>29324129
with someone so concerned about spelling errors your post quality sure is low
>>29324140
>Philippine Cock Trading Forum
Thats a new one
>>
>>29324096
>understabd

>>29324129
>Deleting your own post due to slight spelling issues.
Re-evaluate every part of your life.
>>
>>29324140
>Philippine Cock Trading Forum?
You can always spot the redd|tor by the tired use of fucking ancient memes and complete lack of critical thinking
>>
>>29324246
>redd|tor
Was your post not original enough, or are your fingers so fat that they skipped 5 keys on your keyboard?
>>
>>29324267
>he doesnt know
Literally found the redditor
>>29324170
Lol calm down autist
>>
>>29322903
No, but family guy and futurama used to be my comfy go-to shows whenever I was freaking out over something

Bob's burgers is good for its genre though
>>
>>29324345
>Lol calm down autist
Deleting your post because of spelling mistakes is more autistic then asking why you deleted your post.
>>
>>29324497
>sperging out over a post deletion
Seems pretty autistic to me
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.