[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/gfg/ - Good Feels General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: FeelsGoodPepe1.jpg (127 KB, 975x1000) Image search: [Google]
FeelsGoodPepe1.jpg
127 KB, 975x1000
>get haircut.
>qtp2t haircut person gets me.
>she starts massaging my head.
I get haircuts often hoping stuff like this happens, it's one of my very few forms of human contact.

Any other good feels/haircut stories? Post 'em!
>>
File: SadAnimeGirl21.jpg (62 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
SadAnimeGirl21.jpg
62 KB, 500x376
>no one responds

This was supposed to be a thread for good feels.
>>
>get haircut
>talk with barber for half an hour about best way to prepare steak

pretty good desu
>>
File: 1462059736687.jpg (48 KB, 500x459) Image search: [Google]
1462059736687.jpg
48 KB, 500x459
>I dont want to kill myself atm
I g-guess that counts
>>
File: [clears throat].jpg (3 KB, 124x124) Image search: [Google]
[clears throat].jpg
3 KB, 124x124
>get haircut
>its a 30 year old skinny in shape blonde milf
>she's absolutely banging WTF
>starts cutting my hair
>were chit chatting
>can smell her amazing body lotion and hair shampoo when she gets close
>when she is rearranging my hair sometimes she will position my head in a certain spot and puts her hands on the back of my neck and its like real life asmr
>tfw she leans in close in front of you and you get a full frontal shot and see her yellow bra
>she asks if you want to try some products for free, no extra cost
>say yes
>she starts massaging my scalp under hot water with this liquid soapy beady shit
>omfg im literally orgasming right now
>she's working her thumbs and fingers all over my head like im her pet dog
>in absolute bliss
>this goes on for another 10 minutes
>instead of standing behind me she stands at my right side with her tits right in front of my face
>finally done
>leave feeling like a million bucks

god what a glorious day, tipped that bitch 30 bucks too, she earned it
>>
>>29322709
Youre on the wrong board for good feels
>>
>>29323430
Fuck that sounds amazing.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.