[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Still haven't found a way to cope with suicidal urges
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Hisui.jpg (26 KB, 341x310) Image search: [Google]
Hisui.jpg
26 KB, 341x310
>Still haven't found a way to cope with suicidal urges
Is there even a way to cope besides killing yourself?
>>
>>29322367
Distractions
Anything that will distract you from it, even if it is something you don't want to do like study/work.
>>
>>29322411
I'm NEEt at the moment.

When I was in college, my mind couldn't get off of the subject, and thus studying was impossible. Other distractions like games and anime won't work because my thoughts will still be on what a piece of shit I am and how much I should die rather than what I should be focusing on.
>>
File: 44871.jpg (25 KB, 450x251) Image search: [Google]
44871.jpg
25 KB, 450x251
>tfw thinking about suicide methods is the only fun thing to do
>>
neetbux help a lot
>>
>>29322724
Impossible to get in America honestly. Even if I had NEETbux and could buy anything I wanted, I still wouldn't be happy, I'd still want to kill myself.
>>
File: 1457824993987.png (134 KB, 334x653) Image search: [Google]
1457824993987.png
134 KB, 334x653
Pic related
Break your world
Kill your self
Become someone else. It sure wouldn't be easy for everyone, but still. Rethink about your ideology. Look at philosophical stuff if you're dumb and can't think on you're on. Is there anything that you enjoy doing? Live to do that, because there's (most likely) just nothingness after death, you wouldn't get a second chance
>>
>>29323024
I've tried to change who I am for several years to no avail. I'm always going to be garbage in one way or another, it's innate. I'm currently only alive because I want to play some games and VNs, the former of which aren't out yet and the latter I'm too depressed to stick with.
>>
>>29322367
Hurting yourself
Doing drugs
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.