[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf breaks up with me >really sad and depressed but hey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: cant sleep.png (86 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
cant sleep.png
86 KB, 750x750
>gf breaks up with me
>really sad and depressed but hey if i did it once i can do it again right
>2 years go by
>dream of her on a weekly basis
>every other girl i meet doesn't give me the same childlike giddiness i felt around her
>haven't fucked kissed or felt strong feelings for a woman since

WHOEVER SAID ITS BETTER TO HAVE LOVED AND LOST THAN TO HAVE NEVER LOVED AT ALL IS A FUCKING LIAR, THIS PAIN IS UNREAL AND I ENVY YOU ROBOTS!!!!

I ENVY YOU

RELEASE ME FROM THIS TORMENT AND LET ME LIVE
>>
How old are you?
Chances are you're mid twenties.
Now think about what it would be like having never met your gf and having the knowledge that no one will ever love and has ever loved you. That you are so repulsive no one has batted an eye your direction for 20+ years.
Now got off this board normie scum
>>
File: 1452189440707.jpg (13 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
1452189440707.jpg
13 KB, 597x519
>gf breaks up with me
>really sad and depressed but hey if i did it once i can do it again right
>2 years go by
>dream of her on a weekly basis
>every other girl i meet doesn't give me the same childlike giddiness i felt around her
>haven't fucked kissed or felt strong feelings for a woman since
>she asks to be friends again
>agree
>she sleeps and dates around with men now
>cant take it
>>
>>29321906
Same bro. Met at girl at school who I had a crush on and thought finally broke the spell, but she already had a boyfriend.

I disagree though, that love was the happiest I ever felt and it absolutely crushed to me to have lost it, but I'm still hopeful.
>>
File: ive had enough.jpg (137 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
ive had enough.jpg
137 KB, 803x688
>>29322094
>gf hit me up last year
>asked how everything was going
>holy fucking shit this is it we're going to get back together
>so happy, texting her all the time
>we make plans to hang out
>she bails and completely ignores me, never hear from her again
>see her on tinder couple of weeks later

lol i almost killed myself

>>29322058
at least you'll never experience the immense suffering that someone you loved so much not only hates you but is bouncing on someones cock right now.
>>
>>29322200

wow holy shit do not tell me that i can not handle if that would happen
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.