[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
getting into a long term relationship and falling in love is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1432724756686.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
getting into a long term relationship and falling in love is one of the worst decisions ive made, 2/10 i would NOT suggest it
>>
File: 1453008876728.jpg (142 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1453008876728.jpg
142 KB, 800x533
>he can feel love
>>
I got into a long term relationship with someone I didn't love out of sheer loneliness. That's a decision I do NOT suggest. 4 years with someone you don't have feelings for is pretty bad for both of you. There's no passion; I never even had sex with her because there's no getting into it. She was unhappy and still to this day is unhealthily obsessed with me because I'm the guy who wasn't heads over heels for her that she could never satisfy.
>>
File: image.gif (347 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
347 KB, 500x380
>>29321628
Fucking.
Priceless.
>>
>>29321576
How do I make myself fall out of love bros?

>tfw have oneitis
>tfw too lazy to get /fit/ or do anything to impress her other than throw money

What do?
>>
>>29321917

hey b0ss im pretty /fit/ and it dont mean shit, they pick the tall chad everytime
>>
>>29321917
come to realize there are billions of women and that she isn't all that special
>>
>>29321675
>never even had sex with her
>4 years

This is bullshit or you're some kind of faggot
>>
File: mfw.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
>>29321576

>He fell for the love meme

https://therationalmale.com/2011/12/27/women-in-love/
>>
>>29321917
Just kill yourself you pathetic sack of shit

You're whats wrong with the world
>>
>>29321917
Become MGTOW. Literally the advise for everyone in this thread.

>>29322177
Lmao I bet you're a /fit/cuck that panders to women. Top cuckold.
>>
File: sadfrogs.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sadfrogs.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>29321576
Falling in love is both worst and best feelings. It's good when you're ready to achieve and keep that love. If not, that's the shittiest feel and I literally can't fucking live knowing I don't do anything to obtain that love (girl).
>>
>>29321576
haha dating a girl, what a faggot
look everyone anon is gay
>>
I fell out of love or rather I lost my obsession with someone I have been talking to for about 7 months. I would only masturbate to her and she was the only person I ever talked to so deeply and really was my only friend.

I thought she was great and she is but she didn't like me cause I wasn't masculine enough for her. As an autist, it was difficult to decide what she wanted. I changed my personality for her a bit but I ended up realizing I'll never please her. It was difficult to decide what was the truth and if I questioned her, I could have never gotten anywhere because she never gives straightforward answers.

She always hinted at me that she always wanted Chad but eventually in the end she said I wasn't assertive enough and too serious and she would never marry me. I'm also around her height so I guess that's a major turn-off for her. She really liked me as a friend but I wanted to spend my life with her. I wouldn't mind talking to her but she's impossible to have a discussion cause she isn't interested in debating like me. She gets butthurt whenever I talk about certain topics. So I gave up with her.

She deleted her only source of communication with me so I haven't spoken to her in about 3 days. I started masturbating to her yesterday and I jerked off today to her to help me get up in the morning.

As for now, my life hasn't changed much since before I met her.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.