[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its now considered impossible by most of society to be a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 251x242
>its now considered impossible by most of society to be a normal person and not use Facebook

Social media ruined society h b t
>>
bullshit, more and more people quit facebook
I never get any weird looks when I say I dont use facebook... I think the only time someone said anything was on a dating site where a girl said I would probably be a fake because of it

I usually just say that I deleted my account because I thought it was too much of a timesink with no real value.. most people can relate
>>
DON'T DO ANYTHING WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF BIG BROTHER

STAY IN LINE, GOYIM
>>
File: 2014-12-29.jpg (326 KB, 460x2095) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-29.jpg
326 KB, 460x2095
People don't like face to face interactions as much as normies would like you to believe. You should see how sad it is on social media though. False happiness, passive aggression, stalking. People actually want and emhrace this shit.
>>
a lot of people are turning on facebook. just the other day i was talking to a few people and they all said they just use it to promote their bands (was talking to musicians). one guy even had the same opinions on facebook as me and he didn't have an account, i was pleasantly surprised by all this
>>
Welcome to the year 2004 OP
>>
Just go after teenagers OP, they use snapchat and to a lesser extent instagram
>>
This isn't true and you're using it as an excuse to not try to better yourself
>>
I have it and only have 3 posts on my wall and one of them was photos of when I went to a trump rally. otherwise it's there for the sake of lurking random people. and to appear normal to most of my past friends who have since left me irl ;_;
>>
A lot of normies are quitting facebook
Tbh most people are just using the messenger
>>
When people ask me if I have facebook I just say I only have it to keep in touch with relatives which is actually partially true.

The real reason though is because I don't want employers getting suspicious about me NOT having any social media in the future when they inevitably look into me.
>>
I just changed my account password to random string so I can't go on facebook again after being angry. Have I fucked up?
>>
>>29321627
It's still fake social media. They just don't use FB because it's not hip and trendy.
>>
>>29322030
No. Did the same to several flash game websites I used to play.
>>
>>29322165
Well your employer and normies for that matter won't ask you about whether you are registered on a flash game website.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.